Love to read ur work😳
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra
🤗
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye kya choti?
Kon h vo ladki?
If u ask me i must say a fam will b perfect wth mom dad n grand ma.
So according to me she shud emphasize all to b together.
N hope they r will b 1 soon.
Sorry yaar can't help on this
Mujhe khud ko kuch samajh nahi aa raha :(
this is a real life story .. rite ?
Yr I really don't know Wht to say on this..
Bez according to me they both were ryt at their place..
Her grandmother had also done a lot for her..
Nd parents r parents yr..
It seems like its. A real story f someone..if yes 
Then i really hope she comes out f this problem soon...

Yay it really hurt n confusive matter
Almost at every house d same stories of mil n mother fight
We can't do anything we try to poke our nose we more get hurt n it get more complicate
Bt i u r strong enough then talk wid dem make dem understand abt the problem u facing dey will definately try to be normal for u :-)
This a really different story

I can't say anything about what should she do?

Even I know a girl who is just 14. She is very intelligent and her all friends, relatives, even everyone knows her just love her so much.

But she is suffering from so much problem she has to bear fights of her parents and sometimes the fight between her mother and neighbors.

Her mother used to get angry on her even she tries to talk to her mother, her mother get angry on her even wen shee do small small mistakes and that girl used to cry so much and she asks god that "why she has to suffer from so much pain? " why can't she live a normal life like her friends? "

But nobody has the answer!!

She want to kill herself but she can't do this because she want to become something and show the world what she can do.

This all is affecting her studies and her mind.
[B][/B]

When I read this story I just rememberd about her and thought to share her story.

I seriously don't have any idea what neha should do but plz do tell whether this is a real life story or a random thought.

May god bless her if it is a read story.!

Thanks for the pm

Continue soonEdited by umangkumar13 - 9 years ago
I feel bad for her
she should not take
any decision
and give time to her in
other activities
and trust me it works
many who might read dis may hav gone through such situ, d fights b/w familys r untolerable fr d young members. Bt wht one shld hav at this point is a support. In my opinion, she shld think abt hr life, either force hr family to undrstand hr positn by speaking to dem else she shld let go of dem, she shld stay away fr hr family, concentrat only on hr future. Make hrself indepentent and uneffectiv frm des family pbms. She shld undrstand dat, at d end of d day its hr life, no one will b der exept hrself to support hr . Even shadows leav behind our back in d darkness... If she acpt dis reality she cld surly escape frm dis depression, at dis age a gud friend might help hr to b mr stronger, eles a gud teacher also cld b helpful. Bt d ultimate support is she hrself...
hey nishi, ye har dusre ghar ke baccho ki story hai..
whenevre u see, u can see fight between saas-bahu and just bcoz of that every child of tht house disturbed and get irriteted just like neha... u cant justice who is right and who is wrong bcoz taali kabhi bhi 1 hath se nahi bajati hai. so as like every kid of such type of family, neha aslo should ignor these fights... there is no other option left bcoz if she say something or advice them then they all will scold her saying she is too young so she should not put her nose in family matters...
so in my view, she should ignor them and if it is unbearable then put earphone in ear and start music and do her study withour thinking anything else bcoz she cant do anything else...
but if the family is understanding then she ca make understand her mother and grand mother not to fight bcoz fight will ruin peace of home so they should forgive eachother and forget so the family will live happily...

interesting concept

dear

update soon n pm me

take care/!!!!!!