crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So if I didn't have enough reasons to be totally smitten with KT, now they introduce Bittu to the storyline.

Absolutely adored  their scenes together today. Such innocence shown by Bittu and KT interaction with him  was just excellent! Once can imagine  how it will be  when KT learns that this is his little brother.

Really impressed with the new actor's portrayal, totally endearing.

Only downside is that we all know that they will use poor Bittu  to get to KTπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya the moment ge called bhaiya it was so adorning...

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just watched the episode kelly
the love.  the care he showed for bitto it was mindblowing

kt said to rachna he hasn't have so many relatives like her..but he has unconditional love for her

kt gains a love a care for bitto, who tried to save him

i am waiting to see their upcoming scenes..
i hope bitto will not turn negative and whatever that evil lady do kt's love and care for the bitto will never change.
kt gave a killer smile..so cute and dashing smile..
ad he was looking hot in black also
nice post kelly

busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also loved KT n bittu's scenes. The pain i could see in KT's eyes for bittu. Very emotional n perfectly done by both the actors πŸ‘πŸΌ
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb post kelly,
Bittu KT were cute together
hope he wont turn negative
Asminita001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally enjoyed Bittu and Kt scenes today it was heart touching to see a stranger do so much for him ... I hope all goes well when they both find out that their are brothers ...

Omg 😲 ...

Totally love KT and Rachna scenes today it was overwhelming with such adoration and love for each other ... especially in this scene :

❀️ He says that my family isn't a big one like yours, and you dad would have looked for someone younger than me; but I have something for you no one else can have and that is πŸ€— Love πŸ€—. ❀️
crtkelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asminita001

Totally enjoyed Bittu and Kt scenes today it was heart touching to see a stranger do so much for him ... I hope all goes well when they both find out that their are brothers ...

Omg 😲 ...

Totally love KT and Rachna scenes today it was overwhelming with such adoration and love for each other ... especially in this scene :

❀️ He says that my family isn't a big one like yours, and you dad would have looked for someone younger than me; but I have something for you no one else can have and that is πŸ€— Love πŸ€—. ❀️

You and me both!  Had to watch online first, and I just cried when KT said that to Ra😳

And Bittu just pulled at my heartstrings!

Even tolerated Dayal once he came to his sensesπŸ˜†

Just loved the entire episode barring that KT's creepy aunt !
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@kelly,I like Bittu very much.So innocent and cute.Kabir was feeling for him and his twinkLing eyes I just loved it.
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the innocently portrayed scene had me reaching for my tissue box. πŸ˜’ awh the hug. 
but what do we really know about Bittu? is he really innocent or its just an act? its kind of raise the question why no one, not even dadi told about KT having a younger brother. if he did, he wouldve searched for him by now.  if he is really innocent, then it will be interesting to see KT becoming a father figure to him and protecting him.
crtkelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Delena-cious

the innocently portrayed scene had me reaching for my tissue box. πŸ˜’ awh the hug. 

but what do we really know about Bittu? is he really innocent or its just an act? its kind of raise the question why no one, not even dadi told about KT having a younger brother. if he did, he wouldve searched for him by now.  if he is really innocent, then it will be interesting to see KT becoming a father figure to him and protecting him.

Love your questions, believe me I've already been doing calculations to ascertain if KT would have known about his brother too. 

I'm not sure if they've ever disclosed how old KT was when his mom left, but (imo) he looked to be maybe 10-12 in the flashback they showed recently, so it could be probable that, if Bittu is lets say 18 that neither Daadi nor KT would have known about a younger sibling. Definitely KT would have searched for him had he known.

Re; Bittu's  being innocent or not, because they are portraying him as autistic, I'm inclined to say yes. While I'm not expert,  I can only speak from my experience.  In the name of inclusion our education system mainstreamed all special needs children into the local  school system, and there were 3 autistic children in  my daughter's primary school ( coincidently 3 brothers) and the eldest of the 3 was in her class. The worst we could say about him that he would be a little disruptive, but a more loving child you would never find😊. And his brothers were the same. Everyone was in love with these 3 little boys, and in the end the "Normal" children benefited so much by having them there.
 I'm crossing my fingers that Bittu proves to be like this, although you can see the potential if he is malleable to mom/aunt influence that he could turn negative if he believes that Rachna is bad.

For now though I'm going to enjoy these special scenes between KT and BIttu, I'm sure we are going to have.  
Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago