Did Rachna actually get to work early ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Just for fun I had to ask this:

More often than not Rachna is usually arriving to the studio after her coworkers are already there and busy at their tasks. Considering that she stays closest to her job, I have always found this funny. 

So where was the girl gang yesterday?
Did KT give them the day off, or heaven forbid, did Rachna actually make the effort to get in early or on time ?😆

If it the latter, I would hope KT  realizes that Rachna obviously can make time  when she wants to and holds her to her appointed work hours... Her constant tardiness is not becoming of a good employee🤣

Ok I'm done😊

Good question
Ha Ha I think she came more early bcoz Dadi too was not around n Kabir too was only arraging some stuffs
just my guess
but whatever Rachna didnt cum there to work...
n Thank God Kabir didnt behave too professional too
I liked t more bcoz their marriage proposal happened where it all started.

Originally posted by saravathi

Good question
Ha Ha I think she came more early bcoz Dadi too was not around n Kabir too was only arraging some stuffs
just my guess
but whatever Rachna didnt cum there to work...
n Thank God Kabir didnt behave too professional too
I liked t more bcoz their marriage proposal happened where it all started.

@bold: Great minds think alike !

During one of my repeat viewings ( I was too excited the 1st time I watched😆) all I was thinking was see KT our Rachna doesn't need a whole bunch of elaborate planning, this was the perfect place, the perfect time; just perfect!
Originally posted by crtkelly

@bold: Great minds think alike !

During one of my repeat viewings ( I was too excited the 1st time I watched😆) all I was thinking was see KT our Rachna doesn't need a whole bunch of elaborate planning, this was the perfect place,
 the perfect time; just perfect!
Well said kelly,
Too cute post dear.
I was thinking that when Kabir gave her that umbrella back she thought to give back that umbrella to Kabir in his studio.

And she was in Kabir manao mission.So she went so early.She knew that kabir was disturbed and he had not any option to spent time another than studio.

Originally posted by parmarA

Too cute post dear.
I was thinking that when Kabir gave her that umbrella back she thought to give back that umbrella to Kabir in his studio.

And she was in Kabir manao mission.So she went so early.She knew that kabir was disturbed and he had not any option to spent time another than studio.

Like I said, she can make time when she wants too...🤣
Originally posted by crtkelly

Like I said, she can make time when she wants too...🤣
Yes yaar.After all Kabir is boyfriend😆😆
Originally posted by parmarA

Yes yaar.After all Kabir is boyfriend😆😆[/QUOTE

Silly Rachna, she should have thought arriving early weeks ago, SIGH all those missed opportunities of alone time with KT😉
rachna usually comes to work after college.
but yah  can't get it why   she came so early yesterday??.
Originally posted by awesome-raji

rachna usually comes to work after college.
but yah  can't get it why   she came so early yesterday??.
So she still goes college Really??