•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Pinku's parents ever so elusive-please bring them in.Also Matka king Mohan Kumar ,And one Marwari Couple-the lady alwyas wears ghunghat& husband always on phone selling shares-please bring them back also.
Initially Pinku belonged to a nearby society. So, his parents were not important and it made some sense as well.
Later they changed the story and Pinku became the resident of the society. He actually was Tappu's classmate initially but later it was shown Pinku studied in a different school ( Although all five of them wear the same school uniform😆)

The Marwari family, they were there initially but later they were missing too. They are somewhat nameless because we never saw the lady' face nor they played any significant role in the story.I think they wanted to glorify Daya and so that lady was dismissed. Two ideal Bharatiya Nari was not affordable in the show.

I don't know what Mohan bhai was doing in a society that runs on moral values. This was the probably the reason he went missing too.

I think TMKOC requires new characters. Remember Chandaramani's flat and Tayyab Taylor's flats? . They can easily afford to show two new families, if so they want.

As for Popat, instead of a crush on any random girl and almost marriages track, they can bring a specific character that can play his love interest. 

They should introduce some young characters provided the Tappu sena is going to be kids all their life. All the GD wasis are middle aged men and women. 

High time to re- shuffle things. 
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by dey.bh

The Marwari family, they were there initially but later they were missing too. They are somewhat nameless because we never saw the lady' face nor they played any significant role in the story. 

i think that lady's name was parvati. i remember calling that lady parvati bhabhi but i can be wrong. 
Originally posted by kedar575

i think that lady's name was parvati. i remember calling that lady parvati bhabhi but i can be wrong. 
May be. I don't remember at all.
Pinku is almost out of the show ...ab family nahi aayegi unless they show their real age .
Matka king was misfit ...ye GD society mahan insano se bhari hai ...usme matka king kya karega
The show is in dire need of new characters. They can show few new families, get popat married, etc.but they are purposely not doing it,donno why.
The show really needs some new characters...
I doubt if any new characters would help the show. All the actors are looking older now. Popatlal in fact looks like a 20 year old girl's father. Now the same problems of tapu sena does not look good at all. So it is better if they close the show and go for a leap  with a season 2
And it is better if Pinku leaves the show.
Originally posted by Aarti_16

And it is better if Pinku leaves the show.

Not just pinku,the whole tapu sena should leave the show. They are too big to play those characters.