Tamil Other Serials

UYIRMEI - NEW SERIAL - ZEE TAMIZH - Page 5

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Tanx for the Update Ratna🤗 Wish Sandeep Shld Understand Kavitha's Profession!! it ll be Nyc to see it!! and Me too feel weird with Kavitha's MIL Convo abt Taking Their Daughter outing at this stage and asking lets History be History!! ðŸ˜• Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tuesday Episode 6

Mohan decided to face the charges and accept the punishment and this decision was appreciated by his father. But his future FIL is not happy about it - keeps asking what is going to happen to his daughter. But mohan says he cannot live rest of his life by running away. That family needs him right now. He will face the charges and stay here to support the family.

I like this episode 😛 Karan flirting ku oru alavae illa 😆

Karan in kavitha room common chatting. He notices jenny outside - excuses himself from kavitha and runs out. Ask jenny to join him for a cup of coffee.

Jenny who is still upset (that day karan flirting with medical rep) says no thank you and leaves 😛 Next karan having coffee with the same medical rep. Jenny comes there to have a cup of coffee too. Karan leaves this girl a while and goes to flirt with jenny - who coldly says she finish her coffee and leaves. Karan comes back to the medical rep girl to continue his flirt 😛

Bhavanu comes back after her emergency to her room - looks for that guy siva but his not around. Another hospital staff comes and tells her that siva ran away. Bhuvana shock. Both starts laughing as her staff told her that siva was asking lot of question about her and he was shock she is attending all cases as he was told she is lady doctor (only ladies she attend) 😕😆

Yesterday patient who came with stomach pain - the one mano started to attend but was taken away by the other doctor. This time the pain is worst and kavitha says he needs operation. Unfortunately they could not contact **that doctor** so kavitha ask mano to go ahead with the operation while she contact dr. vaithi senior doc to join him. Mano is nervous but kavitha says he can do it.

Operation starts. Dr.Vaithi arrives on time and mano wanted to hand over to him but to his surprise dr.vaithi ask him to carry on the op. Mano does it successfully. Comes and and shares the good news with kavitha who equally happy with him.

Little girl comes in with fix. Karan checks on her and ask the girls mother if she gave the meds he prescribe for her. The lady says no as she lost it. Karan shouts at her 😲 scolds her ask her not to give such lame excuses. Next time this happen again - not to bring the girl here and leaves the room. Jenny who was in the same room shock.

Runs after mano ask why he lost his temper. Maybe that lady is poor. But karan refuse to listen anything - says he don't care and he cannot believe that lady cant even buy meds for her daughter.

Thodarum

Satrupa thumbnail
Tanx for the Update Ratna!! God this Karan😆😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Jenny's suicide attempt is very  sad😭...don know y she took this Drastic step😭...karan also crying...Jenny is still battling for her life...all her colleagues are upset...😭
Satrupa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Jenny's suicide attempt is very  sad😭...don know y she took this Drastic step😭...karan also crying...Jenny is still battling for her life...all her colleagues are upset...😭

Wat ??? OMG!! Jenny??? i still cant believe it as she is the only Jovial person there in the hospital!!

hv to wait till the Video gets uploaded😭

tfs Sandhya!!

but i hope posting spoilers lyk this before the Updater's Update,  is Against in Tamil Section rules..

let me clear this with Ratna and tell you!! no prbs with this msg, if she said its against rules, i ll info you, try to refrain from it as i hv lots of experience abt this in Thayu forum!! 

Ratna was abt to Ban me there!!🤣
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Wat ??? OMG!! Jenny??? i still cant believe it as she is the only Jovial person there in the hospital!!

hv to wait till the Video gets uploaded😭

tfs Sandhya!!

but i hope posting spoilers lyk this before the Updater's Update,  is Against in Tamil Section rules..

let me clear this with Ratna and tell you!! no prbs with this msg, if she said its against rules, i ll info you, try to refrain from it as i hv lots of experience abt this in Thayu forum!! 

Ratna was abt to Ban me there!!🤣

First time breaking the rules ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...i m not disclosing anything more than this...thanks for warning me Hema🤗

Satrupa thumbnail
^^ My Pleasure re!! After all, i hv the responsibility to save one of my frnd from one of the most scary DT, who is my frnd too😉 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Ratna, Please Dnt Kill/Ban me for this, After reading!!!! Just Kidding re!!😉🤣🤣
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the updates ratna. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Aww hema lolz. Pls go ahead and post for this serial re. i was doing brief updates as i watch this serial. Few days been busy with vinayagar chathurthi prayers so could not watch it re.

@Seventreaks omg did jenny attempt suicide? omg why she did that? anyone watched full pls do share what happen. How is she now? For her character attempt to suicide - erm.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

^^ My Pleasure re!! After all, i hv the responsibility to save one of my frnd from one of the most scary DT, who is my frnd too😉 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Ratna, Please Dnt Kill/Ban me for this, After reading!!!! Just Kidding re!!😉🤣🤣

scary dt 😲 i am sooo gona ban youuu 😡 @sevenstreak ignore her - i am sweet DT **wee