Ragna FF "Journey to be together" part 31b~147 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Interesting story, continue soon
beautiful, just love Kalpi and Raghav bonding, looking forward to the next part
That was such a cute update !!
Dont mind me asking it ... but have u used my format of writing ?
I mean the POV's in brackets & questions regarding the next update at the end
Was this the permission u were asking? πŸ˜•
If it was , then there was no such need as u haven't used any part of my ff in particular. Asking a permission was not at all req πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Anyways update soon... asli maza toh ab aayega !!

Originally posted by mariee

That was such a cute update !!
Dont mind me asking it ... but have u used my format of writing ?
I mean the POV's in brackets & questions regarding the next update at the end
Was this the permission u were asking? πŸ˜•
If it was , then there was no such need as u haven't used any part of my ff in particular. Asking a permission was not at all req πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Anyways update soon... asli maza toh ab aayega !!

Yes dear m asking 4 dis permission only bcz d ffs I loved writers have their own writing style in that so 1 is ur POV n questions which I loved... n thanksπŸ˜›
Part 4

15 yrs later 
In chawl: Kamla is crying by seeing her family photo n thinking everything was so gud then y.. n pakya enters 
P: aai..don't worry aai.. baba will come home soon very soon
K gives a small smile n say m worried about my kalpi.. I don't know where she is.. what she is doing.. Every month she send her full salary by RTGS but never come home. .  I really miss her pakya... 8 saal ki th jb aakhri baar dekha th use kesi dikhti h meri beti, kaha h, m uske baare m kch nii jaanti.. 
P: aai tu aisa q keh ri h tu dekhna sb pehle jaisa hoga bt u have to wait 
K: u know where she is.. u knw everything about her but u never told me... I fixed her wedding n also give shagun to prem baba but all my efforts go in vein... she didn't come after knowing this that she is engaged to prem kapur. 
P thinks aai u will get all d answers very soon...

In kapur house:
S: have u done wid ur arrangements or not
N: o ho sahil.. raghav singhania is coming my dus hazar crore r on my way thoda tym to do mujhe...
S: Neetu for the tym being stop thinking about this.. he is coming for saving my company ks constructions. 
Prem: dad is ryt mom plzz stop ur day dreaming session. Raghav is definitely handle our company financial issues.. (In mind) but y the business tycon Raghav Singhania interested in this.. There is something is missing he is coming back only to handle financial issues just bcz this company was his father's dream.. his thoughts interpted by Paakhi
P: dad m going to meet kamla maa
N: beware pooka her daughter left her, now she tries to...
P: shutup neetu P cuts her statement in between n said I m her daughter n kalpi she never thinks about kamla maa.. she only thinks about herself she is selfish n left her but m not doing that mistake ever i am always with my kamla maa... n she goes from there. ...

In airport: 
Finally d moment arrived young, arrogant,  rude, businessman wearing 3 piece suit enters in his city wid his mother n friend Sammy... who believes only money & power can do d miracles...
Raghav singhania greets sahil kapur n thinks be ready for ur destruction Sahil kapur...
S: Beta I am happy to see you again.. let's go neetu is waiting for u gauri jii.. Gauri gives a fake smile as she knows d truth... 
Sammy: let's go then
Sahil stare him suspiciously...
G: He is Sammy raghav's best friend n his business partner

In kapur house:
Neetu: welcome gauri jii... Neetu to sammy... Haye u look so handsome raghav beta she is pulling his cheeks n say u look like marshmallows so...
G: He is sammy raghav's friend neetu.. raghav is still outside busy on phone...
Neetu embarrassed after realising that he is not her dus hazar crore owner.. n say sorry to sammy. ..
Raghav enters in kapur house meets prem n greet neetu (ab neetu still embrassed what she done with sammy so she simply great raghav with her bugs bunny smile)... n raghab tell gauri that he arranged an apartment for them as they have shifted there only.. 
N: y bacha this is also ur home naa y u live in an apartment... n y not in singhania mansion (neetu hai na suspect krna thodi chodegii)
G: Neetu very soon we will shift there.. but for d tym being we have to live somewhere else (in mind) soon neetu kapur until I will not punish my husband murderer I will not live in singhania mansion because the house reminds me my old beautiful memories n till m not give punishment to ur husband i deserve to stay out of those memories. ..

In parking:
Paakhi bumped raghav n she dumbstruck by seeing a young handsome tall guy in front of her.. then prem introduces Paakhi to raghav. .. Pakhi extend her hand still lost in his personality n say I m raghav
R: really??? Miss...??? raising his left eyebrow
P: a... Paakhi paakhi Kapur
R: better.. nyc to meet u... c u then
Paakhi in excitement say when??
R smirks n say: soon very soon

In car 
S: raghav don't u think Paakhi is too innocent 4 ur plan
R: I was also too innocent 4 her parents bad deed sammy...
G: raghav what is ur plan beta now we r in india plzz let me know i m scared if u r unknowingly harm innocent people than its not good...
R: plzz stay out of this... don't interfare in my matters..
G: this is my matter too raghav he was my husband 
R: yaa ryt he said by rolling his eyes...
G: (in mind) y so much hatred 4 me raghav... one day I will find the reason & I know who will help me in this... nd say raghav I want to meet kamla and her family can we go there
Raghav after  thinking a bit he says ok we will meet kamla maa..
Gauri smiles at this... 

Ok guys i will introduce my kalpi in part 10 she will back wid d bang.. till then plzz enjoy RAGAN story.. n don't think without kalpi d story will boring.. but no RAGAN story important for raghav to understand he genuinely care 4 people... wanna know who RAGAN wait 4 my nxt update..πŸ˜‰

plzz do lyk n comment ur likes n comments encourage me more than anything to continue with the ff...
Edited by sugandhii - 9 years ago
great update...suspense...I like it ...waiting for kalpis entry...
awsm story,
 give update soon😊
Originally posted by ...Natasha...

Amazing update

Hello dear... m expecting a long comments 4m u as after my every update u r d one who clearly xplain what u lyk n what u wantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š.. but thanx
NEW CHARACTER
Ananya desai: she is slim, has a wheatish complexion.. wears big black specks, has a birth mark on her chin n braces on her teeth, she wears only salwar n long kurta but her salwar kurta is doubled than her size.. (know vry dheela dhaala typ).. Plz imagine her lyk this only.. n read further update.. to know more..

Part 5 past meets present

In chawl: 
Raghav gauri n sammy r in front of singhania chawl... Each n every step raghav is taking towards the entrance his old memories are in front of him: his kamla maa's love, his respect towards vithal, his fights wid his wildest tigeress n after thinking of kalpi a small smile comes on his face, 

Kamla: gauri taai (she said surprisingly)... kamla hugs gauri 
K: taai m so happy to see u again I know u will come... u will come for us...
G: I have to come naa kamla for u.. for... her eyes searching for someone n she say kalpi
By listening kalpi name kamla expression changes into worry n a tear fall on her cheek by avoiding d moment she ask about her raghav baba...
Meanwhile raghav comes... n say kamla maa his face doesn't show any emotion (or say raghav baba expressionless ban rahe h taaki wo the raghav singhania ka tag na kho  de)
K: raghav baba.. she want to hug her raghav baba but raghav taken a step back seeing this kamla say aapko aaj b rishte nibhane or muskurane me wqt lgta h naa..
R kept silent by this n sammy say; jii Rishton ka to pta naee par raghav singhania aaj b bht wqt lgata h muskurane m n winked at raghav who still standing like statue. .
K stares sammy in confusion
S: m sammy raghav ka dost... (aah sammy ka har jagah intro dena bore kar ra h mujhe.. but new character na bachpan s sth hota to itna intro na hotaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰.)

G: Kamla. .. where is kalpi???
K makes a crying face, shakes her head n say: I don't know taai...
G is confused, by kamla's respond n say kya bol ri ho tum u don't know about ur daughter
K cannot control herself n start crying n say: wo mujhse naaraz h taai.. kahi chali gae h.. m naee jaanti wo kaha par h.. kya krti h bahut dhunda use par wo nii mili.. Prem baba b bht koshish kr re h par wo nii h taai.. wo kahi nii h 
Gauri n raghav shocked n watch each other unknowingly first tym raghav n gauri  having same expression on their face for someone.. (or say kalpi)
G composed herself n say: Prem Kapur... par wo q dhund raha kalpi ko.. ??
K curved her lips n take a deep breath n say: kalpi is prem fianc
Gauri is shell shocked n raghav feels little pain in his heart (or kehta h k uske pass dil nii h idiot..) but he don't know y he is feeling bad after knowing kalpi is prem fianc..
Gauri is too shocked to say anything n tell kamla that they have to go now but will meet soon...
N they leave from there..
kamla (in mind) gauri taai didn't ask about vithal once... 

In raghav house
G: (in mind) prem kapur & kalpi no how's that possible... n vithal.. y he didn't tell kamla n kalpi about Vikram's wish... or may b Vikram was wrong about raghav n kalpi.. Yes vithal loves kalpi a lot n thats y he accepts his Rajkumari decision.. After all if my raghav falls for someone I will accept her with my full heart... but y prem kapur n kalpi... I didn't ask about vithal once I was so lost after knowing about kalpi that I forgot that vithal will answer all my questions. .. but what if he says that kalpi' s happiness is first.. but i want to meet kalpi... no I have to stay away from them now... 

In kapur house: Paakhi is dreaming about raghav n thinking ohh i didnt know he will become that handome nd sexy.. he will be mine one day after all V r childhood buddies...

ANANYA DESAI: Her looks same as mona singh in jassi jaisi koi nae before her makeover... I don't know how many of u actually watch that serial I tried to post her pic but again I failed so anyone can do that for me it will be a great help...

In KS constructions:
Prem: miss Ananya desai from now onwards u r works with Raghav singhania he is handling oll financial issues of our company n let me remind u he has 50% partnership in this company so give all d financial details. ..
A: but sir m a marketing advisor how would I able to give financial details
P: o pls cut d crap ur marketing plans doesn't works if d company don't have funds... just make sure he is only in finance department don't give him any sought of advice that takes him to legal department.. do u get that??,
A: yes sir..
Prem smirks n thinks raghav singhania this girl definitely get into ur nerves her personality encourages u too get the work done ASAP n leave this country..

Raghav n sammy enters with sahil.. & he shows them their cabin
S to P: Prem I have ask u to arrange d best employee of our company to help raghav did u do that
P: yes dad I will call her 
Sahil n sammy drinking water meanwhile the door open she enter in the cabin.. water spits out from their mouth n raghav is raises his eyebrows after seeing her...
P: smilingly introduce Ananya desai.. raghav singhania helping hand from now 
Ananya stood their stares raghav without blink her eye n raghav lost in his thought's...
Sahil takes prem out of d cabin in anger..
Sahil: r u mad.. no she can't be raghav's assistant what raghav thinks that ks constructions doesn't have d glamour...
P: dad don't worry she is best for raghav singhania...
Sahil shakes his head n leaves..

In raghav's cabin
Sammy to A: we don't need anything now u can go we will call u later
A: ok sir
S: raghav.. ye no ways dude.. look at her she is so... I mean raghav singhania ko assist ek aisi ldki kregi jo apne s double size k kpde pehnti h n vo b chamkeele... Black big specks.. bracles on her teeth aeeewww no ways buddy.. no plzz...
R: stop it sammy there is something wrong...
S: something..  dude everything is wrong about her
R: not about her sammy about prem kapoor.. 
S: n what's that 
R: I don't know he is engaged to kalpana but y.. y she is not with kamla maa what has happened between kamla maa n her, she loves kamla maa n her family alot then y she left them, y kalpana n prem accept this relation, how kalpana agree with this, ..
S: raghav r u still thinking about this.. We r here 4 another reason.. or don't tell me u r again want to try to help kalpana in her problems. ..
Raghav sees him surprisingly... 
S: Yes raghav u only told me about ur kamla maa n her family n ur wildest tigeress bt gauri Aunty told mee how much u care 4 her.. so r u on mission to take revenge or on mission to save ur tigress which is already less in numbers in India..
R shakes his head: no way sammy that's their personal lyf n u know I hate relations.. I don't have a heart that care 4 someone.. they r no one to me m just worried about kamla maa that's it.. n he takes a deep breath n say any way let start work now
S: with that girl no ways.. 
R: shutup sammy.. We need that girl for our work.. After all she is working in this company for last 1 year n her performance is tremendously gud she definitely know alot of things about this company
S: n how do u know??
R: U forgot sammy I am raghav singhania who knows everything...
S: fine.. then it's payback tym for sahil kapur.. he say putting his hand to raghav's shoulder... n raghav smirks

After a week:
R: what do u think of urself who r u... u know who I am.. I am raghav singhania u r here just to take my orders don't even u think miss desai that u can deny me on anything... If u want money then tell me I'll give u
A:  stammering no... no.. no sir m not deny ur orders sir but... but.. but.. its...its...
R:  speak up
A: it's prem sir order that I have 
'Not to take u in legal department' a voice comes from back... raghav turn n see prem
P: sorry yr raghav n I knw u r 50% partner of this company but since 15 yrs my dad handling this company so it's just a favour u can do on my father by stay out of this legal department as my father favours on u by handling this company.. I hope u understand
R smirks n say not a problem prem.. n thinks there is something prem n by giving this useless excuse u clear oll my doubts that u r upto something. .

After 1 hour
P: how's that possible no.. no.. this can't b true 
R: what happen prem
P: my dream project which I wanted... takeover by your company raghav how could u do this
R: come on prem b professional this is just a project
P: no he shouts this is my dream project raghav singhania.. If I get this project I can start my Joint venture with verma but... He gives raghav an angry look n goes out of his cabin
R smirks n thinks this is just a start prem kapur my next move is that presentation which I m going to make for KS constructions

plzz do lyk n comment.. If u want me to continue...
Precap: 3000 crore presentation..

Awesome update. missing kalpi