Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Say what?!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ*rushes off to watch precap*</font>

๐Ÿคข
Minionite thumbnail
Okay I just finished the episode. A good case overall. I liked the Bunty scenes like always, but that ending was a bit forced it seemed. I mean where the officers are partying and Bunty tries to bring ACP Pradyuman into the dancing. I skipped the blah scene right before that. Thanks for the warning guys!
I'll give this episode a 3 as well.

The precap - The less that is said about it the better. Daya sir looked like he was on a secret mission. I'm surprised though that the mehndi wala didn't see Daya sir's face. ACP Pradyuman looked like he was being forced to do it. Maybe Bunty is being held captive. Abhijeet sir looked like he may be on a secret mission as well. In the very last second as he makes a pouty face on his ice cream dropping I saw this spark in his eyes as if he had just found someone, that's why I say that. But it looks interesting nonetheless.
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

The episode was not so bad...i mean investigation part...then Bunty scene with ACP sir & others at bureau was sweet one...but but yeh prem kahani avi khatam nehin hua๐Ÿ˜ก

Most important - very much shocking promo - ACP sir wants to jump from a building, Daya sir becomes a dulhan & mehendi on his hand...Abhijeet sir behaves like a child eating a ice-cream ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

So, that was the precap!!! Seems interesting...lets see what's in the store for  next week. 

Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank God they made Abhijeet a child...๐Ÿ˜Š
now we will see his cute acting...๐Ÿ˜›
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

Thank God they made Abhijeet a child...๐Ÿ˜Š
now we will see his cute acting...๐Ÿ˜›

I know...I mean ...awww chooo cutifying all the time ๐Ÿคฃ
better than becoming a bride or suiciding anyways.
dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ De De
Daya/Shreya, honestly track needs to end soon. Either she gets married to Sid or reject him but come on, end it now. Though, I have to say, I loved the scene between Daya and Shreya and only because of Shreya. Her reactions were bang on and she did absolutely right thing. Daya and his mixed signals; either confess your love or just let her go, completely.  

yes  i agree with you sherya bang on she did right thing  everyone have self respects why she take first step if dayasir   reallylove her then confess or not take part in her personal life vo sidse zagdakare ya kuch kare its not dayasir problem why he wants to talk with her about sid and her reletionship Why abhijitsir tell this thing to daya sir(about sid and her date) and how abhisir know about that sherya not told abhisir. oneside abhisir sherya ko ye ahsas dilate rahte hai ki dayasir use pyar karte hai otherside dayasir use sidse shadi karke naye survat  keliye kahte hai .aur confusion badha rahe hai 
Edited by dip1972 - 9 years ago
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i liked yesterday's epi just becoz of abhi sir's pune investigation scenes nd bunty-acp sir scenes in the bureau๐Ÿ˜ณ...but tht shreya's part ws horrible๐Ÿ˜กgod knows when FW will end ths shreya wala chapter...can't tolerate it anymore...the most shocking part of yesterday ws the precap...๐Ÿ˜ฒ..next they r going to show daya sir as a dulhan,acp sir will try to commit sucide nd abhi sir's condition ws the most pathetic..he ws behaving like a small kid with a ice cream in his hand๐Ÿ˜•...oh god,pata nhi ab karne wale hain yeh FW..
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LavenderBloom

She is just out of her minds...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

@bold ๐Ÿฅบ

She called Daya sir by name and said him "Tum", I dint notice that. But then that is not very wrong I guess as Tarika too called Abhijet Sir by name and Tum while she addressed  Daya sir as sir (They too dint have a formal proposal scene as of now).
But my problem is why is Daya sir still talking to her about her and Sid's relation if he has decided to live without her. I mean they are not even frnds to discuss these stuff and if he still wants he can directly propose (at max na hi bolegi na and that wont be worse than now). Being an avid Daya sir fan (and Shreya hater ๐Ÿ˜ก), I find this giving subtle hints and not confessing his feeling to girl who everyone knows loves you (and is about to get married to someone else) and is waiting for your acceptance really very inhumane
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: iMini

Ok , about the precap about the episode
ACP adoping the b oy looked forced.beautiful though.Shreya maintained being annoying.

I think ACP sir dint want to stay behind ๐Ÿ˜›

Now each in the Trio has an adopted child๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ACP sir -- Arjun
Abhijeet Sir -- Shreya 
Daya sir--  Divya 

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shipreeta

I think ACP sir dint want to stay behind ๐Ÿ˜›

Now each in the Trio has an adopted child๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ACP sir -- Arjun
Abhijeet Sir -- Shreya
Daya sir-- Divya

who divya? FW forgot her and looks like they will soon forget Shreya.Edited by iMini - 9 years ago