Episode 1119 Khatre Mein Masoom III aired on 24th August 2014 Sunday - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by debasree04

The episode was not so bad...i mean investigation part...then Bunty scene with ACP sir & others at bureau was sweet one...but but yeh prem kahani avi khatam nehin hua 😡

Most important - very much shocking promo - ACP sir wants to jump from a building, Daya sir becomes a dulhan & mehendi on his hand...Abhijeet sir behaves like a child eating a ice-cream 😲
((

precap was more interesting then today's episode. eager to see it. true episode was nice and handle very well at both the end. seriously this girl is getting on my nerve. so much attitude she has.😡 this prem kahani must end at any cost. must end with shreya leaving cid. (for us it will be gain)😉
Originally posted by LavenderBloom

oh no..
what the hell is happening 

have FW again gone crazy

It will going to be interesting.😊
Originally posted by luvcid1

((

precap was more interesting then today's episode. eager to see it. true episode was nice and handle very well at both the end. seriously this girl is getting on my nerve. so much attitude she has.😡 this prem kahani must end at any cost. must end with shreya leaving cid. (for us it will be gain)😉

Truly how dare she talks like that with Daya sir? main goli maar dungi usse 😡

Edited...😊
Edited by gadhadada - 9 years ago
edited 😊😊😊 Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
@GD - Oh come on GD, it's not that bad.😆 Don't die, don't die.🤗

Episode review: I've seen the episode, it was alright. I liked the end and ACP/Arjun.. aww.. that was sweet.

Daya/Shreya, honestly track needs to end soon. Either she gets married to Sid or reject him but come on, end it now. Though, I have to say, I loved the scene between Daya and Shreya and only because of Shreya. Her reactions were bang on and she did absolutely right thing. Daya and his mixed signals; either confess your love or just let her go, completely. 

The episode was not so bad...i mean investigation part...then Bunty scene with ACP sir & others at bureau was sweet one...but but yeh prem kahani avi khatam nehin hua 😡

Most important - very much shocking promo - ACP sir wants to jump from a building, Daya sir becomes a dulhan & mehendi on his hand...Abhijeet sir behaves like a child eating a ice-cream 😲
@ bold- Shocked is this really a promo for CID!! Shocked
Originally posted by Ritu-

@ bold- 😲 is this really a promo for CID!! 😲

upps sorry...not promo...its the Precap

Say what?!! 😲 *rushes off to watch precap*
Overall the three episode case was a good one with nice investigation in Pune and CID Bureau. Nice action by Freddy and ACP sir. The sweet scenes of ACP sir and Bunty were a treat to watch. I am glad ACP sir is a father once again. Wished the last scene had all the officers when the cake was being cut.

I just wish Shreya just gets married and gets lost. She is seriously annoying me now

Precap...looks like Daya is in a secret mission from his facial expressions. ACP sir looks hypnotised and Abhi sir looks lost. Intresting case trio in trouble will be glad to watch if there are no death bed scenes.