Upcoming track of Rabir According to me

CupcakeLover99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys my name is Ruchika and this is my first post on this forum. I just couldn't resist after seeing bittu and Kabir's scene today. So now getting to the point,I think RaBir is in for a challenge after the intro of Kabir's mom and brother/cousin.
                                 Future story according to me:

knowing that Bittu is mentally unstable, kabir will try to help him and one day meet his mother. Who would use Bittu and emotionally blackmail Kabir to let her stay in his house. And once they r there, our sweetheart Rachna will also meet them. Kabir's mom might try to break off Rabir's marriage or worse, Bittu would start developibg feelings for Rachna. And if Kabir gets to know about his younger brother's feelings for his Rachna, he will sacrifice his love for his brother. And from there begins the Heart-Wrenching Saga of three innocent lives caught up in a big turmoil. 😭

So yea, this is what I think would happen in the future of RaBir. Cuz I no that new lady isn't gonna let Rachna and Kabir off so easily. SHE IS PURE EVILLL!(AARRGGHHH)! 🤢

Do tell me about ur thoughts guys.   ðŸ˜›

P.S. Bittu is sooo cute. I had been following him since Prithviraj Chauhan. Can't believe he came in SSLK. OMG!! 😆
I know I am insane lol.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Welcome to this forum Ruchika.
I think Rachana loves kabir.And yes she will discover new relation with Bittu but only as Kabir's brother.

Why kabir shoule sacrifice his love bec if Bittu will fall with Rachana but what about Rachana?she will not fall in love.And here they both confessed their love for each other.It is not hided agenda.

But yes,Kabir's mother and masi can create problem.But Kabir is strong guy and he had emotional and moral support of Dadi.Who knew about his mother.

But yes,will be tough period for RaBir
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ruchika,
Firstly appreciate ur prediction,really interesting guess
It might happen like Bittu fall for Rachna
but I don't think Kabir will sacrifice his love
Its sure now Bittu will be used to create problem for Rabir
I guess it will happen this way Bittu wont like Rachna
n Kabir has decide between both n in end Rachna help bittu n he accepts her as his Bhabhi,I am thinking too much let me stop it
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saravathi

Hi Ruchika,

Firstly appreciate ur prediction,really interesting guess
It might happen like Bittu fall for Rachna
but I don't think Kabir will sacrifice his love
Its sure now Bittu will be used to create problem for Rabir
I guess it will happen this way Bittu wont like Rachna
n Kabir has to choose between both n in end Rachna help bittu n he accepts her as his Bhabhi,I am thinking too much let me stop it

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice prediction
the  lady is really evil..
it's going to be very difficult for rabir to face them especially for rachna because she have to handle kt also ..
i am sure kt will hurt  after knowing who is bitto..

welcome to the forum..

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Ruchika, great first post😊

I think that the evil duo (mum and aunt) will definitely use Bittu to insinuate their moving into KT's home, and from there they can do all sorts of damage😕

I can definitely see KT holding mom and aunt at a distance, but I don't think that he will be able to resist caring for his little brother.

My fear is that Bittu will be malleable to anything they(mum/aunt) say, and if they tell him that Rachna is a bad person, then Bittu will give her a difficult time, which in turn will put KT in an awful position of choosing between his love and his long lost brother.

Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago
CupcakeLover99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crtkelly

Hi Ruchika, great first post😊

</div>
<div>

I think that the evil duo (mum and aunt) will definitely use Bittu to insinuate their moving into KT's home, and from there they can do all sorts of damage😕

I can definitely see KT holding mom and aunt at a distance, but I don't think that he will be able to resist caring for his little brother.

My fear if that Bittu will be malleable to anything they(mum/aunt) say, and if they tell him that Rachna is a bad person,and Bittuwill give her a difficult time, which in turn will put KT in an awful position of choosing between his love and his long lost brother.

Yea. I think this is also possible. I just hope RaBir get through this problem soon. It hurts to c Rachna crying. And she has gotten her heart broken twice before. Don't want something like that again. Hoping for the of RaBir.
begumparaa thumbnail
I don't think Rachna will take Bittoo on as her 5th lover within a year's span ( 1. Vihaan  2. Vihaan's brother  3. Rajeev   4. KT    5. Bittoo ). That would be too much for her