Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

can someone post brief updates if you had watched it?

i can give brief updates๐Ÿ˜‰...but not as episode wise...ll give like story happened till now...ll give it tomo including tomo's episode.. can i be the back up for updates as i watch this show Daily ???...can i give it tomo????
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

i can give brief updates๐Ÿ˜‰...but not as episode wise...ll give like story happened till now...ll give it tomo including tomo's episode.. can i be the back up for updates as i watch this show Daily ???...can i give it tomo????

aww no need to be back up - you can give when ever you want pa. If i see no updates shall try to post and same for you too okie ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks lottt for helping pa ๐Ÿค—

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

aww no need to be back up - you can give when ever you want pa. If i see no updates shall try to post and same for you too okie ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks lottt for helping pa ๐Ÿค—

ll update in soon...ll try my level best as this is my first time...ll cover briefly  till sterday's  episode๐Ÿ˜ณ
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sandhya u need any help??

hope 3-5 episodes left!!! U wanna me share any episode??? or can able to gv fully??
Satrupa thumbnail
Read ur PM sandhya!! replied to u!! Check it out, wen u log in!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Brief  update: 

Episode: 10 to 14

Jenny finally opened her eyes and she recover from her coma. All doctors and nurses are happy and speak to her  nicely and this news spread to everyone in the hospital. Karan overhears it and rushes to meet  Jenny.but she avoids him by pretending as she is  sleeping .  Karan  tries to speak to her every time but his efforts are wasted as she is avoiding him all the time.but  later he discovers she has been  discharged from hospital. Karan calls Kavitha to enquire about Jenny's Discharge. She  ask him y didn't he meet Jenny in hospital?.He says every time he tries to speak to jenny.she is sleeping all the time. Kavitha asks him whether he is ok..he says he is fine . kavitha is puzzled whats happening with karan and jenny

Dr.Mano family is introduced. He has lost his father it seems..His mother is there(the actress who is playing Delhi kumar s mother in munthani mudichu serial ).he also have sister (I guess Nethran's wife). and she is married.his mama(sister husband) is also staying with them.His sis always makes uppuma as morning breakfast.Her mother asks her y she cant make anyother breakfast for Mano. Argument arises between mother and Daughter . and after arguing  Mano sis  finally says them that there is no need for Mano to stay outside as she  has no children she is ready to take care of Mano her life long

Mano is busy in the hospital. He receives the call from reception that he has a visitor.He reaches the place and find his mama(sis husband). He says sorry to him that he forgot today his mother's checkup. His Mama(sorry don't his character name/ actors name)  says his mother didn't go for checkup as mano is not there and his mama advises him to give some time for   his mother and sister too..He also tell him that His mama(Mano's father) owned a mechanic shed and he sold it for Mano's college  fees and even he worked  in the shed for salary later.His mama tell him that if his father has ever thought about his future then Mano  wouldn't have been here  where he is now.So his mama advises him to give sometime for his family because everyone  lives only for Mano including him.

Karan is restless.He wants to meet Jenny.He plans   meet her  in her house. He reaches there with red rose bouquet .He had dilemma whether to knock the door or not.but Finally he knocks and Nancy sis opens the door.He says he want to meet Jenny. Her mother looks inside. Jenny   stands besides the door and nodded a big no. Nancy sis says  Karan to leave her Daughter.She survived this time but next time she ll surely Die.Karan  leaves from there and throws the Bouquet away..on the other side Jenny remembers past about her and Karan and Cries hard.Her mother consoles her.Few Flash back scenes are shown .Jenny clerrs the dirt from  Karan's eyes by blowing  air and in other scene Jenny says Karan that they both are made for each other.Karan Laughs at her

In Kavitha home small get together was organized for close relatives . He   decides to meet kavitha and reaches her home.  Sandeep receives Karan and Karan refuse to come inside and says he ll meet Kavitha in hospital but Sandeep welcome him inside   and calls  kavitha. Karan goes inside the house and Kavitha MIL waves a hi to Karan.Karan and Kavitha   go  some private place for talking.Karan says he is one big  idiot.  He says her that he had an affair(karan is naming dating as affair or some thing else happened lol...).He also added he didn't feel anything that time ..later he didn't feel special with anyone else like that.He said he spent some time in Dating  with a girl and the girl  believed that  he is loving her. Kavitha asks him whether he loves that girl...he says when he saw Jenny in hospital bed like that he started feeling for her.and he admits finally he loves Jenny. Kavitha  is shocked and she said she guessed something is cooking between the two and said it was all his mistakes only he can rectify it. But it ll  take some time. First Jenny should recover fully . She also blames him for Jenny's state after knowing her nature he shouldn't have played with her feelings. Karan leaves from there. On seeing Kavitha and Karan's talking privately Sandeep relative( I guess his sis ) fills Sandeep ears. But he Says it called friend ship and he don't have right to stop them

Karan reaches his home. His family is introduced.His parents is interstate marriage.His father is north Indian and mother is  tamizhiyan .He has brother too( actor who played Shakshi lover in Thendral). He enters the home and after seeing the decoration he remembers about the film Pooja. Karan Apologizes to his father not attending it but his father ask him how much he earned today one lakh/ two lakh in Sarcastic way. He also taunts him  for not being part of cinema .Karan leaves the dinning table angrily .Karan mother is very sweet she follows karan and  cheers him up by saying she is very happy that karan was not in cini field.Karan brother also comes to check karan's mood..He leaves after seeing Karan smiling .

Mean while a traffic constable brings old man( character played by V.S .Raghav Sir) with minor wounds to the hospital.He said Doctor that  he created traffic jam.Doctors were confused how com its possible .Suddenly the old man sings song.Dr.huvana attended him.She tried his best to get information from the patient. But she failed. She gave treatment alone and police complaint has been filed to find his identity. One new psycatric doctor has been introduced(forgot his name he is shown in the promo in one scene with TS and Bhuvana). New patient is shifted to his ward. Police constable arrives there to investigate him.But the police Constable talks to the patient rudely. Doctor notices it and blasts the constable saying the patient is suffering from Alziemers disease.Oxygen flow for brain is reduced and he is forgetting everything day by day. Constable apologizes and leaves from there. The patient calls him near and says he is very good person .Doctors feels happy  recalls Bhuvana talking to him that new patient ll be in his ward only.he has to treat him when the deny to shift the patient and also recalls Kavitha's words if the new patient was VIP he would have never denied treating him.

One more patient also arrives the hospital with cut in his hand.He is a money  lender.Mano treats him and while putting stitches TS observed closely blocking light(it was hilarious ) and after Mano points the  light he steps back .It seems he is regular patient who arrives  often with new  injuries because of his profession. Mano advises him to file police agains them.But the patient refuses saying he shouldn't be responsible for a human loss even after police were ready to encounter the culprits.

Jenny recovered fully and she was getting ready for Duty.Her mother Nancy sis  is worried so she  ask Peter(Jenny Cousin...not sure about his name)to drop Jenny.Jenny also go  with him.But in hospital everyone look her weird and asking about the reason behind her suicide attempt and not to do it Again .Jenny cries alone in a room.Kavitha notices it.After knowing the reason from her She says Jenny to smile a them back and ignore their question..and also says they ll shoot these kind of  question only 3 or 4 days later  everyone ll be busy in their works.Karan tries to  speak to jenny and also onvite for lunch.Jenny ignores him and goes for along with her cousin. Karan is sad

One 16/17  years  girl arrives hospital with her mother because of  shooting lower abdominal pain. Actually  she is married but her mother didn't leave a single chance to claim her daughter is not married .TS comes there with report Saying she is pregnant.Her mother shouts at him that her Daughter is not yet married.TS replies her that to get pregnant there is no need for marriage(another hilarious scene).Her mother  yells that her Daughter is having severe  menstrual bleeding .Thats y she brought her  here..TS is confused and leaves the place.He have a word  with Kavitha about this. kavitha got the answer for the patient by crook and hook. She spoke with patients  mother that her Daughter is pregnant but its a abnormal one(forgot the medical term which is used...but the thing it the baby(zygote) which usually formed in fallopian tube which slowly moves and reaches uterus for further development but in few cases it rest in the tube itself even though if baby is alive it has to be treated by operation and removed to avoid bursting of the fallopian tube which leads to Death of the mother( fallopian tube is  tube connecting ovaries and uterus )).after know the riskiness her mother agrees for the operation ...operation successful by Mano. Her mother ask  Dr .Mano about her daughter pregnancy risk after this operation.He says there is no risk but she should complete atleast 20 years to  conceive again

Bhuvana has a lil sister.Her name is Aanandhi(actress who is playing Shakthi's sis Archana  in Sondha Bandham).She is studying in hostel ..but comes home  suddenly with out informing anyone and says she ll never go back to her college.She  didn't reply to anyone's question about her studies.As Bhuvana is close to her lil sis.She tried best to talk to her ..but She also didn't get answers from her. Aanandhi  goes to clinic and  shows the receptionist a slip and registers her false name. actually its abortion clinic.and yes  she is pregnant . After seeing the patient cry and for one patient  bleeding was worse and doctor   advised to take the patient to big hospital as this continuous bleeding leads to the Death.on hearing  everything Aanadhi becomes nervous and lady comes there and injects her something and said everything ll be fine soon..But Aanandhi got scared and but she started feeling dizzy because of the anesthesia given to her.In spite of that she called Bhuvana finally and says the truth.Bhuvana is shocked and hurries to the mano and TS ..and askes for help by saying its emergency. TS accompanies her...On the way to the clinic Bhuvana shares the truth with TS.Before they could reach there.  Aanandhi  went to unconscious state and her abortion procedure was about to start.But TS and Bhuvana reach at the neck of the moment and saves her.

Bhuvana  and TS take her to their hospital for testing.the report is given to  Bhuvana.Kavitha  comes there and checks the report. Pregnancy period is three months and its risk to abort this child now ..so no other potion for her sis to carry the  child..Bhuvana in tears and asks kavitha whether she can take care of her sis and what  answer is going to give her parents.they both decide to shift her sis to nearby hostel till she delivers the baby.Bhuvana  made all arrangements for her lil sis and lied their parents. Parents  were happy that  their lil daughter is agreed to go to college..but  for one last time Bhuvana asked her sister about the guys.She also says he is also responsible for this.But her sis says she  never wants to see him nor to speak to him again and also she doesn't want the child

Thodarum

Forgot to add the following  before

One filler  scene was also there Kavitha Daughter pretends having stomach pain to bunk  the school only to escape from science test.But Kavitha says she ll help her..Permission was given for 3 hours from school and to attend the test directly. she took her Daughter to  hospital along with her and helped her in studying

And also u guys remember the  lung cancer patient..lovely old couple. Husband always reads/ sings something for his wife whose disease is getting worse. now they have make a hole in her  throat to give  oxygen supply directly to her  lungs.and his wife cries to the Dr Kavitha and Dr.karan to leave her as it ll be painful ..but her husband cheers her up and revives all old memories by showing her a scrapbook..it was a emotional scene

A lady with first  degree burns in her upper body and  with few injuries arrives the hospital with her  son.Kavitha is worried as it a domestic violence .Dr mano says its common and leave it . but TS somehow speaks to patient's son emotionally and convinced him to say the truth. Social welfare ppl was called  to confront the patient husband ..but the son disapproves in the  end makes the doctors  sad

In addition TS had brother who died in cancer at young age

Sorry for any kind of errors...and Sorry for not mentioning few characters names too ..i m very bad in remembering names

Monday precap...one murder attempt patient is brought..some one stabbed him

I think i ve covered everything...and guys correct me if i m wrong...๐Ÿค—..first time i m giving update๐Ÿ˜† thanks for giving me this chance๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Read ur PM sandhya!! replied to u!! Check it out, wen u log in!!๐Ÿ˜‰

checked it Dear...miracle ..now my net is working with speed๐Ÿ˜†...now u check my pm too...btw cool Dp...i m loving Kalyani more ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Satrupa thumbnail
Tanx for the Update Sandhya!!! ๐Ÿค—
If u Can Mention the Date/Episode No Darloo, so tat it ll be easy to Find from when to when!!! Hope In Youtube They Using Episode Num in Video Title!!๐Ÿ˜‰
and ll Comment more abt Episodes after Reading later!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Tanx for the Update Sandhya!!! ๐Ÿค—

If u Can Mention the Date/Episode No Darloo, so tat it ll be easy to Find from when to when!!! Hope In Youtube They Using Episode Num in Video Title!!๐Ÿ˜‰
and ll Comment more abt Episodes after Reading later!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

ok Dear ll add it ๐Ÿ˜‰..thanks for reminding๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update sandhya. Don't think u missed anything.๐Ÿ˜‰
Karan-Jenny dating/affair part was confusing... ๐Ÿ˜•
All the family scenes were nice (esp Mano's sis & mama character)!