Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
SJ is a good actress but I personally feel that Sehers entry is rushed. Hope they prove me wrong. Anyway why we have to deal with this Faiz guy everyday? Why this torture?
It's irritating
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't get why cvs are showing rahafa daily ??They are leads or what?? cvs wake up before It's too late ...please show your leads daily instead of showing these irritating peoples
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

I don't get why cvs are showing rahafa daily ??They are leads or what?? cvs wake up before It's too late ...please show your leads daily instead of showing these irritating peoples

it is irritating. Marriage or not these people are shown daily. No one limes to watch them really but still. Their montage is just to attract viewers. Otherwise this show is led by everyone else but not Sahil
I would take Lateef or khala  family scenes over this Rahat and Faiz khichuri. It's intolerable ðŸ˜¡
Edited by trina2010 - 9 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

it is irritating. Marriage or not these people are shown daily. No one limes to watch them really but still. Their montage is just to attract viewers. Otherwise this show is led by everyone else but not Sahil

I would take Lateef or khala  family scenes over this Rahat and Faiz khichuri. It's intolerable ðŸ˜¡

yes totally, that guy is so annoying, he has no clue what acting means.. total ass.. Sorry but I am totally pissed.. Idiotic guy. and if they are planning to sideline Sahil, good luck to them very soon al the viewers are going to be vanished. Rahat Haya and Faiz are just not tolerable, totally stupid track. I do not know why Gul is making the same mistake again.. its because of Sahil Qh is back in the game.. Anyway hopefully next week they will focus on them, if not they will get what they deserve..
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Who died & made Faiz the main character in QH????? In the short amount of time he knew Haya he wants to marry her??? ðŸ˜¡ Is the world going to end or is he suffering from some terminal disease ??? He is beyond annoying now ðŸ¤¢

Seher was good & bad in parts, Gul could have held off introducing her for few more weeks & concentrated on SaHil's relationship. Its too rushed 
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: trina2010

Nope. Bakwas episode.

I didn't like Seher entry or whatever.Episode was skipworthy

exactly... the ep wasnt much exciting, as i expected it to be... btw, i absolutely hate twin stories... it just create way too drama... and i bet, that seher, wont be the person trying to bring out the truth of her parents murder... gul mata likes to butcher characters the 3rd day , when a new character enters 😆 

and, the "Phase"( faiz) is way too annoying.. cant they skip his scenes, and just give aahil/saahil scenes.. and badi ammi needs to wake up now.. has she gone to double coma or what?
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
skip there scenes if u dont wanna watch them but i did watch today episode and there scenes absent minded  because i do not wanna skip out on anything Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago