Main Naa Bhoolungi Written Update August 15, 2014 (LAST EPISODE)

Posted: 9 years ago
YES! YES! YES! Finally the show is over! I've never felt like partying so much with the end of a show coming near. But today I feel like jumping up and down, screaming at the top of my lungs, and dancing until my feet give away. ðŸ˜† Last day's WU is now up.

Aditya and Madhu tell Shikha to dig her own grave. She does so and then because they threaten to kill Manav she lies down as Aditya starts throwing dirt on her. Mahanto and Avinash are at the police station where they find out Aditya is near Panchgani. Shikha is fully buried and Aditya and Madhu live. With magical strength, Shikha manages to get her hand out. The 2 reach the same cliff where Shikha was pushed off and Madhu goes to push Aditya off, but Shikha reaches there looking spik and span. She gives a long lecture of how a mother can do anything for her child. Madhu and Aditya drag Shikha to the cliff to push her off, but the police, the Jagannaths, and the Guptas reach there on time. Aditya promises to throw Manav off the cliff if they don't leave. Madhu and Aditya are about to leave from there when Neeraj arrives like a hero and saves Manav and beats Aditya, pushing him off the cliff. Madhu is caught by the police even as she begs Mahanto to get her freed. Shikha catches Aditya's hands and gives him a lecture before letting his hand go. He falls to his death. Shikha hugs Manav happily as the Guptas are also happy and Mahanto realizes that they were absolutely right. Neeraj is leaving, but Shikha stops him and he says he's going because his job is done. Mahi stops him and puts his hand in Shikha's hand. They both smile at each other and then Neeraj takes Manav and both hold his hand and take him away from there.

Episode and show ends! 

Don't bother me. I'm going off to scrub away 8 months of Main Naa Bhoolungi from my brain. 🤔 Also don't bother with logic. There is no logic in this whole episode, but if I start commenting on logic then this would be a logic update rather than a written update. ðŸ˜†

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you Shreya for the wonderful update 😆 😆 (See ya in LAT forums someday)   ðŸ˜›
Ah so you'll be in LAT forum as well. Good! Now that's a good show. ðŸ˜‰
Thanks for an awesome Update
thanks shreya for the very last WU.    wonder woman shikha manages to get out of her own grave. neeraj comes out of blue..
wah wah.    CV's bhi super men neekle with their logic  ðŸ˜†

you all leaving the forum??  otherwise from now onwards we make wild guesses of neeraj background etc 

thanks to all the updaters ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

thanks shreya for the very last WU.    wonder woman shikha manages to get out of her own grave. neeraj comes out of blue..
wah wah.    CV's bhi super men neekle with their logic  ðŸ˜†

you all leaving the forum??  otherwise from now onwards we make wild guesses of neeraj background etc 

I'm leaving. Forget Neeraj's background. Forget everything. ðŸ˜†
Thanks for the update. Finally its over ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

I'm leaving. Forget Neeraj's background. Forget everything. ðŸ˜†

Neeraj had a background?  As what? A flop make-up man with bad get ups??

And how do you get stuck updating the most logicless shows?😲
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 9 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Neeraj had a background?  As what? A flop make-up man with bad get ups??

And how do you get stuck updating the most logicless shows?😲

Neeraj had this hidden background which was supposed to come out. It was supposed to explain why he did what he did for money. ðŸ¤”

I chose to do the last week hoping it would be good, but damn it was horrendous!