Episode 1119 Khatre Mein Masoom III aired on 24th August 2014 Sunday - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shipreeta

She called Daya sir by name and said him "Tum", I dint notice that. But then that is not very wrong I guess as Tarika too called Abhijet Sir by name and Tum while she addressed Daya sir as sir (They too dint have a formal proposal scene as of now).
But my problem is why is Daya sir still talking to her about her and Sid's relation if he has decided to live without her. I mean they are not even frnds to discuss these stuff and if he still wants he can directly propose (at max na hi bolegi na and that wont be worse than now). Being an avid Daya sir fan (and Shreya hater 😡), I find this giving subtle hints and not confessing his feeling to girl who everyone knows loves you (and is about to get married to someone else) and is waiting for your acceptance really very inhumane
agreed totally.
About abhijeet and tarika,they are in a committed relationship (heck,why gift rings and meet on Valentine's day?),unlike DS who still need to work upon what they want.
Originally posted by iMini

who divya? FW forgot her and looks like they will soon forget Shreya.

I really want Divya want. She was a very cute child. 
On a second thought FWs can now plan a 15 years-18 years leap showing these kids as the new CID trio ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by dip1972

@ De De
Daya/Shreya, honestly track needs to end soon. Either she gets married to Sid or reject him but come on, end it now. Though, I have to say, I loved the scene between Daya and Shreya and only because of Shreya. Her reactions were bang on and she did absolutely right thing. Daya and his mixed signals; either confess your love or just let her go, completely.  

yes  i agree with you sherya bang on she did right thing  everyone have self respects why she take first step if dayasir   reallylove her then confess or not take part in her personal life vo sidse zagdakare ya kuch kare its not dayasir problem why he wants to talk with her about sid and her reletionship Why abhijitsir tell this thing to daya sir(about sid and her date) and how abhisir know about that sherya not told abhisir. oneside abhisir sherya ko ye ahsas dilate rahte hai ki dayasir use pyar karte hai otherside dayasir use sidse shadi karke naye survat  keliye kahte hai .aur confusion badha rahe hai 

Wohi toh main bhi kar rahi hon. They are dragging it by creating more misunderstandings. It's going proper K-Style. It needs to end soon. I get Abhijeet is trying to help and Shreya is really trying to move on but it's Daya he needs to decide what he needs to do. Either confess to Shreya or completely get out of her life; say goodbye and move on. But this track is being dragged too much now. I am bored of it.🥱