Should TMKOC end and come back with another season?

Poll Question :

Should TMKOC end and come back with another season?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
It seems the makers have run out of ideas these days.There's no story,unnecessary dragging of tracks,mindless comedy.Even the hong kong track looks dull.
So do u guys think that TMKOC should end and then come back after few months with new characters and new story?They can show a few years leap and show grown up tapu sena going to college.They can show tapu-sonu love story but in a slow manner.They can also show new look of the society and it's members.
What do u say?
It would be great if there was Season 2
That's a great idea. Even Lapataganj did the same. Although you are never sure if the second season would succeed. But then it can not be more worse than the present status. 
Having said that, I doubt if the producer/actor of the show and the channel would ever do it. They are so 
Not gonna happen ...but its a great idea
this show needs a break ... Stories r just bokwaas now a days ... Take a break and come with fresh idea .
Once I used to watch all the repeat telecast as well ..ab toh original episode bhi miss ho jata ...sad 😒
Originally posted by _Rohit_

Not gonna happen ...but its a great idea
this show needs a break ... Stories r just bokwaas now a days ... Take a break and come with fresh idea .
Once I used to watch all the repeat telecast as well ..ab toh original episode bhi miss ho jata ...sad 😒

I miss those golden days.Instead of watching the same old things getting repeated again and again they take a much deserved break and come back with new characters and fresh ideas.
I agree with you...Its better to end the show instead of showing us such stupid things...TMKOC is not the same now as it was before...😒...So taking a break now and them coming up with a new season is a good idea..
Definitely, It is the best idea. Either show leap or bring a new season. 

Who is writing the script these days ? Chiku Gadha ? Its defintiely not Tarak Mehta's Ooltah Chasmah.

I wonder where is the dress designer or he is wearing the Ooltah chasma to see how beautiful his designs are ?

Seriously, the kids aren't kids anymore. Remember Gogi's dream? He wants Mickey Mouse in the breakfast table and so excited they were to see those fake cartoons. These can please only a five year old. This show is going down to dogs.

The only good thing about the show is it is not vulgar. Whatever comedy content it has, it is definitely a clean one.  This show needs to revamp itself. Can you believe I watch Babuji wala show? Its really entertaining guys because the track endsin a day or two.Even Alien wala show is pretty entertaining.

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
That alien wala show is more entertaining and hilarious than this show. Atleast u will end up laughing at the end of each episode. Iss show mein toh maza hi nahi aa raha hai.They are showing the same old things like hathi family talking about food, champak scolding jetha,taarak pareshaan with anjali's diet food,etc.in the name of comedy.
 I want to know who eats samosas and Gulab jamun as dinner in India ? Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by dey.bh

I want to know who eats samosas and Gulab jamun as dinner in India ?

Kaun kha raha tha samosas and gulab jamun?