Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
loved yje conversation between Kalpi and Raghav, cannot wait find out who is watching them,
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update...pls continue...
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story buddy..
I don't how I missed this one.. Just read all parts together.. Its too good... Raghav nd Kalpi's childhood is really cute.. Just loved their bonding... Continue soon dear :)
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update..continue soon..
suggii thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

just select the pic you want to insert here..copy the pic nd paste it in ur ff post..try it nd let me know it works or not😉

No dear it is not working lyk that... but still thank u:-))  
suggii thumbnail
Part 3: GOODBYE. .

After 3 months...

Gouri is crying.. raghav is in trauma.. The whole jadav family is in shock.. Vithal not able to believe that his only friend left him... 
Yes Vikram singhania is dead... and this is a murder case.. Nobody knows who killed him but one thing is 4 sure who so ever killed him will also try to harm his family that's y his business partner Sahil kapur takes raghav n gauri in kapur house...

N there raghav singhania meets Paakhi kapur they don't talk each other as raghav is not in a state to talk because his confidence his father is not with him n he also feel bad for his mother but can't help it as he hates her..

To change their mood few days later kamla takes raghav n gauri in chawl but there is no change in their state..so kamla decide talk to gauri about this:
k: taai I know this tym is very difficult for u but u have to be strong
Gouri still mum.. kamla can't take this anymore she takes gauri to balcony n said see raghav baba taai Vikram sahab was everything for him... not for u but for him u have to b strong taai n finally (ab kamla ka lecture sunne k baad Kon apne dimag ki bati nii jalayega) gauri comes to her senses n thinks she was a wife but now she is a mother she has to live for her little raghav... 

G: raghav
R: plzzz I don't want to talk to u 
G: Beta I know u hate me but I don't know the reason n if u don't want to tell me d reason that's completely fine.. but b strong beta ur father always wanted u to join his business expand his business.. Make him feel proud... I know u lost ur father but make him alive by fulfilling his dreams.. 
Raghav didn't say a word but thinks mom is right I have to fulfill my father's dream he calls mehra (singhania's legal advisor) n ask him to give all d details.. 

After a month  raghav got to know about the real culprit finds out that his father murderer is non other than Sahil kapur but he knows that he can't do anything as of now bcz he is only 13 n he can't risk his mother's life.. He decided to go to USA wid his mother nd their only he will complete his studies n re owned his father business n after that he will come India to take answers from sahil kapur bad deeds for destroying his family for murdering his father...

Before leaving india raghav n gauri decides to meet kapur's n jadav's 

In kapur house 
S: m happy raghav beta that u finally decided to move on in ur lyf oll d best beta... (in mind nw I am d owner of KS constructions) 
Paakhi also say goodbye to raghav.. 

In chawl: 
Kamla n vithal bids their best wishes to singhania's... Gouri sees kalpi one last time n remembers her husband wish n tell kalpi that she is going to meet her soon n u will always b my daughter... kalpi smiles n hugs gauri. 
K breaks the hug goes towards raghav n say
K: raghav singhania today I want to talk to u
Raghav is confused to see his khookhar sherni wants to talk to him but stay silent then kalpi hold his hand takes him to the temple which is in d chawl.. 
K: aap hmesha kehte ho na hmari help hmare alawa or koi naee kr skta.. n u always tease me 4 being so melodramatic but that's ok... raghav is silently listening to her... 
K: actually I want to give u something.. this (she holding a small bappa idol in her hand) he always help me n I always ask help from him only.. I want to give u this not bcz I want u to ask him for help but because I want him to always protect u n gauri maa she said innocently. ... n raghav finally gives a smile to her accept her bappa... n says thank you... by far 3 pair of eyes seen this beautiful relation.. relation of friendship seen by kamla... relation of togetherness seen by vithal n gauri...

In airport: 
R: I promise u Sahil Kapur I will make u suffer like hell. . I will destroy u completely. ... I am going now but I will be back soon very soon Sahil Kapur...
 N this is the reason the child who is only 13 lost his believe in everything lost his believe in God, in relations who will fulfil his father's dream, who will always protect his mother but hates her... because now onwards he only belive in himself... 

N thats d end of d beautiful childhood chapters of ragna I hope u enjoyed it...

Precap; 15 years leap... will raghav remember his sherni?? If yes will he able to meet her or he will only concerned about his revenge. .. what happened to jadav's in these 15 years.. to know more u have to wait 4 my next update
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Aww Raghav finding out that sahil kill his dad was sad
Now a innocent kid lost his childhood because of that jerk
Love RagNa cute moment in the temple
I hope Raghav always remember his sherni
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update yar
i know raghav will always remember his sherni..he can not forget her..afterall their destiny is interlinked.👍🏼
pm me next time whenever u update ff
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update.. Loved RagNa's special relation..
Eagerly waiting for leap..
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update...
continue soon..