Yudh

Ending??? Not at all IMPRESSIVE

sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all 
I am diehard fan of YUDH...By its fantastic casts , story line, the way executed everything was Suuuppprrrbbb.

But very much dissapointed with the last(??) episode of Yudh... I still dont believe it ended, Coz.. of the following
Main characters life was not clarified yet.

like MONA, RISHI, ANAND, Inspector Chaudhari, Nayan, Gauri, Rishi's IB friend etc etc...

If it was the ending... its really a cheating to its loyal viewers like me...😭...

Didnt expect this from you Mr. Anurag...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patel6d thumbnail
It was a typical Anurag Kashyap ending. You the viewer choose what u think was the ending. ...
pinky9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Terrible ending...what a waste of talent...good actors...bad direction...worst plot...nonsense ending...waste of 20 hrs...20 episodes...Amitji, money isn't everything...pick n choose your work at this age...bad pick...
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky9999

Terrible ending...what a waste of talent...good actors...bad direction...worst plot...nonsense ending...waste of 20 hrs...20 episodes...Amitji, money isn't everything...pick n choose your work at this age...bad pick...

Ohhh come on...come out of Kekta's magical world...This is real serial...Just feels like its happening just around you...Fantastic cast and crew... Suuupprrrbbb direction.

I am just dissappointed with the last 30 mints only of this great show...Bachan sir was fantastic at this age...But anurag didnt' give it a good ending...Feels like...lot of questions are to be answerered

Thats it...
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the show and story were brilliant,but yes I agree the ending could have better!
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sinipillai

Ohhh come on...come out of Kekta's magical world...This is real serial...Just feels like its happening just around you...Fantastic cast and crew... Suuupprrrbbb direction.

I am just dissappointed with the last 30 mints only of this great show...Bachan sir was fantastic at this age...But anurag didnt' give it a good ending...Feels like...lot of questions are to be answerered

Thats it...

I agree with u, does definitely feel like a realy life story, just not happy with the way it finished. Maybe we will get season 2. Sony should bring it back and not care about the TRP's just so we can see Mr Bachchan in action again.
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha ,it ended? I was thinking of  just starting to watch.OMG.