Frequent Posters

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Vefy nice update!!! Do continue๐Ÿ˜Š
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vikram is the only sensible one to see RagNa love and care for each Other in there fights lol
Kalpi not asking Raghav help directly was so cute
Wonderful update
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
child marriage, interesting, lovely update
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hellozzz thank u 4 all ur likes n comments...

PART 2: A GIFT

After 2 yrs. . When raghav is 13 n kalpana is 8 yrs old..
Today is very important day for Vikram Singhania n vithal Jadav because they are going to sign a deal a deal which makes them business partners.. There is no more employee n boss relation there is equality in work..

But, 

In professional life there is lot of 
happiness for Vikram that his friend is no longer his employee but in personal life there is lot of hatred 
Hatred of a husband toward his wife
Hatred of a son towards his mother.. Reason is still unknown to gauri.. 

She always thinks what went wrong in these 2 yrs.. y my husband my son hates me... she always try to get answers for their hatred but she failed.. n she never gives up because she is wife who loves her husband bcz she is a mother who always pamper her little raghav.. 

In chawl
P: Happy birthday kalpu 
K: thank u dada.. where is aai
P: vo Paakhi. . Before pakya complete she goes from there... 

In kapur house:
P: Kamla maa aaj to mera birthday h aaj aap pura din mere sth rahenge
K : nae nae Paakhi aaj kalpi ka b to janamdin h na to use b meri jarurat h to subah m meri ek beti k sth or shaam ko m meri dusri beti k sth janamdin celebrate krungii
P: nae mera b day zyada imp h party hogi kitne log aayenge nae mjhe aap mere sth chahie ho poore din..
Paakhi start crying... n throwing things here n there... to calm her kamla agree for her n say: theek h beta aaj ka pura din m tere sth hi rahungii

In terrace
Vithal comes there.. wearing kamla's saree n pakya enters in jokers dress to cheer up kalpu mood
V: Baar Baar din ye aaye baar baar dil ye gaaye tum jeeyoo hazaro saal ye meri h aarzoo n pakya is dancing on this..
V; Rajkumari happy birthday.. u r very lucky 4 me on this special day I am going to sign a deal very imp deal with Vikram singhania.. 
K smiles but vithal sense his Rajkumari ' s sadness n say I know beta u r upset bcz of ur aai.. she is with Paakhi but  today on ur birthday i want to give u a gift I will promise u one thing kalpi u r always be my first priority no matters what I am always be with u beta.. k smiles n hugs vithal...
P: aap dono hmesha mujhe bhul jaate ho
K: sorry dada n she hugs him 

2 hrs later
Vithal n Vikram sign the agreement but cannot disclose this now as for the betterment of their business. .
kamla called kalpi wish her happy birthday n tell her that she can't come because Paakhi needs her here because there is always a grand party 4 kapur princess on her birthday.. kalpi is heartbroken n goes to d temple..
Gauri n raghav come to wish kalpi.. but she is nowhere.. then raghav tell pakya that he knows where she is... 
(ab childhood hi sahi but hero always know where his heroine is..) 
kalpi is crying in front of bappa.. raghav go there n say: u always need him whenever u sad or need any help u always disturb ur bappa... Kalpana wipe her tear n says plzz raghav singhania m nt in a mood to talk..
R: but I want to talk to u..
Kalpana looks at raghav as her eyes says what u want me to talk to u.. There is a complete  silence.. n after a while raghav starts d convo
R; in a serious tone say u know something... u r very bad in maths u should not pursue ur career in maths n kalpi watches him shockingly as if this is d only thing she expect from d one who always there 4 her when she needs someone.. n then she give a small smile n say this is not a gud way to distract my mind raghav singhania.. 
R: no m serious see I know u r vry strong, brave enough to take challenges but maths is not ur cup of tea..
After thinking a bit she finally says.. 
K: actually u r ryt m too gud 4 maths n maths doesn't deserve me at all.. 
R smiles n say hmm so u r back in mode good 
R gets up n try to leave wen kalpi say thank u he turns to face her.. kalpi gets up tries to say something but she can't then raghav tell her to sit n for a change she calmly follow his order..
R: u know y I always tell everyone that u r khookhar sherni because u always ready to fight, u r a fighter  d one who always be first in any race, d one who always ready to take challenges, d one who always work hard because she has to prove her mother that she is her strength.. To prove her that kamla maa is everything for u by last line her expression changes can't go unnoticed by raghav n he say d one who boldly say my full name with such an attitude..
Kalpana smiles n say 'aai' I know she loves mee but I m nt her first priority n thats...
R: but u r always b my first priority.
Kalpana looks at him like what??? 
R: I mean it.. I promise u u r always my first priority no matter what 
K: but we always fight n we don't like each other she says innocently 
R: yaa i agree but this doesn't stop mee to care 4 u 
K: u care for me??
R: yes offcourse i do.. u r my kamla maa daughter n then he leaves from their
By far a pair of eyes sees this n thinks Vikram is ryt they r truly for each other
One side raghav is happy n thinking that whatever will happen.. i will nvr ever leave her for anyone.. because she is my kamla maa's daughter n I know how much kamla maa loves her but she never able to show her but it's ok m here for my khookhar sherni

N on other side kalpi is happy that on her b day she has two special gifts one is from his baba n second one is from d one who always there for her when she needs someone...
    N the gift is the "PROMISE"

But both of them unaware of the storm which is soon coming in their lives in name of sadness,  destruction,  separation...

Note: plzz do lyk n comment ur likes n comments encourage me more than anything to continue with this ff.. suggestions n criticism all r welcome..
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super waiting 4 more 
am just too happy to get t read another ragna  story 
do continue
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aanchal57

Dear dat I don't knw..I vl ask my friends den i vl tell u okk bt u hv 2 w8 4 dat..nd whtever u wanna knw pm me den I vl tell u nd its my pleasure nd ur ffs is amazing continue soon

just select the pic you want to insert here..copy the pic nd paste it in ur ff post..try it nd let me know it works or not๐Ÿ˜‰
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!! Do write more๐Ÿ˜Š
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read both d parts.. awesome start dear..๐Ÿ‘
love ragna childhood bonding ๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue soon dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice updateEdited by zindgidilse - 9 years ago
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NIce start my dear please continue hope there wouldn't be too much Ragna sadness and pain