Episode No:1119

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Rating Link:

Video link :
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
please edit the episode no in the title...

Episode 1189 to be aired on 24th August 2014 (Sunday)

It should be 1119 πŸ˜›
Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago
I am missing this. It's my wu turn today. will anyway have to watch it online. so good night all.
Abhijeet sir is present in pune while Shreya is present in Mumbai...then how Abhijeet sir talks with Shreya in between πŸ˜• Has he come to Mumbai to talk with Shreya then back to Pune...πŸ˜›
The episode was not so bad...i mean investigation part...then Bunty scene with ACP sir & others at bureau was sweet one...but but yeh prem kahani avi khatam nehin hua πŸ˜‘

Most important - very much shocking promo - ACP sir wants to jump from a building, Daya sir becomes a dulhan & mehendi on his hand...Abhijeet sir behaves like a child eating a ice-cream 😲
Its okayish but the last 5 mins are shocking..

Next week Daya sir's gonna be bride, Abhi sir kid & ACP's gonna commit suicide😲😲!!
edited πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
Ok , about the precap about the episode
ACP adoping the b oy looked forced.beautiful though.Shreya maintained being annoying.
Originally posted by LavenderBloom

Thanks Deba di and Angel sis for the update...😊😊😊😊

Originally posted by debasree04

Abhijeet sir is present in pune while Shreya is present in Mumbai...then how Abhijeet sir talks with Shreya in between πŸ˜• Has he come to Mumbai to talk with Shreya then back to Pune...πŸ˜›

ya deba di... distance hi kitna hai mumbai-pune ke bich. well its a matter of his very very dear daya so abhi has to come to mumbaiπŸ˜‰