Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Nelu yeh toh ho nahi sakta that you be in a team minus myself ðŸ˜ƒ We make a good team together. 
I saw that you are collecting images... I remember there was a post on RR forum where the user said that she has many many many Sanaya images in her laptop and would love sending them to those interested.. do you want  me to track down the thread and get you the user ID?
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

Nelu yeh toh ho nahi sakta that you be in a team minus myself😃We make a good team together.

I saw that you are collecting images... I remember there was a post on RR forum where the user said that she has many many many Sanaya images in her laptop and would love sending them to those interested.. do you want me to track down the thread and get you the user ID?

True 😆 Good to see you after such a long time. :D

The person you are talking about is Sam, Asr-ki-Sam :D
Great idea!!such a bimbo I am! I didn't think of that
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neloufer.

^^Since Sanaya is doing Rangrasiya this year, and its about rajasthan the golden sand and the haveli and all.. I think we should use golden somewhere in the layout for this CC
Golden with other colors of course.
Something like the maharaja maharani types :P

I lost all the good color combination i had collected yesterday.. my sis took that laptop to her hostel today :/

Sonya di ..ur opinion ?
Oyster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neloufer.

Sonya di ..ur opinion ?

I love the idea of keeping the theme colors true to her current show RangRasiya. It's an original idea and very appealing. So what other color apart from golden?
deleteaccount thumbnail
Sunara di remembers..😳
i guess gold ,crimson and.. one more colour. fromto her wedding outfits you know
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 yup i m lazy ðŸ¥±
deleteaccount thumbnail
Hello :D

By the way Sunara di, cte_ash agreed to make the GIFs but I guess I requested for a lot of them. :p
deleteaccount thumbnail
Cute_ash is ready to make the GIFs!!
Oyster thumbnail
Nelu wen u ask members for help, I suggest that u reach Sanaya fans only cuz they will put sincere efforts to produce the best

And do u know anything about Miy?! Where's she?
deleteaccount thumbnail
That's what I did Sonya di. I asked Sanaya fans only but none of them are free... not even to PM back saying no. Except Ragini di.
Now cute_ash is amazing at making GIFs but she's asking me which part of which episode she should use .. and I don't know what to say. 

I haven't seen Miyah for years😛