K-Drama-Krazies (6) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Not liking the heroine or harshad s facial hair and skinny looks... will just stick to watching MVs for now :-)

And there he is ...Chiaki Shinichi...Now he looks it!
I'm getting excited for this...too excited...hope like hell its good.

Edited by DoJin - 9 years ago
Guys 
Anyone following My Secret Gatden ?
Its going really well !!!
Originally posted by -sanika-

Guys 
Anyone following My Secret Gatden ?
Its going really well !!!

Don't know it...I saw Mother's Garden thread in soompi...but thats a 100+ epi daily...
whats it about?
Originally posted by DoJin

Don't know it...I saw Mother's Garden thread in soompi...but thats a 100+ epi daily...
whats it about?
named Secret Hotel

sorry
My secret hotel
I keep writing the wrong name for some reason

The story is cute
There is a divorced husband and wife
who meet after 7 years
as a groom and wedding planner at a hotel
But on the day of the ceremony
a dead body falls from the roof

So it is a rom-com mystery drama
they are pulling it off really well !!!

named Secret Hotel

sorry
My secret hotel
I keep writing the wrong name for some reason

The story is cute
There is a divorced husband and wife
who meet after 7 years
as a groom and wedding planner at a hotel
But on the day of the ceremony
a dead body falls from the roof

So it is a rom-com mystery drama
they are pulling it off really well !!!

Sanika...I'm following the recaps...I wanna see who she ends up with first, then I'll watch...don't want another heartbreak like with chilbongie...Guessed it right... I'm not shipping the ex-husband...Its Nam Goong Min for me all the way
I've kinda prepared myself to cry buckets...you know coz she married the ex again...and if he turns out to be a murdering psycho...but still hoping...
Edited by DoJin - 9 years ago
Sanika...are you watching Blade Man? or Springtime of my life?
I'm gonna watch both...read recaps of both at dramabeans ...Springtime is a mix of summer scent, Safe haven and Return to Me...many a cliched scenes...but still ok.
Blade Man is total whack job...first epi was kinda all over...but 2nd epi...turned the weirdness funny...you can't take anything seriously in this show...
the hero is the hulk, wolverine and storm...all rolled into one...
When he gets mad...(and he gets mad at the drop of a hat)...the weather turns stormy and then knifes come outta his back...and he then goes on a tree chopping spree in his garden...whats funny is he doesn't know he does all that...he blacks out the wrath spree...AND his secretary Go...who by the way is AWESOME and his housekeeper and other staff are keeping all this a secret from him.
heroine is Shin Se kyung...what she tries to portray never comes off...eyes grow big and round face stays the same...blank...😳

Lee Dong Wook...is overacting in the rage scenes but it still works...coz I'm already laughing thinking about all the coverup his staff will have to do...all the lies they have to come up with and make them believable.😆

Sanika...I'm following the recaps...I wanna see who she ends up with first, then I'll watch...don't want another heartbreak like with chilbongie...Guessed it right... I'm not shipping the ex-husband...Its Nam Goong Min for me all the way
I've kinda prepared myself to cry buckets...you know coz she married the ex again...and if he turns out to be a murdering psycho...but still hoping...

I thought I was going to be in the 2nd lead ship as well
But if you watch the episodes, you can't help be be in the main OTP ship
the male lead is so sweet!!!!
try one episode,
You will know what I am talking abt
He is really sweet and innocent
He is trying from Day 1 to get the ex wife to notice him ...😳
who ever the actor is , is doing a gr8 job!!!

But from epi 8, it seems like the second lead might be the a significant suspect

Sanika...are you watching Blade Man? or Springtime of my life?
I'm gonna watch both...read recaps of both at dramabeans ...Springtime is a mix of summer scent, Safe haven and Return to Me...many a cliched scenes...but still ok.
Blade Man is total whack job...first epi was kinda all over...but 2nd epi...turned the weirdness funny...you can't take anything seriously in this show...
the hero is the hulk, wolverine and storm...all rolled into one...
When he gets mad...(and he gets mad at the drop of a hat)...the weather turns stormy and then knifes come outta his back...and he then goes on a tree chopping spree in his garden...whats funny is he doesn't know he does all that...he blacks out the wrath spree...AND his secretary Go...who by the way is AWESOME and his housekeeper and other staff are keeping all this a secret from him.
heroine is Shin Se kyung...what she tries to portray never comes off...eyes grow big and round face stays the same...blank...😳

Lee Dong Wook...is overacting in the rage scenes but it still works...coz I'm already laughing thinking about all the coverup his staff will have to do...all the lies they have to come up with and make them believable.😆

I dunno about spring time of my life
but I am waiting for reviews of Blade man
LDW really needs to get a handle on his acting
He generally emotes too much !
If he can control this flaw, he would be at par with LMH and the Love from another star guy (I forget his name)

I dunno about spring time of my life
but I am waiting for reviews of Blade man
LDW really needs to get a handle on his acting
He generally emotes too much !
If he can control this flaw, he would be at par with LMH and the Love from another star guy (I forget his name)

I too waited for the reviews first...read the recaps on dramabeans...springtime is supposed to be melo...but its playing like a romcom right now...
heres the jist of the story...
the lead girl has a heart condition...and after years gets a match...6years later shes engaged to the doctor who maybe did the surgery and wants to go to the island to thank the family of the donor, a woman...without knowing she gets into a fight and later sues the husband of the woman...when she arrives at the island to meet the family...falls for her kids at first sight and fights with the husband again...after few epis...its revealed the surgeon shes engaged to is the brother of the husband and was in an onesided love with the dead SIL...he is the one who gave the heart to the lead girl...husband doesn't know yet...i think.
What a screwup this guy is...he stays close to the girl coz of the heart and falls for her/heart...
now the husband is falling for the girl too but doesn't yet know the heart thing. the brothers don't have a good relation coz the doc bro blames his hyung for stealing his girl and later not protecting her life...she drowned.
its romcomy right now...but i expect buckets of tears soon...
the girl is played by SooYoung...she did well in Cyrano dating agency

Blade man is adapted from a manhwa...i think...thats why all the loud reactions from the hero.
LDW has these deadpan scenes in the show he does them awesomely...and he has lots of those...but the minute he goes ragey i start laughing...😆