UYIRMEI - NEW SERIAL - ZEE TAMIZH - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

scary dt 😲 i am sooo gona ban youuu 😑 @sevenstreak ignore her - i am sweet DT **wee

Ratna😑   You Gonna Ban me😭😭 , Paravala Adhu oru Pakkam Irukattum!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neenga Sweet huh????  Enna Sweet?? Laddu or Jilebi??🀣🀣🀣

u kwn wat, i hate Sweets🀣🀣🀣

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Aww hema lolz. Pls go ahead and post for this serial re. i was doing brief updates as i watch this serial. Few days been busy with vinayagar chathurthi prayers so could not watch it re.

@Seventreaks omg did jenny attempt suicide? omg why she did that? anyone watched full pls do share what happen. How is she now? For her character attempt to suicide - erm.

Same here da...Didnt watch the Episode for Past two - Three days!! let to try to catch wen im free!!

if i watched na, ll Try to gv up a Brief update for the rest Episodes!!πŸ˜‰
Brief for Monday & tuesday  episode 7 & 8

A new doctor comes for training - dr.tamilselvan. Dr.Vaithi puts him under mano and ask mano to train him properly. Mano and Bhuvana goes to see the new doctor. His newly graduated comes with tie and etc - both mano bhavana laughs at him. He introduce himself and says his graduated in UK (i think) mano laughs and takes him.  Bhuvana and other staffs at reception are very sure they going to have fun with this new trainee.

A pregnant lady is rushed in. No time to take her to another hospital. kavitha instruct them to take her into room - the new trainee who happens to be there is pushed in to help. Baby borns safely. New trainee is amaze as its his first time seeing a baby born.

Karan felt bad for scolding the lady. Goes to see her to give her some money to buy meds. The lady says already nurse jenny came and gave the meds. Karan becomes happy gives the money ask her to buy something for the little girl and runs to see jenny. Sees her halfway out - calls out her name and hugs her. Jenny shock pushes him away and runs off crying.

Night time - everyone tired and night seem to be silent when they get call from jenny mother about her suicide attempt. Jenny arrives and they take her into emergency. Everyone is shock and sad. Karan totally break down knowing what happen to jenny.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
Episode 8

Everyone around jenny. Her mother is also nurse there worried and clueless why jenny did this. Bhuavan and kavitha knows jenny took dangerous medicines and they need to fight hard to bring her back 😭

Kavitha informs chairman who came immediately upon knowing what jenny did. Kavitha says she is a good girl and always cheerful and bubbly. Kavitha gets emotion and chairman tries to calm her. Advise kavitha to be normal as jenny mother is a staff nurse her and she needs everyone's support right now - rather then stressing her more.

(this tamilselvam (TS) doctor semma bekku - sorry no offense 🀣)
TS ask mano what happen and why jenny tried to suicide - he is being very nosy. Mano gets irritated and ask him to focus on other patients as well.

This patient has cut her fingers.  Nurse comes to call mano as another patient waiting. Mano gives instructions to TS what to do with this patient. Before leaving mano ask if he knows how to put on his own gloves πŸ˜² TS says yes.

TS keep asking the patient to be brave and not panic its only a small procedure. He tries putting his glove but gets stuck 😲 he does not even know how to put that gloves 🀣 patient says she is fine but ask him to calm down and properly put the gloves 🀣 Finally he manage to put the gloves and starts checking her wounds. Does stitches and puts big bandage on her hand  He tells her to come back after 3 week to remove stitches.  She gets confused and ask how come 3 weeks - isn't it suppose to be one week? TS says "ohh yes aa? ok ok then come after one week" 😲😲 🀣🀣🀣🀣

All nurses sits with jenny mother trying to comfort her.

Karan with jenny. Kavitha comes and ask if his okay? Karan ask kavitha why did jenny did something stupid like this without thinking others? kavitha says she can see karan being emotion and its not right for her to ask anything but if he wants to talk she is always there.

Kavitha at home looking upset. Sandeep is not happy with her being moody and upset always. She tells him what happen to jenny. He gets shock and goes to her hugs her and ask her not to worry and cry. Jenny will be fine. Thodarum

Wats gng on Btwn Karan and Jenny!!!
Y This Poor girl taken this decision???πŸ˜”  From her Introduction itself i thought smthng lyk this wld hpn nu..bcz they gv a BGM as She is Very Naughty and Good to all, but is she Happy Really in her Life?? nu!! cant wait to knw the reason as i really lyk the way they shwd her character and talkng with other!! Hope she ll be Fine!!

Karan Break down!!😭 Wanna WatchπŸ˜›
Episode 9

emotional episode. Karan sits by jenny and talks to her. updates her what is happening around her and tells her to come out fast. Ask her to live her live for herself not for others. Keeps talking to her - sleeps off holding her hand. Next morning her mother comes in. Karan wakes up wishes jenny good morning and ask her to remember what he said. Live her life for herself. He goes out. Jenny mother sits beside her and pats her head. Ask her to come out. She needs her to be beside her. Jenny moves her finger and mother holds it happy she is responding.

Kavitha and bhuvana comes to check on jenny - happy with her improvement. All they need to wait now is for jenny to open her eyes.

HR comes and tells kavitha to get this jenny out soon and also stop her from work - give her some money for settlement. Kavitha bhuvana shock with the way she is talking. HR says this is bad for their reputation. Kavitha nicely gives her and sends her off.

New patient comes and tries to flirt with bhuvana.

TS tries to ask dr. vaithi if he can be changed team as he feels mano does not like him. Vaithi says nothing like that - mano is a good person to learn things.
Thodarum

*Double post* Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Ohhh😲😲 some thing wrng with Jenny's past for sure now!!! Happy that Kavitha Replied back to the HR nycly!!  Bhavana scene is there uh??? Ok Can see Shrithika then!!
Kinda wanna see Karan as an Serious person, as He was Very Jovial and Flirty till now!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ll surely watch this episodes for him!!πŸ˜‰

tanx for the update Ratna!!!
Thanks for the updates ratna.
Like the way the serial is going...
can someone post brief updates if you had watched it?