Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: riaka

Please update soon.eagerly waiting😭😭

Aww.. I'll updte this Saturday or Sunday pkka..

ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for ur lovely update.pls update soon
maan.best thumbnail
Awesome updates
Rakch  is so cute name for ragna

waiting 
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When wil u update dr?waiting impatiently update soon plz
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohk.. m back😆 well thank u so mch for all ur lykd n comments so here is d nxt part... sorry I wasn't able to reply u separately so
@ovee.. thank u dear😊
@maan_best.. thank u😊 n about RakCh credit goes to DimpleAggarwal😛

28b RakCh POV
Well I hope everybody knows who RakCh are?? 

In Raghav's Apartment.. (same Night after his conversation with gauri)

Raghav still thinking about his cheater.. n found himself unable to forget the events happened in pune.. Especially what did happen with kalpi? He was so confused about the turbulent feelings that were constantly plaguing him. He just couldn't forget...
He couldn't forget.. how he felt when that mihir touched her, how he pulled her out of the restaurant n their proximity d way she calm him down without saying anything.. We were so close.. how it felt when she danced with Aakash, y he felt bad as aakash was just doing his job but his heart immidietly said wait dance wasn't part of his job.. but y did it effect him.., n then with that effect I went to her I hold her.. n she smiled.. what she meant with dat smile.. their dance the constant feeling that came with knowing she was so close to him... She was beautiful, he could admit that. It's not that he never thought she was. He noticed since he first saw her in the temple when he was scolding her for her drama to be cheater... She was breathtaking.. her eyes everytime I looked into them found myself in a different world.. d most innocent n beautiful eyes I have ever seen.. her face her lips... He couldn't have kept his eyes off her if he tried.. But their constant fights her stupidity, her oversmartness.. she is a bakbak queen, a chatter box she talked to much... kitna baat krti h wo😆😆 I mean sometimes I feels to request her to stay quiet..😕 but no that chatter box is definitely out of control wen it comes talk.. she talks too mch.. on top of it she was such a rude girl..😡 Always answers back.. nobody dare to answer back to me d Ragahv singhania.. n she.. n more over she always called me by silly names.. Totally unconventional. Everything about her. He couldn't stop himself from their constant arguments/fights which happened between them. She just brought it out of him... how can we be together we fights lyk hell.. We can't stay quiet wen we were together.. A fight is d only thing left between us.. then y they think that we can make a gud pair.. he shakes his head n remember pune incident happened..
A vision of kalpi lying lifeless on d hospital bed and debris flashed through Ragahv's mind. He couldn't believe how dead he felt inside seeing her lying so still and unmoving.. He thought for sure he'd lost her and he knew he'd never have forgiven himself for her death.. but y I was so broken* shattered*dead, y I felt her pain, y I always want her to be ok, to be fyn.. n when sammy said she was still breathing? Well my heart felt like it'd had just started beating again😳. He couldn't explain it in words... what he felt wen he saw her breathing... But wait y m I thinking about this as I don't have a heart yes I do care for her bcz she is kamla maa's daug.. no bcz she is a girl whom I know since childhood but (really??😡 )... Was he feel some different about his tigress??? No... He couldn't be... she is a cheater n I hate her... he stops n said a loud I hate her right?? He used to think that... Now he wasn't so sure about it...

In Singhania chawl 
Here sleep is far away from kalpi's eyes as she still thinking about Rakshas Singhaniya
Kalpana POV
It happened because of u Rakshas singhania.. U left me alone hw could u did that.. n then she remembers how he reacted his eyes, their hug wen she get consious n unknowingly a smile plays on her lips.. What's wrong with me?? Kalpi said out loud n forgot about kamla n pakya r also there as they r sleeping but still.. She gets up n sat on her bed. She couldn't believe how close she came to losing her life. If it wasn't for Raghav she'd be dead but that doc said it's sammy sir.. Rakshas Singhaniya doesn't care he was just.. n then she remembers how he tried to keep her awake in d car.. how he touched her.. their proximity.. his anger towards mihir, their dance.. I was completely lost in that moment She thought n smiles d way he heal her wound unknowingly she lowered her eyes n blushed... her mind flashed to Raghav reaction over her limp body as he kissed her forehead in relief... how he'd react wen he thought m dead.. y there was pain in his eyes.. Y he hugged me n that too twice n y she hugs him back.. y he was so sad Her brows scrunched together in confusion... n said it aloud He hates me right?? But he looked so broken.. She was so confused. Y she is thinking about him.. n she made her remember herself that he is Rakshas Singhaniya.. No kalpi... it just he was trying to help u.. that's it.. but her heart immidietly said but he come really close to u.. that close that u start blushing remembering d moment u spend with him.. nd accept this fact that he actually care for u.. n finally she said it aloud it's bcz he cares for me that's y m thinking about him.. nothing more than that...(really??😡)

In Raghav's Apartment
Raghav decision: I should stay away from her.. she is only kamla maa's daughter for mee.. nothing more than that.. I just want to help them as soon as possible as her father is innocent.. n thats it Raghav.. U r not meant for love for relations.. whenever I make any relation they left mee or ditch me when I needed them most.. dad_ he left me without caring how will I lived without him.. he was everything but he ditched me.. if he told me about sahil kapur I would had helped him.. but No.. Mom_ though she wasn't wrong but she didn't even try once to tell d truth to mee.. I always thought wrong about her n she accepted my hatred.. No Raghav nobody cares for u, ur feelings, ur emotions.. u r incapable for this.. whenever I did something wrong or misunderstood something nobody corrects mee tries to explain things to mee.. they just accepted bcz they think I Am d Raghav Singhaniya even that cheater did the same.. she cheated mee.. I always call her cheater she never justified herself.. I will stay away from u.. I won't talk to u anymore Cheater desai... (😆hehe let's see Rakshas singhania😡)

In Singhania chawl:
Kalpana decision: No, I should stay away from him.. he left me alone in d woods, because of him we don't have any proofs, bcz of him I failed n moreover he called me a trouble.. no m not feeling anything about him.. he is nobody to me.. I won't talk to u from now onwards Rakshas Singhaniya... (ok baby accepted.. he is more guilty than u😡😆he will apologise to u trust mee😉)

Unknown to her... Kamla is listening her every word notice her every expression.. as she is a mother she knows her daughter... n thinks.. kalpi or Raghav baba... No... they'd must be fight again... but y she is thinking about him n that too in this tym.. I thought she'd nt sleep till now bcz she is upset bcz of vithal but Raghav baba was somewhere bothering her.. y?? I should find out... or let my daughter will tell me by herself I should wait... but she is young I have to find out... 

Precap: Vithal n Raghav confrontation... kamla start realizing that there is something more than fights between Raghav baba n kalpi.. y kalpi is not talking to raghav.. Prem got to know about kalpi.. n will raghav stands with his decision not talking to his tigress... let's see... 
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update!! The decision of not talking to each other probably won't last long enough for RAGNA to realize their love for each other. Continue soon😉
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome these two won't be able t stay apart as they are meant t be together
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super update . Continue soon
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
lets see kitni der tak dono ek dusree se baat kare bina rehte hai...update soon
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update.😃
u expressed rakch pov very clearly..👏
both r thinking about their proximity nd ignoring it at the same time..😳they r not ready to accept the truth nd keep denying their feelings..😡
they  both r thinking about each other fault that kalpi cheated him nd raghav hates her😲..but innhe kon samjhaye ki ye dono hi sirf yeh soch rahe h but inke dil to kuch or hi accept karna chahte h which their mind wiLl not accept..🤣
how stUpid they r😆