Just a post on Seher Ahmed Khan <3

Posted: 9 years ago
I actually loved Seher Ahmed Khan's entry not because it is played by SJ but it was different than what we see. Seher is kind of Zoya type but have to see more of her to conclude how exactly Seher is :P
The entry was really interesting & filmy type lol.. The character Seher is very interesting & enjoyable. I really liked the entry. A must watch entry scene or i can say one of the Best entry scene of QH <3

I want to see how Seher's character builds up & how she fits into the track & her pasts, upbringing etc :P

Surbhi Jyoti... wow you are just superb!!! I am so happy for her. I do not mind seeing her performing stunts as Seher though πŸ˜† I just can only wish her best luck for playing Seher & Sanam. Hope she can play both role impressively...

PS... About SaHil... let the track build up. It will take little bit of time from SaHil... & we also don know if KVB is on holiday or busy with his films or other assignments... but i don have complain with the episode which was dedicated to Seher aka SJ...
Yesss! She deserves a post <33 I've missed Zoya too much and she's like Zoya 2.0 but only she's more badass. Gul Khan makes excellent characters I hope she's one of them πŸ˜³
PS: Surbhi is perfection :D
Lovely post! <333 :* 
Same here Yaari I loved Seher's entry..She seems one step ahead of zoyaπŸ˜†
Yeah the Entry was very Filmy!πŸ˜†..But it looked superb!
Surbhi was brilliant..Hats off to the girlπŸ‘
Yeah I guess we will get lots SaHil scenes during haya's wedding!
Lovely post Yaari<3
Wow...kya entry maari hein seher ne !!!!!   The best entry scene of QH...😎😎

As a character,seher is just bindas,kisi se na darne wali,stylish,jakkas ladki hein who also beleives in God...her dialouges are also bindas and stylish just like her...So seher has her set of golden rules from which one we came to know,rest are yet to come and we are waiting...She calls police as mamu...overall after watching today's episode i felt seher to be such a character that we will defenitely love and i started to love her...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Then comming to Surbhi,our one and only SJ,she defenitely rocks in whatever she does...the way in which she differentiates her characters is defenitelty appreciable...at the early time when qh2 started we did find zoya in her but seher,i dnt even feel that i m watching the same girl whom i saw and seeing as zoya and sanam...she was something totally diferent...seher is not like zoya nor like sanam and this is what we call as versatality...Her way of delivering dialouges,her mannerisms everything is different...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sj is really lucky who got to play three different characters who are poles apart with diferent dimensions in a single show and we Sj fans are also very lucky to watch her in various avatars in a single show...i dont think any other actor or any other fans would have got such an oppurtunity...Today i felt more proud of beign her fan...

coming to the episode,seher's entry was only worth watching...i dont understand why these cvs are making us to hate haya and her gang more and more with such silly childish acts...

i think now the next seher's entry will be at haya's wedding where she might be having a face off with any of the leads...so i guess they are just showing haya scenes as these scenes are to be shown before marriage and on monday haya might come to sanam to tell about marriage and we will defenitely get some sahil scenes...im damn sure that after haya's wedding they are not going to give them much screen space...so just calm and have pateince...we will defenitely get awesome sahil scenes like we got before (unexpected)😳😳😳

Happy weekend and wait for monday..."SABR KA PHAL HAMESHA MEETA HI HOTHA HEIN"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yes Yaari.
SJ rocked as Zoya, sanam and now as Seher.
One of the best entry  in television for a FL. 
I know SJ would not have stayed back only for Sanam's role. There must be something more. ANd Seher is just jhakkas. A few weeks and am sure Seher will become as popular as ZOya, if they keep her out of any triangles and quadrilaterals.

Sj -  her voice, mannerisms, and body language. That is what acting is about rather than just showing emotions on the face.
And SJ totally owned it today. Seher, welcome to the mad mad world of Bhopal where there used to live a badi ammi, haseena and now Razia, Tanveer & Co...
Seher came at just the right moment. 
Lovely post

SJ was amazing.

This girl never fails to surprise us
Seher's entry was very good. Nice post Yaari. I liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
yes it was one of the best entry of Q.H. I agree SJ was good in that scene. I liked Seher's personality, attitude. Something to cheer off.
Apart from that the episode was nothing.
About SaHil, I have stopped expecting. My disappointment has reached to a level from where it is difficult to go further. And thus I will laugh it off.πŸ˜†
rocking entry by SJ as Seher... she has totally nailed it and OWNED it... just loving her attitude...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Although i had doubts about Seher's entry at this stage but nonetheless i really loved how they showed it...😊
They both in the same frame was really unexpected but was brilliant.. Hats off to the editing team... (although not a v big fan of their work for past few weeks πŸ˜•)
Anyways Rahat haya faiz should be get ridden off as soon as possible... just cant tolerate them now..
they hv got excellent actors and leads... they really dont need side charcters like them to fill the episodes.. 
AND PLZ DO SHOW SOME SAHIL ON MONDAY πŸ˜­ It seems like ages now i hv met them
A fangirl in me is awakened again by SJ as Seher! How beautiful and sassy did she look!
And playing 3 different characters within no time gap with such clear distinguishable voice modulation, mannerisms in all the 3 characters, this girl is truly impressive.
I know today was the first episode of Seher and can't jump to conclusion so quickly about SJ's acting as Seher, but absolutely loved what I saw today.
When she was teasing the businessman as he drives away, in the old woman's voice, when she was asking him to release the hand gear, when she was explaining the golden rule to the taxi driver, Zoya came to my mind. If Sanam is 70% Asad and 30% Zoya, Seher is 70% Zoya and 30% Asad may be.
Agree sj entry was great as seher. and also like her character sketch. she is pretty much like zoya and sanam is like asad. and so when these two personalities combine they will rock,make a blast and set the screens on fire  Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago