Ragna FF "Journey to be together" part 31b~147

Posted: 9 years ago

Okk guys.. Thank u so mch for ur encouragement.. In this ff there is lot of suspense lot of mystery in it so plzz have patience.. In intial 7 or 8 parts there is less role of young kalpi as the story demands but after that there is kalpana n kalpana only I assure u will love kalpana vithal jadav.. because in my ff she is my hero... I don't know how to send pm n add pictures though  I love ragna that much that I really want to add picture in each update but don't know how to add Cry so m sorry 4 dat as this is my first tym..

Description

The story is about the business tycon Raghav Singhania & beauty with brains kalpana vithal jadav 
In their journey of friendship there is revenge, fights, care, understanding, ...& LOVE but the difference is.. one is known to the feeling and other is completely new to this feel. 
It's about  their sacrifices, their adjustments, their dreams, and their LOVE.. journey of two people who completely different from each other their POV, their work style, but still they are soulmates... 

Want to know more plzzz do like this... comments, criticism & suggestions all r welcome 

C.S: pg 2
Part 1: pg 3
Part 2: pg 4
Part 3: pg 6
Part 4: pg 7
Part 5: pg 8
Part 6: pg 11
Part 7: pg 14
Part 7b: pg 16
Part 8: pg 19
Part 9: pg 21
Part 10: pg 24
Part 11a: pg 27
Part 11b; pg 29
Part 11c; pg 30
Part 12: pg 36
Part 13: pg 40
Part 14; pg 43
Part 15; pg 48
Part 16: pg 53
Part 17: pg 58
Part 18: pg 61
Part 19: 65
Part 20: 66
Part 21: 67
Part 22; 75
Part 23: 80
Part 24: 85
Part 25: 88
Part 26: 95
Part 27: 101
Part 28a: 107
Part 28b: 113
Part 29a: 120
Part 29b: 125
Part 30: 132
part 31a: 138
part 31b: 147

Edited by sugandhii - 9 years ago
looks interesting. pls start..😊
sounds interesting ...pls continue ...
eager to read plz continue soon
Seems that it will be interesting story. Do continue soon
interesting please continue soon
4 pms visit inbox(u vl see it above) den u vl see deir 5 options unread pns,inbox,outbox,buddy list nd new msg,den click at it den u select 2 whom u wanna ssemdpm,den title den ur msg nd den send pm...
dear if u don't knw how 2 send buddy request let me give u eg..eg suppose u wanna buddy den below my this cmnt u vl find buddy options click it, after u vl see option add 2 buddy list click deir den u hv send request nd 2 confirm It u vl see deir 1more option waiting list,deir u vl find ppl who u send buddy request...I hope u understood nd pm me dear I m nt regular here,I don't wanna miss any update..
sounds intersting plz continue.
interesting start..continue soon..👍🏼
Charecter sketch

Raghav singhania: 28 years business tycon come to India after 15 years to take revenge on Sahil Kapur by marrying his  princess daughter Paakhi kapur. Hate his mom & Respect his kamla maa alot and can do anything for kamla's family. 

Kalpana Vithal Jadav (kalpi): 23 years old a strong headed girl. who loves her family alot and can do anything for her family. 

Pankaj vithal Jadav: Son of vithal & kamla jadav.  Engenieer in an IT firm loves his sister kalpu n support her in every way. 

Vithal jadav: A mill worker works for Vikram Singhania n also best friend of him n soon they were going to work as a business partners but that didn't happen because of unfortunate death of Vikram singhania. loves his 'Rajkumari' n his Rajkumari is always his first priority.

Kamla Vithal Jadav: Nanny of Paakhi Kapur n loves her more than her own daughter. But loves Kalpana too but if their is a choice between Paakhi n kalpi she will always choose Paakhi 

Gouri singhania: mother of raghav singhania loves her son alot. but always fails to understand why her son never allow her to come in his personal matters. treat kalpana always like her daughter

Vikram Singhania: Father of Raghav singhania. Murdered by  his business partner Sahil kapur. always want kalpana to be raghav's bride. 

Prem Kapur: Rich brat who thinks money can buy anything. always care about his reputation works in KS constructions as an executive head. brother of Paakhi Kapur. fianc of kalpana jadav.

Sahil Kapur: He want everything that belongs to singhania's because he loves power money fame. He can go any extent to get the property which is still in the name of raghav singhania. pretends that  raghav is more than as his  own son

Neetu kapur: Wife of Sahil Kapur hates kamla alot because she snatches her pooka from her. know every bad deeds about his husband but always support him as she loves money.

Paakhi Kapur: Kapur Princess always want watever she likes never want kamla maa to leave her for sake of kalpi also. 

Samar Raizada: Known as Sammy. Raghav best buddy who knows everything about him n lives wid raghav family.

Ananya desai: Works in KS constructions as an marketing adviser. 

In this ff there is lot of suspense lot of mystery in it so plzz have patience.. in this raghav might love someone else kalpana might engaged to prem but no matter what there is ragna always. . Raghav is always 4 kalpana n kalpana is always 4 raghav... so plzzz have patience n enjoy this mysterious ragna journey with mee... 

Prologue:
* Vikram n vithal are best friends n vithal works for him 
* raghav kalpi are childhood friends.. friends?? Really??? kind off but they are their for each other whenever they need someone to talk  
* raghav is very close to his kamla maa (don't ask d reason she is jagat mata n she close to every one except his own daughter LOL)
*Sahil n Vikram already had a partnership deed 
*Gouri n kalpi share a gud bond but after leap but before that gauri always feel kalpi pain for kamla
* Paakhi is same as what her character in ema but positive n prem he is completely a rich brat

Done with this.. In this ff each n every character has it positive n negative shades include kalpi n raghav but u will love all d characters somewhere