Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Sherooo!!!!!! 😑 Sherooo ke bacche!!!! πŸ˜‘

Apni badi behen ko arrest karta hain!!!! πŸ˜² Jisne tuje ungli pakar ke spamming sikhayi...threads ko khatam karna sikhaya...usse arrest karta hain?! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Hain? Yeh meri strictness ki sazah hain kya?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜³

Jo bhi hain...yeh tune bohot bohot bohot...

Accha kiya! πŸ˜ƒ Haan because I'm just sitting here laughing at the fact that I'm chosen! πŸ˜† Like really I can't imagine the questions I'd be asked because I've asked many people many utt patang funny questions and I'm sure they'll get back at me in no time! πŸ˜†

Oh well. Thanks for choosing me this week as the culprit. Hope to answer well. πŸ˜ƒ And thanks guys for those lovely siggies. They look super cute in my dabba! :P 

Nice thread and thanks for the PM Sheroo. πŸ˜³ I totally unexpected this. ;) 

Sorry sis but I had to do it...πŸ˜›
You better watch out for my questions sis...😈
Nahin. Strictness ki saza nahin hai. Its something else. πŸ˜›

Acha ji. Criminal ban ke bhi hans rahi hai...😑
Your welcome sis...arrest kiya hai toh prize toh dena pare ga na...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Dekho...kitna acha hoon mein...😳😳

sheroo9000 thumbnail

πŸ€” Chalo dekhlenge ... kya Kamal karte hain aap sab officers ek week mein 😳 

Lekin energy bhi toh chaiye na mast answers dene ke liye. πŸ˜› Kahan se laye yeh nanhi so jaan itni energy itne saare aane wale questions ke liye? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Hahahah πŸ€£ Sheroo is gonna have a tough time handling me πŸ€£ Jitna time mein questions answer Karne mein lagaoogi usse kayi zyda Khana order Karne me πŸ˜† 

Sheroo must be thinking mujhe se yeh kya ho gaya πŸ€£ Awwwhh poor guy πŸ˜›

PP, chup chap answers dejiye questions ke...😑
Yeh drama bund karo...😑
sheroo9000 thumbnail

Kuch bhi nahi mai toh yahan par bas baithi thi... Chup chap good girl banke πŸ˜›

Sheroo...ata maaji satakli? πŸ€£

Actually lavender I'll have to think about that one! What have I done to be arrested? πŸ˜³ C'mon! Such a quiet calm girl getting arrested πŸ˜›

Lavi sis...yeh dekho...ye choti pyaari innocent masoom bachi kitni chalaak hai...πŸ˜‰
Mere se zaida behtar isse koi nahin jaanta...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ˆ
Dekho kaise isne aap ko baaton mein lagaya...hansaya aur questions karna bhool gayi...
Yeh larki innocent nahin hai...😑
PP, ye drama bund karo nahin toh meri sach mein satak jaye gi aur aap ki atak jaye gi...😈 πŸ€£
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena..

Hahaha wo bechara mera chota bhai chup gaya hai kahin pe πŸ˜†

Apna chota bhai bol rahi ho aur yeh bhi keh rahi ho ke chup gaya...C'mon sis...😳 πŸ˜‰
sheroo9000 thumbnail

Thanks sis! I'm enjoying my stay in jail yaar...

Whoever brings me McDonalds food here will get answer to every question and as many questions as they want to ask from me πŸ˜ƒ First person wins πŸ˜› This golden chance πŸ˜‰

Good night lavender it was nice talking to you. Bye! πŸ˜ƒ

Hahaha yup. It will be very crowded there tommorow. πŸ˜³ Oh god yes. Scary times yaar πŸ˜³

Hmm...
McDonalds food...
Okay! So you want McDonalds food? 
I'll give you that and then you'll have to answer all my questions...πŸ˜›
Okay? Deal? πŸ˜ˆ
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena..

Awe that so so cute na me pakar leti hoon pir tohπŸ˜›

PP, I'm not trying to hide...πŸ˜›
You're in jail and I can roam around happily for a week...πŸ˜‰
So I'm not hiding from you...atleast not for this week...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

And Veena sis...😳
Cute bhi bolti ho aur yeh bhi bolti ho ke pakar lo gi...
Aap ko arrest kiya tha mein ne lekin baad mein BT ko arrest kar ke aap ko khush bhi toh kiya tha na...toh phir kis baat ka badla le rahi ho...😳 
Na pakro na apne chote se pyaare bhai ko...please! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
sheroo9000 thumbnail
PP sis, these questions are for you...πŸ˜›
  1. How are feeling right now?
  2. Are you missing anyone right now?
  3. How do you feel after getting arrested?
  4. First thing you will do after you come out of jail?
  5. Will you take revenge from your lil bro after you come out from jail?
  6. Would you prefer fighting with hands aur just with your mouth?
  7. What do you wanna change in urself?
  8. What do u think of me?
  9. One thing u wanna change in me?
  10. If you had a chance to give me something everyday during this week...what would it be?
  11. What would you gift me after coming out of Jail?
  12. Do you think you've ever hurt me?
  13. Who do you want to be with you in jail for this week?
  14. Why do u think this time I didn't arrest 2 culprits?
  15. Why do u think I arrested you?
  16. Would you like it if I start calling you with your real name?
  17. Why did u open my B'day thread?
  18. If someone hurts you and does'nt say sorry and waits for you to say sorry when its not your fault...what do u do? Say sorry or what?
  19. Who do you want to be the culprit next week? 
  20. Do you think I'm done with my interrogation?

Okay, now describe these characters in a few words...

Abhijeet
Daya
Salunkhe
Kavin
Dushyant
Purvi
Freddy
Shreya
Tji

Now describe these members of the forum in few words...

GD
Veena
Jerry
Lavender
Ravi bro
PP
Shreya
Sheroo
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲😲 ye kya...????/
sherooo what u did...???😊😲
you put my sweety behind the bars...😭😭😭
this is not fair...😭😭
she is tooo small...
kitni pyarii bacchi hai...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
aur apne usse...

*******secretly**********
sherooo well done...

u did a great job...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
PP bilkul...
Chota packet bada dhamaka hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bohut grill karti hai sabko...😭😭
ab aaya na uuth phad ke nicche...πŸ˜†

sherooo u r the best...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sheroo9000

Okies! Let me inaugurate the answering ceremony of my arrest. πŸ˜† Here we go! First set of questions answered! πŸ˜ƒ

Name: Sejal/PP etc for IF. :)

Favourite actors: Aditya Sir, Daya sir, Satam sir, Gautam Rode, Kapil Sharma, Salman Khan - loving him these days, Ravi Dubey, Karan Wahi, Akshay Kumar and lots more..etc. ;)

Favourite actresses: Drashti Dhami, Ansha Sayed, Parineeti Chopra, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Divyanka Tripathi and loads more! :D

Favourite shows: CID (at some point...I guess πŸ€”), JDJ, YHM, Veera, CNWK, SSEL etc.

Why do you watch CID? It's hard to explain. I've kinda stopped watching it now. But if I go back to watch it then it's either to see how FW are "trying" to improve and see their "best efforts" to fix the messed up episodes and clear my doubts on the current tracks or to see Purvi and my favourite actors trying their best to fit themselves in whatever they get with their wonderful acting skills.  So yeah to see their acting which I admire. πŸ˜Š

If you had to change one thing in CID what would it be? Tough one. Ummm. πŸ˜³ Duo's silly little senseless arguments/fights. FW is to be blamed for that though. πŸ˜‘

If you had to change one thing in the forum what would it be? (You can't change Sheroo and Shreya. πŸ˜Ž Oh really, can't I, Sheroo? πŸ˜›) The forum rank πŸ˜† (you know my obsession regarding this one - it still hasn't gone πŸ˜›) and by that I mean the amount of activity there is in the forum especially on weekdays when CID doesn't air. πŸ˜³

If you had to combine CID with another show, which would it be? Undoubtedly...CNWK because I KNOW that it will be a blast with ultimate laughter and craziness. πŸ˜† Kapil won't stop teasing Daya sir about his door breaking...I'm sure! πŸ˜› (But unfortunately it's not possible. Just a dream. :(...Colors is bias :/)

Which crime were you caught for? (Be innovative. Murder, kidnapping, bombing, etc. are not allowed.) πŸ˜ˆ I really don't know. πŸ˜• Spamming/posting way too much and finishing and destroying threads too fast, grilling people on 100C heat and asking 100s of questions or band bajaoing of FW. It has to be one of these. πŸ˜› I go for grilling people too much. πŸ€ͺ I know it's revenge. πŸ˜³

Which CID officer do you feel you are like? Purvi. Why? I feel I relate to her a lot! In real life...I don't talk much when I'm working (for example on a project in school) and I'm very focused like her at such times. Plus my mom once said that I'm a lot like her because I've always/mostly got a ponytail as my hairstyle! πŸ˜†

But if we talk about on IF then I'm like Pankaj as I'm always messing around. πŸ˜›

Would you rather answer 10 hard questions or 100 easy questions?  100 easy questions. πŸ˜‰ I know it sounds bizarre but I'd prefer easy questions no matter how many because in hard ones I just get confused and my answers just gets more confusing. Just like this one did. πŸ˜†

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is weird. On a serious note, why does nobody want to grill me? πŸ˜•