Why tarak mehta & wife dont go?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I have noticed that whenever all GKdham people go off to visit outskirts-Ahmedabad,Disneyland etc...Anjali& Tarak mehta are alwyas left out.Why???😭.How come only his office is so stringent in not giving holidays-that too a columnist😆
Shailesh Lodha is often missing. He probably has more projects in the pipeline. Not sure about Neha Mehta.
May be they want some peace ... 😆
Originally posted by india2050

I have noticed that whenever all GKdham people go off to visit outskirts-Ahmedabad,Disneyland etc...Anjali& Tarak mehta are alwyas left out.Why???😭.How come only his office is so stringent in not giving holidays-that too a columnist😆
this time sickkko anjali said its her chachis daughters engaement...ghar ka functon ka mamla hain
but not a single day they showed her getting decked and going for function- by giving bye bye to popat, iyer

instead she was found only and only feeding iyer and popat-  3 times day all non-hongkong time.

😡😡

so u may not hv heard or forgotten - it was excuse of her chachis daughters engagement

Mehta gets leaves at the hat of every  personal problem of Jethalal. So his boss must have got mad and is denying him leaves.
As for Anjali, it is good na that she said no. With Daya around, she  must have guessed that she has to do garba on HK roads. So better to avoid embarassement.
I guess that's what the story demanded that somebody should stay in the society.