Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Not bad... Hero-heroine avadle.. Lets see..
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The boss was our favorite at one time zoey...he was awesome as vikramaditya raje in kulavadhu
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vidya0906

The boss was our favorite at one time zoey...he was awesome as vikramaditya raje in kulavadhu

n he nailed it as Jaisingh rajput in Vadalvat..he was the pioneer of grey in marathi tv for me ⭐️
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vidya, am new to Marathi serials as JYRG is my first, so don't know about kulvadhu but seen him in Sanai Chaughade, he is a good actor.
Sunshine1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i like him since Abhaalmaya... He luked gorgeous in BalgandharvaEdited by Jasoos - 9 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
I think the story / plot is too thin to be stretched to serial - may be 6 months at least... but Jalindhar kumbhar is a good director for making engaging serials.  Normally in serials they always have a big house and joint family. So once the couple gets married, they will be only 2. It's a different concept. Let's see what content they keep adding to main story.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hyat dakhavaleli 'chal' hi TP or BP cinematali aahe ka? (same set I mean)
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

I think the story / plot is too thin to be stretched to serial - may be 6 months at least... but Jalindhar kumbhar is a good director for making engaging serials.  Normally in serials they always have a big house and joint family. So once the couple gets married, they will be only 2. It's a different concept. Let's see what content they keep adding to main story.

Yes the plot looks too thin and they can pass 6 months by showing what we see in promos like durava in office thing.But after that they can show story of boss and why he became so?Then there can be boss sudharu yojna.

@Deepa- I also think the chawl is seen somewhere.
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
concept is different and atmosphere is also realistic as compared to many other serials , but as most of marathi serials tend to divert from original concept in race of TRP am sure even this will get boring at some timepoint😕 But I liked the fresh pair of hero -heroine. The heroine if I remeber well had played a small cameo in 'Kunku' ( she had played sunil barves wife in a fake marriage for aatyabais sake  at the end of the serial ;when Aatyabaai makes Narsinharao marry again since she had forgotten his marriage with Janaki due to amnesia 😛)  and hero had been playing lead actress Durvas husband in 'Durva' serial on star pravah .
but as usual our heroine is way too submissive and 'god-god' , tyagmurti etc. Tichi mothi jau kiti nataki dhongi aahe he tila kharach kalat nahi ka kalun ti durlaksha karte aahe dev jaane . Anna zalelya senior actor cha hi kaam uttam ! Baghu kiti divas interest dharun thevte hee serial...hopefully will b more interesting once office part starts
veena0129 thumbnail

yeah...vidya...SB is back on ZM...we were so mad about him during the days of KV😳😉,,,,