Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Oyster

So here comes the gatecrasher.. You ladies have been partying here in hiding without my knowledge???!!! Par mein bhi kisi se kam nahi.. I made sure to get an invite from the host herself, Sunara! πŸ˜ˆ

Jokes apart.. guys we need to outperform ourselves. I don't really follow bday threads on IF except few ones that were shown to me while we worked on SI's bday threads... and I must say, without the intention to boast, that I have always felt SI threads were the best ones. Hence we have no competitors but ourselvesπŸ˜ƒ

I am so so glad to see the team members. Sunara, you've done a fantastic job!πŸ‘

Now let's party πŸ₯³

aww Sonya welcome on board!!πŸ€— ANDD  a hugeee sorry for me NOT being on the thread i asked u to come to!! πŸ˜†
I really had a most hectic few days in real life n mostly sorted stuff from FB whenever one of these guys asked it there!

AND lol trust me the last 2 threads of San's own b'day is giving me more worries than anyone else's! πŸ˜†
I just want it to be as good as those! they were magical! both of them! ❀️

PS: from now on I will be here even if I am not on anywhere else on IF! :D

princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neloufer.

@ BoldπŸ‘β­οΈ

Welcome welcome! I ... I nelo was the one who asked Sunara di to send u this CC's link. πŸ˜† Ok just kidding.. I just reminded her because there was that incomplete feeling without you⭐️ I like how you sort everythign out πŸ˜³when most of us are confused 

hayeee LIAR!!! 😲
Granted u asked me to send but I told u I had already PMed Sonya along with you!! 😑 She is going to think I forgot the greatest poem writer among all Sanayaholics!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

deleteaccount thumbnail
Actually yes. I was just kidding πŸ˜› giving Sonya di a warm welcome :D but I did ask you about her in my first PM :P
deleteaccount thumbnail
Sunara di please highlight that part in your thread that confessions should be one line only. Ppl are sending paragraphs :P
princessunara thumbnail

Sunara di remembers..😳

i guess gold ,crimson and.. one more colour. fromto her wedding outfits you know

Sonya its going to be
cream gold - that will signify the golden desert sands
crimson - that will signify both blood and love.. that is the basic theme of RR..

blood not in a negative sense of course.. but they showed how deep the bond of love is through even shedding blood for the one u love.. so its kinda like that..  😳

https://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c0/91/0c/c0910c994af688e904ae794e73ebf5d5.jpg
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
^Amazing ❀️ di I hope all the siggy makers know about the theme
princessunara thumbnail

Sunara di please highlight that part in your thread that confessions should be one line only. Ppl are sending paragraphs :P

Dia di told me! I will do it ASAP! πŸ˜†

u know i seriously wish people reads those instructions first!! there was a reason i went in to insane lengths to explain everything so carefully! πŸ˜†

and u r doing a fab job managing it!! πŸ€—

princessunara thumbnail

^Amazing ❀️ di I hope all the siggy makers know about the theme

thanks Nelo!
Everyone knows.

So far if I am to give a breakdown of what is made by whom

1. Opening banner - Bijal (Animated)
2. Other banners - Ragz
3. Opening animation - Aashi (will tell in detail later.. on PM/FB)
4. Crazy confessions - Aashi
5. Dividers - lol ur bunch - Cute_Ash (yup she is a darling!)
n i will PM/FB u the Paro snaps in a bit ok? Are we putting in LRL also? cz she was on it for more than 100 episodes.. n I can give snaps..

And tell me what I have forgotten? cz i know i probably forgot something!

princessunara thumbnail

Actually yes. I was just kidding πŸ˜› giving Sonya di a warm welcome :D but I did ask you about her in my first PM :P

that u did! πŸ˜† n i did tell that! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† πŸ€—