Ragna FF "Journey to be together" part 31b~147 - Page 7

suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: riaka

Beautiful. Kalpi coming in part 10?

Please update part 6,7,8 and 9 today.part 10 i can wait
Till tomorrow๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Yes she will coming in part 10 n i'l try to update regularly... but i have to wait for readers to comments bcz after that I am able to write more as u r comments gives so mch of encouragement๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suggii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ragna_luv

Hi, I'm  Kiara.  Beautiful ff.  So sorry for the late comments. Just read all the parts in one go. Raghav's father wanted ragna to marry. The childhood bonding between them was cute. Loved how she gave bappa figurine to him. Sammy's entry after the leap and Rags in revenge mode.  It was funny how Neetu mistook Sammy for Raghav and pinched his cheeks. Pakhi as usual mesmerised by handsome Raghav. He was upset when he heard about Kalpi being Prem's fiancee.  Is that alliance the reason for her running away?   Even though he doesn't acknowledge Raghav still has feelings for Kalpi.  New character Ananya is important,  right?   Does she have something to do with Kalpi? Vitthal is also missing.  Eagerly waiting for Kalpi's entry and Ragna face off.  

First of all thank u so mch dear bcz u r actually jott down all points that I wanted reader to love or have some sought of questions about that.. n about annaya u just have to wait for my nXT chapter.. which I'l definitely update tomorrow..n u made my day by giving ur valuable comment.. which I actually wanted that people ask.. thanx๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
suggii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjinie

lovely, I am beginning to think ananya is Kalpi, why did Kalpi get engaged to Prem, and where is Vittal, it is getting interesting with each update, please continue soon

U will get all d answers in coming chapters as I said this is a story with full of suspense u just have to wait dear๐Ÿ˜‰
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sugandhii

Hello dear... m expecting a long comments 4m u as after my every update u r d one who clearly xplain what u lyk n what u want๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š.. but thanx

Sorry, next chapter u will definitely get a long comment ๐Ÿ˜Š
...Natasha... thumbnail
Gauri and Raghav going to see kamla and Kalpi was nice
Aww Raghav felt a pain in his heart when he hear "his" tigress is engaged to Prem
Both mother and son having the same expression on hearing about Kalpi leaving home was suspicious
Raghav trying not to care was lovely lol
Him thinking he can't to human relation is no wrong ;)
He already has a soft corner for his tigress
I'm kinda confused about Ananya character...
Is she Kalpi in disguise or a totally different person??
I like that Raghav make his first move against Prem :)
Superb update, I love it
suggii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Natasha...

Gauri and Raghav going to see kamla and Kalpi was nice
Aww Raghav felt a pain in his heart when he hear "his" tigress is engaged to Prem
Both mother and son having the same expression on hearing about Kalpi leaving home was suspicious
Raghav trying not to care was lovely lol
Him thinking he can't to human relation is no wrong ;)
He already has a soft corner for his tigress
I'm kinda confused about Ananya character...
Is she Kalpi in disguise or a totally different person??
I like that Raghav make his first move against Prem :)
Superb update, I love it

Aah finally got a long comment 4m u thnx dear.. n about annaya well u will get all ur answers in coming chapters u just have to wait๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice ff sorry I'm doing one comment for the 5 parts 
Interesting ... Many thing to unfold as Raghav's hatred for his mom or Kalpi and prem engagement 
Can't wait for Kalpi entry 
Plz update soon plz pm also thanks in advance 
...Natasha... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugandhii

Aah finally got a long comment 4m u thnx dear.. n about annaya well u will get all ur answers in coming chapters u just have to wait๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

U welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š I dislike suspense but I will wait lol
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why so long to bring in Kalpi and why is she engage to that idiot prem waiting to read your future updates loving it so far
suggii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shivanie05

Why so long to bring in Kalpi and why is she engage to that idiot prem waiting to read your future updates loving it so far

U will get all ur answers in part 10๐Ÿ˜‰