Welcome Seher..!

-Malavika7CLT- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally Seher aaya..
Her attitude mujhe acha laga.!
Start to end I only watched her expressions, make up, dressing style, and her attitude..!
Totaly an easy going nature. What a interesting episod. The last 5 mnts.. Amazing graphics and editing work. I loved it.
And..One thing is clear, Seher have no idea about her past..

Hats off you Surbhi..

Edited by Malavika7CLT - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loved Seher's entry..OMG SJ looked Gorgeous!!

Superbly edited scenes they were
Yeah Welcome Seher!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Hurya- - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yo SJ rocked as Seher.
And Seher rocked in Qh.

Seher single handedly made up for no Saahil scenes.
U said it, the graphics and editing work was very neat and clean.
The camera angles and dialogs all were top notch.
And SJ - Made Seher so different from both Sanam and Zoya.
This girl deserves all the awards just for her dialog delivery and voice modulation. Seher sounded so sexy and what an attitude.
What an entry for a female lead?

-Malavika7CLT- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Yo SJ rocked as Seher.

And Seher rocked in Qh.

Seher single handedly made up for no Saahil scenes.
U said it, the graphics and editing work was very neat and clean.
The camera angles and dialogs all were top notch.
And SJ - Made Seher so different from both Sanam and Zoya.
This girl deserves all the awards just for her dialog delivery and voice modulation. Seher sounded so sexy and what an attitude.
What an entry for a female lead?

we witnessed two superb entry in QH. First one, Aahil as a playboy and now, Seher as a con women..! Great..!Edited by Malavika7CLT - 9 years ago
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely agree with you
Wow...kya entry maari hein seher ne !!!!!   The best entry scene of QH...😎😎

As a character,seher is just bindas,kisi se na darne wali,stylish,jakkas ladki hein who also beleives in God...her dialouges are also bindas and stylish just like her...So seher has her set of golden rules from which one we came to know,rest are yet to come and we are waiting...She calls police as mamu...overall after watching today's episode i felt seher to be such a character that we will defenitely love and i started to love her...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Then comming to Surbhi,our one and only SJ,she defenitely rocks in whatever she does...the way in which she differentiates her characters is defenitelty appreciable...at the early time when qh2 started we did find zoya in her but seher,i dnt even feel that i m watching the same girl whom i saw and seeing as zoya and sanam...she was something totally diferent...seher is not like zoya nor like sanam and this is what we call as versatality...Her way of delivering dialouges,her mannerisms everything is different...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sj is really lucky who got to play three different characters who are poles apart with diferent dimensions in a single show and we Sj fans are also very lucky to watch her in various avatars in a single show...i dont think any other actor or any other fans would have got such an oppurtunity...Today i felt more proud of beign her fan...

coming to the episode,seher's entry was only worth watching...i dont understand why these cvs are making us to hate haya and her gang more and more with such silly childish acts...

i think now the next seher's entry will be at haya's wedding where she might be having a face off with any of the leads...so i guess they are just showing haya scenes as these scenes are to be shown before marriage and on monday haya might come to sanam to tell about marriage and we will defenitely get some sahil scenes...im damn sure that after haya's wedding they are not going to give them much screen space...so just calm and have pateince...we will defenitely get awesome sahil scenes like we got before (unexpected)😳😳😳

Happy weekend and wait for monday..."SABR KA PHAL HAMESHA MEETA HI HOTHA HEIN"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ