Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay my second set of questions answered!!! πŸ˜³ Phew that was hard! πŸ˜³ Sherooo!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘ Kitna grill kare ga iss masoom criminal ko πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sheroo9000

PP sis, these questions are for you...πŸ˜›

1. How are feeling right now? Nervous now about how many questions I have to answer this week. πŸ˜³
  2. Are you missing anyone right now? Nope. 
  3. How do you feel after getting arrested? I feel ummm...quite angry but then I start giggling on seeing all these questions and dhamkis. πŸ˜›
  4. First thing you will do after you come out of jail? Tumse niptoo gi, Sheroo. πŸ˜› I'll deal with you and start my investigation as to why you arrested me this week. Tumhe nahi chodoo gi mein! πŸ˜ˆ
  5. Will you take revenge from your lil bro after you come out from jail? Yes and no. πŸ˜ˆ It depends, if you calm down with your questions then no...I'll forgive you baccha samajh ke warna you know your sis won't leave you bro! πŸ˜›
  6. Would you prefer fighting with hands aur just with your mouth? Arre yeh kaisa question hain? πŸ˜† Dekho sher toh aap hain aur aap mouth ke saath fight karni ki himat rakhte hain...ab yeh choti si pyaari PP hands ke saath hi fight kar sakti hain abhi. πŸ˜‰ I don't want to mess things up by getting too violent and fighting from mouth as I don't wish to stay in jail for longer than a week you see PP dyaan se sochti hain. πŸ˜‰
  7. What do you wanna change in urself? How much I procrastinate and laze around at times. 
  8. What do u think of me? You're a bad little boy. πŸ˜› Arre no no I'm joking. 😊 I think you're awesome!  You're quite naughty and childish but I like it because I'm no less! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† Yaar you're very simple and sweet. Always talking less but listening to me no matter what! πŸ˜³
  9. One thing u wanna change in me? Your speed in silly acts. πŸ€ͺ Like this one - putting your elder sister in jail. :P That too without a reason. ;)
  10. If you had a chance to give me something everyday during this week...what would it be? Slaps! πŸ˜† No no kidding. Emmm...I'll give you a huge massive poster of a...mukka!!! Punch!!!! Booommm!!! πŸ˜› Alag alag styles mein. πŸ˜† Mein nahi maar sakti as I don't want to risk it but poster mein toh de satkti hoon na. πŸ˜‰ Sorry bro. This week your sis is in denial mode that her bro did this to her! πŸ˜²
  11. What would you gift me after coming out of Jail? A blanket to hide your face in because PP won't spare you mate! πŸ˜›
  12. Do you think you've ever hurt me? Hmmm. No. πŸ€” You tell me. I don't think I have. Have I? πŸ˜² πŸ˜•
  13. Who do you want to be with you in jail for this week? You. πŸ˜› Again. So you know how it feels and my revenge will be more powerful! πŸ˜ˆ Accha otherwise I'd like it to be...any of my close sisters on the forum like Beena or Jerry as they will surely help me go through this tough phase in jail with me, with their love and comforting words! πŸ€— And we can also have some long chats together...girly ones! πŸ˜› Or even better GD again on the hot seat as she'd crack me up in jail and give me a hilairous time in jail! πŸ€£
  14. Why do u think this time I didn't arrest 2 culprits? Because you knew that you won't be able to handle me along with someone else and you didn't want to risk giving yourself a tough time. Mein hi kafi hoon haina? πŸ˜› Do ke barabar! πŸ˜† Or you simply didn't find my twinny in the forum or couldn't choose one close person as everyone is equally close to me here! 
  15. Why do u think I arrested you? I honestly don't know! :/ That's what I've been trying to figure out for so long. You arrested me and didn't even give me a reason bro!  Maybe the reason is that I haven't been spamming with you for past few weeks! And haven't taught you any new skills. Awwwhh !!!! I miss you ! Student! πŸ€— πŸ˜­ Itni choti baat mein koi arrest karta hain itni pyaari teacher ko! πŸ˜³
  16. Would you like it if I start calling you with your real name? Nooo!!! I prefer you calling me PP etc. Not my real name. πŸ˜³ I prefer people calling me with my real name if they aren't comfortable with PP but I know you are so I don't want that awkwardness in our bro sis relation ! πŸ˜ƒ
  17. Why did u open my B'day thread? Arre. Yeh kaisa sawal hain. Because it was your birthday. πŸ˜† No no. Kidding. Because you're my best little brother and your sister loves you! And wanted to make your days super special! And tell you that you're best bro for her! πŸ€—
  18. If someone hurts you and does'nt say sorry and waits for you to say sorry when its not your fault...what do u do? Arre. I will ignore them then. When it's not my fault and I'm hurt I don't see why I should go running after them. I'll clearly inform them that I'm not apologising for no reason so don't expect. Even I have some feelings. Say sorry or what? Nope. I'll wait for them to say sorry as they've hurt me. 
  19. Who do you want to be the culprit next week? Errr...whoever grills me the most this week! πŸ˜‰ But specifically I'll choose Pari as she's a very interesting and chilled out and I think it would be interesting to know her better. :D I relate a lot to her. She soo hyper like me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
  20. Do you think I'm done with my interrogation? Oh sheroo! πŸ€£ No...I really know you're not! πŸ˜’ Chalo...ab aage aage dekhte hain kya hota hain! πŸ˜³

Okay, now describe these characters in a few words... Sheroo .. I'll describe according to last time when I watched a proper pleasing episode. I don't want to ruin this happy gleeful mood. Hope you understood. πŸ˜Š

Abhijeet - caring, sweet and mature.
Daya - strong, kind and intelligent. 
Salunkhe - clever and sophisticated.
Kavin - handsome, hot and hardworking.
Dushyant - helpful but quiet and reserved guy. 
Purvi - pretty, elegant, brave and very loving.
Freddy - jolly and cheerful. Talkative too.
Shreya - VERY reserved and interesting character with many shades. Valiant at times.
Tji - sweet and helpful. Very decent lady. Full of confidence. :)

Now describe these members of the forum in few words...

GD - funny and gleeful. Brings a smile to everyone's faces! :)
Veena - spreads happiness. Has a good sense of humour.
Jerry - understanding and loving! My mother-like sister! <3
Lavender - sweet and very very kind to me! And she's a very colourful matlab bright person who makes the atmosphere happy!
Ravi bro - hardworking and intelligent. Very mature. β­οΈ
PP - what! Describe myself! Heheheh! πŸ˜† Ummm you know! PP is...loud and hyper! But loves everyone! :) You tell me hain? πŸ˜‰
Shreya - the member who understands me and helps me all the time. Very straightforward and simple. But friendly and nice to me all the time. :D
Sheroo - my bro! Naughty, playful and funny! But my awesome bro! <3 πŸ€—

Hope nobody got offended by my answers. :) Thanks! Now that was hard work! :P
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena..

Ho sakta hai beta next week ap yahan bethi hon πŸ˜›
Kyun sherooπŸ˜‰

😲
NAHI!!
****took out my slippers and ran away****

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkkloveu

😲
NAHI!!
****took out my slippers and ran away****

Hmm...
Thank you Veena sis...
Riya...sorry bolna hai ya next week jail jaana hai? πŸ˜ˆ
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Toh I'll eat you.😈

sher parii ko kaise kha sakta hai...
parii will fly away...
hahaha...
phir kaise pakdo ge..
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

U are PINKPEAL, why Not WHITE PEARL...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Whats the RAAZ of Ur LIVELY POSTS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

UR Threads are so Decorative... What is the reason behind that Decoration...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmm...
Thank you Veena sis...
Riya...sorry bolna hai ya next week jail jaana hai? πŸ˜ˆ

πŸ˜† Good job πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mention not bro ab toh sab ko pakar pakar k la kr doon gi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MysticVibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena..

πŸ˜†Good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mention not bro ab toh sab ko pakar pakar k la kr doon giπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ha haan...
ab to veenu free hai na ek ek ko phasayegi... 😑 😑
dusht veenu...
huh...
MysticVibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">U are PINKPEAL, why Not WHITE PEARL...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Whats the RAAZ of Ur LIVELY POSTS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">UR Threads are so Decorative... What is the reason behind that Decoration...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>

MysticVibe thumbnail

Hmm...
Thank you Veena sis...
Riya...sorry bolna hai ya next week jail jaana hai?😈

go ahead sherooo...
good going... πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
MysticVibe thumbnail
you PP  mai to tumhe kitna pyara sweet sa bacch smajhti thi lekin tum to...😑
hume h phasane me lagi ho...
not i'm not going to spare u...

aattta mazi satak li...

sherooo pp na mazak kar rahi thi...
haina PP...πŸ˜ƒ

see pp is saying the same ...

pp: sheroo i'm sorry... i was just joking...
now thats better...
hahahaha...

PP u r soo sweet πŸ˜‰
so here is a gift from myside...

only for you...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
so that u always remind... mujhse panga liya...
to hum aapki ghanti baja denge...πŸ˜ƒ

sweet girl...

sorry if u hurt...😭😭😭