CID

Episode 1117 Khatre Mein Masoom aired on 22nd August 2014 (Friday)

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Case title: Khatre Mein Masoom

Air Date: 22nd August, 2014

Episode No:1117

Case number:

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Picture link:

Rating Link:

Video link :
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I guess it's a good time to say "pushing up". ðŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So, the promo is about the boy who saved ACP a couple of months back and he's in trouble. Not sure if I want to watch this at all. It seems so dull and uninspiring. 🥱

I think the duo-fight track is over,  but the Shreya-Sidharth thing hasn't reached any conclusion. 😵 While I don't want to see that track at all, I want them to lead it to a proper conclusion and not leave it hanging. An engaged Shreya doing an Ishq Wala love at Daya will just be 🤢
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward...
bunty is back ... The case would be revolve around bunny... As his life is in trouble...
hoping for something good to c..
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this nonsense subtrack will continue. Remember, that pouting whining shreya's father told abhijeet the money matter wl get resolved within two months...
Minionite thumbnail
As long as Daya and Abhijeet aren't involved in the track anymore, let it continue. If they involve the duo or anyone else from the team for that matter then it's a problem for me.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Have stopped watching CID completely... but yesterday dad was saying that Abhi sir is taking transfer.. donno if it was the latest case... Can someone tell in short.. why he planned fro transfer and how did the transfer get cancelled
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: astonish

Have stopped watching CID completely... but yesterday dad was saying that Abhi sir is taking transfer.. donno if it was the latest case... Can someone tell in short.. why he planned fro transfer and how did the transfer get cancelled

Shreya got engaged to another guy. Abhijeet came to know this but hid it from Daya. Daya wrote a love letter to Shreya and asked Abhijeet to give it to her.

Abhijeet went to Shreya's house to give it but her dad asked him not to give it because he had taken a huge loan from Shreya's fiancee's dad and if the engagement is cancelled he would demand the money back. he asked Abhijeet to promise not to reveal this to anyone.

Later Shreya came to the bureau with her fiance and sweets. Daya was shocked. he asked Shreya if she read the letter. Shreya asked him 'kaunsi chitti'. Daya jumped into the conclusion that Abhijeet didn't give the letter on purpose. Both had a big argument. Abhijeet was hurt and decided to take a transfer.

Last week ACP came and cancelled the transfer. Abhijeet saved Daya from a bullet so Daya sir pighal gaye. both are friends now. The end.

(The OTT dialogues and scenes left to your imagination)Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Shreya got engaged to another guy. Abhijeet came to know this but hid it from Daya. Daya wrote a love letter to Shreya and asked Abhijeet to give it to her.

Abhijeet went to Shreya's house to give it but her dad asked him not to give it because he had taken a huge loan from Shreya's fiancee's dad and if the engagement is cancelled he would demand the money back. he asked Abhijeet to promise not to reveal this to anyone.

Later Shreya came to the bureau with her fiance and sweets. Daya was shocked. he asked Shreya if she read the letter. Shreya asked him 'kaunsi chitti'. Daya jumped into the conclusion that Abhijeet didn't give the letter on purpose. Both had a big argument. Abhijeet was hurt and decided to take a transfer.

Last week ACP came and cancelled the transfer. Abhijeet saved Daya from a bullet so Daya sir pighal gaye. both are friends now. The end.

(The OTT dialogues and scenes left to your imagination)

@ Bold: Note that your imagination can never reach the level that FW made the scenes and dialogues reach. ðŸ¤”
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Shreya di.. FW can reach any heights😉..
Don't try to watch that track Asto di😆..