Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awsme concept.. Felling bad for neha..Update soon...
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW different
its confusing For neha who is just 16 dont know whom to support
its not just for her but i think whoever will b in such situation will b confused and tensed as both are family
feeling bad for her
I dont know u wrote it by getting inspired by someone in life or just a random thought
but if u know someone in such position then just try to cheer them up and help them out
as it is affecting her studies

God bless u

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You know her condition looks just like Naina from the Kal ho na ho.
Don't you think so😕 
Anyway, I think she is in too much of depression. A growing child needs a healthy environment which is not available to her. And on the other hand, thinking that she should atke the matters in her hand is not a very nice option if she is still not an adult. I think for a little while she should shift her focus to other things, like studies, extra-curricular activities. She should detach herself from her family. I know that sounds rude and not correct but for a moment, this thing is definitely going to work. She is not going to solve the problem but going to avoid it for a few days until she is older enough to handle it. Until then, she should stay detached from these matters and understand that everything is not in her hands. I don't think talking to either her parents or grandmother will help cause they are too blind in their fights to notice the harm they are doing to the girl

Only this, I can say😊
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow nishi
too good yaar
just loved it
thanks for pm
keep writing more
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its diffrent concept.i like it.come to the point.felling very very  bad for neha.yea kya kisiki rell life story hai?i can understand ka jab kisi ki life ki two very close koi all time fight karta hai to kya sa feil hota hai.i think neha ko in sab sa dur rahana chahiya.because nothing is in her hand.neha ko apni study pa consentret kranaki try karna chiya.and yea sab batta apni felings kisi sa share karna cahiya.baro ki problem bara slove karhi langa.just avoid this fights.and be happy and fun with friends.i know bolna easy hai jiss pa bit ti hai usko pata hai ka kitna pain hota hai srif ohi fell karskta hai.but firvi ma yea sab avoid karna ka advies dungi.life is very expensive usa kisi ka liya waste mat karna.next time kavibhi usa suicide karna ki koshis nahi karna chahiya.life is god's gift.so be enjoy your life and avoid negative things.and  be positive neha.Edited by sudipto-69 - 9 years ago
MagicalWish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think a sixteen year old can do much except telling her family members how all these fights affect her. No parents or grandparents will want their children to suffer so they will surely understand and maybe try to sort out their issues for their children's sake. There is just one thing i don't understand that how can a grandmother talk badly to someone about their mother. Wouldn't it lead the child to wonder why her grandmother talks so badly about her mother or even turn against her or maybe she herself is too hurt probably because of ignorance from her own son. Anyways, this is quite a realistic concept and sadly there are families where the saas and bahu do not bond well and it affects their chidren and this is well explained by you in this story.Keep writing!! ðŸ˜Š
LuvSHQ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She should talk to her parents and grandmother, ask them to sort out their differences. Life is too short to be wasted on fighting and hating each other!!
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm concept
Sounds very interesting
Something different
Continue soon
AnIndianWriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MY GOD! This little girl facing so many hardships at this tender age! It is really sad and disgusting to stay having this experiences, that too with this girl! She is going through the period of depression, she needs to cool down, and think over both of their problems, her grandmother's and her mother's. She should not take a decision so quickly and easily. She should be calm, and try to sort out the problems between them. If this doesn't lead to a positive result, she should just make both of them realize, that due to their fights, her life is becoming miserable, and she should confront them, no matter how it happens, and where it leads, atleast then she maybe a bit satisfied that she had shared her miseries with both of them, and she should leave it upto them to solve their problems.

That's all what I can say.