Tamil Other Serials

UYIRMEI - NEW SERIAL - ZEE TAMIZH - Page 4

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Hema - its an american medical drama pa. Its about the injner life of the emergency room (ER) - all about various critical issues faced by the doctors nurses staffs.

oh kk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uyirmei Episode 3

Today dr.amala in saree 😳 Inspector comes to see her about the mall manager case. She informs them his fit to be discharge but she still need to talk to the concerned doctor. The manager is under Dr.Mano.

Dr.Mano informs the manager police is waiting. He says yes - his frustrated as many times he reminded the person in charge about wiring but it was taken for granted. That resulted fire. Dr.Mano ask him not to worry and to get a good lawyer for his case.

New patient - small boy. Parents tells Dr. Kavitha something wrong with his elbow. Dr. Karan comes - charm the little boy and takes him in for X Ray.

Hospital chairman calls kavitha - his friend a well known surgeon is down for conference and suddenly not well. Wants kavitha to check on him. (doctor ku medical attention aa πŸ˜†)

kavitha hand over to bhuvana as she got OP today. Bhuvana afraid as its a well known person but kavitha ask her to take it easy and handle it. Bhuvana seem stress about this.

Bhuvana attends the surgeon and tells him that he needs to take some test. He ask for what? Bhuvana says she suspects its TB. The surgeon very rudely mocks at her and ask if he does not know about his own health (erm that is why you are here right?) He ask how did she become a doctor without even knowing the symptoms of TB?? (he was so rude!!) Bhuvana goes off to see kavitha.

Bhuvani in tears 😲 she tells kavitha he insulted her profession. She list dowm the symptoms and suspects his having abdomen TB. Kavitha ask if she told him only TB or abdomen TB. Bhavanu replied TB. Kavitha ask her to compose herself and takes her back to the patient. She says there is no need for him to be rude to her.

Kavitha comes and introduce herself. The doctor say all he needs is just a painkiller. He will take some rest and fly back evening and check in his own clinic. Kavitha tries to explain about abdomen TB and no harm in taking the test.  He rudely ask why are they pushing all the test on him? He calls the chairman and ask if the hospital gives commission to doctors if they get test done? 😲😑 Bhuvana gets mad but kavitha calms her. After the phone call doctor agrees for test as his friend scolded him.

Jenny brings the kutty boy to the reception after his treatment. They ask about his father name etc. Jenny comes to know his mother fights with father - they feel bad for the little boy.

Kavitha comes back to see that doctor and tells him what is wrong with him. (sorry the name i did not get lolz) She advice him on what medication he needs right now. Doctor thanks her and says sorry to her for being rude.

one medical rep comes - karan starts flirting with her πŸ˜†

Kavitha checks her phone - miss calls from her husband. She immediately calls him. His little annoyed for calling few times. Ask her to come back home immediately - emergency.

thodarum

Satrupa thumbnail
Finally get a scene of Shrithik(Looking gorgeous asusal) seriously the Doctor who came for the treatment is too much, it ll be fun, if they make us listen his convo with Chairman as He taunt the Doctor for his team!!!
Karan and Jenny scene with tat Kiddo was Cute😳 Vijay Appa AjayπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

God this Karan Flirting with Medical repπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jenny seems to interested in Karan, the way she stares at Karan and the medical rep when they leaves for a Coffee says that!! 

Kavitha's Hubby and MIL seems to be Helpful and understanding her Profession at their Intro, hope it ll cntnu lyk that only!! Nyc to see Bharath Kalyani on screen after His little break from Marudhani!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Kavitha's mil seem understanding but not sandeep her husband. Feel like his not happy with her working hours πŸ€”
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Hi...i m Sandhya... new here... u can call me Sandhya/sandy/san...i m watching this serial from the start...its amazing...i m just loving it...

Thanks Hema for giving me this link❀️...a big πŸ€— for u
Satrupa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Hi...i m Sandhya... new here... u can call me Sandhya/sandy/san...i m watching this serial from the start...its amazing...i m just loving it...

Thanks Hema for giving me this link❀️...a big πŸ€— for u

Its My Pleasure dear!! Welcome hereπŸ€—
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday Updates Episode 04

Cute family moment. Kavitha comes back - sandeep says varsha wants her urgently.

Kavi goes in and ask why varsha what happen. MIL comes and gives the happy news. Kavi so happy and hugs her daughter.

Her son runs in - father begs him to come so he can drop him at karate class. Son wants mother to drop him. Kavi says she will drop him - as well take varsha for a drive. Sandeep hesitates with varsha like this but his mother seem to be more excited for a ride and ice cream. Sandeep ask what about sadangu etc. Mother says lets not force it on varsha. Let history be history (πŸ€” weird)

Mano not happy with the way where some doctors comes and gives bribes and takes all big cases. He comes to see another doctor to complain about this. But the other doctor says they cant do anything. He had even spoken to chairman about this but till now no actions taken. And the only reason is those doctors took they degree in US UK while they both did in India. Of course they are good doctors but still ...

Sandeep calls his wife. Kutty romance in phone 😳 He wants to take her out for a dinner - just both of them and kavitha agrees.

Bhuvana gets ready for work. Mother surprised she is working tonight. She goes to her husband and ask if he told their daughter about mapillae coming. Both goes out and tells bhuvana mapillae coming tonight to see her. Bhuvana not to happy about this because this alliance is brought by her uncle who is dominating her family. She tells her parents to tell her uncle she is not interested and about to leave when the mapillae Siva comes. 

Bhuvana tells siva she is late for her work as she did not even know he was coming. Siva seem to understand she needs to work - he suggest to drop her at least they both can talk and get to know each other. Bhuvana goes with him.

Kavitha about to leave when she gets a patient last minute. Husband calls and ask what time she leaving. Kavi says she will be late. He gets annoyed and says he will cancel the reservation.

New patient comes in with severe pain - says his family doctor is here and they call him already. Still the nurse gets dr.mano to attend him first. Mano suggest for some treatment but patient wants to wait for his doctor.

In comes the doctor (the same doctor -degree from US πŸ˜›) He tells mano not to worry this is his patient and he will take care of it. Mano goes off annoyed as his not paying attention on how severe this case is.

Kavi finish with her last patient and calls sandeep who ignores her call. Thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures.. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Friday Episode 05

Siva and bhuvana - chats commonly about her job and other stuffs. Once arrive hospital he offers to come in and wait for her until she finish with her patients. Bhuvana says that might take time but his willing to wait. He waits for a long time till another doctor comes and ask who is he and why standing outside. Siva ask him for a cup of tea and they can chat.

Kavitha and bhuvana are called to emergency room immediately. Looks like car accident -one family in the car. Mano and bhuvana treats the husband, kavitha the wife while karan and jenny on the little girl who tells them today is her birthday. Her mother seem to have leg hand injury and she wants to see her husband who is critical in next room. Wife tells kavitha how accident happen. She polambufies about her daughter and husband and wants to see him. Kavitha gives her jab to calm her. The guy who hit them was drunk - he too is here for treatment. Only drunk not hurt or anything. 2 other men comes for him - seem to be some big people who is trying to close the case. 😑 Changes the story he did not drive the car and threaten the constable 😑

Bhuvana & mano unable to save the man 😭 His wife seem to be in big shock and she continues polambufying. Bhuvana ask if they have informed the family. Kavi says this patient in shock unable to get any information. Daughter the one give all information to karan. Their family comes all cries out. 😭 (oh dear ... i feel sad seeing this)

In the other room - the guy who hit them is being arranged to fly off to Singapore 😑  Kavitha comes to know about this - goes to see that guy - his name mohan. He seem to feel guilty on what he did - slowly ask kavitha how that family is and kavitha tells him what happen to the family. He tries denying remember the accident - kavitha continues gently explaining about the death man and his family. Mohan becomes more guilty. Kavitha says she is no one to judge him and tells him he is free to leave now. She goes off while mohan is sitting in guilt.

thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. Such a touchy episode..

Thanks for the updates and pictures..