Arakshi SS : Just Trust Me...*removed* - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sakshi is g8
rishika how cheap
MNA LGA arjun sakshi KO
thnx fr pm CNT soon...
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi ws sad n she wanted Arjun by his side. Arjun loved Sakshi to make her forget her pain.

Rishika is so cheap. She called Sakshi to make Sakshi doubt Arjun. Uska ye pata nahi tha ki Sakshi is a journalist. Uss Rishika ki tho band bajaadi Sakshi ne.

Sakshi has so much trust on Arjun. Arjun told her tht he did nt tell her abt Rishika bcs he thought tht she may get hurt

Waiting to see Arjun Sakshi ko kaise manaata hain
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first sorryyy i know am so so late plishhh accept my sorry...

waaah shree...full story one word TRUST...wat a progress madam throughout the story...
the trust for sakshi on arjun and arjun on sakshi so fantastic...
but i hate one thing from arjun...
in this 5 years he knows well about sakshi...so y should he hide thing from sakshi...i undestand his fear of losing her...even thought he would shared with her...
lat update was a bang...
the slap from sakshi awe!!!i was dancing...
waiting for next...

anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
loved it
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my that one was one bouncer 😃
kya palta end main i mean here poor sakshi was crying and all and arjun trying to sooth her
and in next instance she goes to that bi****and slaps her and kya uttara hain usse bolti band
kar de usski 😉 way to go sakshi
abb bari hain arjun ki sakshi se chupaya hain toh abb bhgatna toh padega 😳
thanks for pm
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Devi maiyyaaa...wht a dhamakedhar update 👏
yeh sakshi mujhe bohat pasand hai 
she knws when to react & how to react 😉
achi khaasi pitai ki na uss rishika ki...uski halat dekhne layak thi 😆
but then again she broke when arjun didnt trust their relation... 😭 😭 😭
hope arjun opens up his past 
cont soon & thanks for pm 🤗
Alina26 thumbnail
Amazing concept
Sakshi rocks Rishika shocks 😆
Ab mr.arjun rawte kaisy mnatay hain mrs.arjun rawte ko   😉
Continue soon
SeharishFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Di yeh kahan cliffhang kar dia
Waise the update was awsum
Loved it
That rishika I wanna kill her
May I Di plz plz plz
He he sakshi was superb
Classy chudail
Plish cont soon

P.s. sorry for late comment
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Eid Mubarak My Dear Friends... 

@Swara : Glad you loved the entire update dear! 😃

@Deepti : Thanks dear!

@Needhi : Thank you :)

@Devangana : Thank u dear... glad u luvd the dilema... 

@Eeshu : Thanks re doll... maar de 😆

@Areesha: Haan... tu bhi na! Comment main bhi gutter minds ko warn kar diya! LOL!

@Aamna : Thanks :)

@Aditi : Glad u luvd it!

@Princy : Glad u luvd it so much princy! No no.. won't be separated!

@Yams : Expect the unexpected! 😊

@Skrafty : Sakshi buddhu nahi hai! Glad u luvd it!

@Naina : Haan woh toh hai... par yaha Sakshi has the upper hand...

@Nikita : Thanks dearie!

@ Sairam : Glad u loved it so so so much!

@Scarlet  : No issues dear! Thanks!

@Savali : thanks for the awesome comment! Humesha Arjun thodi na hero banega!

@Shurti : thanks dear!

@Fairy : Ab dekho Arjun kaise manaata hai!!!

@Anu : No issues dost!! Slap toh zaroorat tha hi! Glad u luvd it so much!!!

@Anita : thanks!

@Shefu : thanks dear ki itna acha laga! ab bharatiya naari hai... barta bana diya na uss Rish ka!

@Aadhya : thanks hashi dearie! Luv u! Sakshi toh hai hi itna awesome!

@Asya : Thanks!

@Alina : Nice line! Yep... Arjun ji ko bohot chakkar lagana padega!

@Miss Sassy : Arrey pls kill her!! Sakshi to hai hi aisi!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 4 - Talisman Of Love

Arjun just stared at his wife crying... and he seemed to be questioning himself... why? Why didn't he tell her everything? Why did he hide?

In spite of everything today he had failed their marriage... failed their relationship... a marriage needn't be broken due to another female... it can be broken due to the lack of trust... she trusted him beyond everything... couldn't he trust his darling wife...

He gently sat next to her... Sakshi sat up on the bed... wiping her tears away... and turning to another side... "Sakshi... I thought she would kill you... and her being commissioner ki niece woh toh tumhe aasani tak pohoch jaata... aur main yeh bardaash nahi kar sakta agar tumhe kuch bhi hota..." he told her...

Sakshi bit her lips in anger... "ARJUN!" she barked at him... even he was surprised to see her anger... but then he deserved every bit of it...

"Listen... I am a damn ETF officer get it... tum Assistant Commissioner of Police ho... main apne aap ki suraksha kar sakti hoon! Agh!" She buried her face in her pillow...

Arjun tensed up... he held her hand and hugged her... "I am sorry Sakshi... I really am..." he mumbled but she push him off...

"Maine tumhare aur Rishika ke pics dekhe the... when you two were kissing in the pool party... then I saw her kissing your cheek isliye main rote  hue kamre main aayi... then I knew ki tum usse terrace main milne gaye the... I knew everything which should have confirmed my suspicion ki you both are having an affair... in fact that female called me... stating sh*t about the two of you... and when I came to the terrace I saw you two kissing... now tell me... should I have believed you in the first place haan!" she threw the glass away in anger and hurt...

Arjun looked at her shocked... she knew everything! That too in the wrong manner! And inspite of this she believed him... and he.. didn't tell her... because...

The true thing being that she would think that he is lying... oh sh*t!

Fie on a husband like him!

"Pehle baar tumhe itna lively aur happy dekha tha... mere saath toh humesha..." her words trailed off but he didn't miss her words...

"Tumhare saath kaisa Sakshi?" he asked... frowning...

"Well... I have always known you as a reserved silent man... never... as you know... happy... parties toh tumhe kabhi pasand nahi aaye... colors you liked were either white, grey or black..." she sighed... keeping the rest of her words to herself...

But he read through them... he never surprised her.. never gave her a taste of the real Arjun he is... but... all he gave her was a silent man... whereas that damned Rish had seen his jovial side...

"But I still loved you Arjun... you were my pride... in spite of everything... I loved this silent man... because atleast... bharosa toh tha mujhpe... I have failed in instating belief in our marriage... main na kamiyaab rahi iss rishte main woh trust laane main... ek pati apni patni pe bharosa nahi kar sakta... isse bura aur kuch nahi ho sakta..." Sakshi sobbed to herself...

Arjun shook his head no and held her hand... "No Sakshi.. gadha main hoon... idiot main hoon... you are not to be blamed..." he whispered repeatedly but Sakshi pulled her hands away from his grip...

She walked beside him and started pulling out her dresses from the wardrobe... she put them into a small bag... Arjun frowned and stood next to her.. "Sakshi kaha jaa rahi ho?" he asked...

"Maike..." she answered flatly and started going towards the door... "Nahi Sakshi... please don't go... I am sorry... please Sakshi mat jao..." he pleaded softly...

"Arjun... ek ladki sab kuch chod jaati hai apni pati ke liye... agar bharosa hi nahi raha toh aur kya baaki raha..." she sobbed slightly and picked up her bag... Arjun repeatedly tried to stop her...

"Chodo Arjun... main Dehradun jaa rahi hoon..." Sakshi tugged her arm away... she chaged into a floral dress and walked out...

Arjun stopped her once more... "Par itne subah... please jaan.." he hugged her tightly...

Sakshi stood still for half a second...

"Main private car intezaam kar loongi... hotel de dega... half an hour main chali javungi..." she said softly...

Arjun caught up with her again and kissed her forehead... "Please Saki mat jao... nahi jee pavunga tumhare bina..." Sakshi started crying but she was hurt... and her raging hormones made her cry further...

She looked into his misty eyes and said "Agar mujhe thoda sa bhi pyaar kiya toh mat roko..." she sobbed and he stood rooted to his ground... in front of him... his love of his life left... and he was powerless...

~*~

Arjun went back to his room... lost... broken... his Saki would not get so angry... but then yeah... he deserved every inch of this...

He went into his washroom and splashed water on his face... when something caught his eye... he looked at it as if he saw a ghost... that's why...

By hook or by crook... he needed his Saki back... irrespective of what he just saw... he loved her... and the crazy Rawte would be back to get his wife...

~*~

Sakshi got into the Innova.. placing her bag at the back seat she looked at the window... tears streaming down her face...

The car stopped after few hours... she had dozed off... she stretched slightly and got up... but to her surprise she found herself in front of a small cottage... and this wasn't her house!

"Oye driver... yeh kaha pe laaye ho?" she gruffed at the driver in front...

And to her shock... the driver started driving the car... at his own will... Sakshi became terrified... she was missing her Arjun!

The problem was that she couldn't jump out of the car... their baby would die! Yes... Sakshi was indeed 2 months pregnant...

So... out of her pregnancy hormones she started crying...

"Tum bura driver ho... dekho ... rok do gaadi... warna mere pati tumhare chur chur kar denge!" she sobbed out...

When she felt the door being open... and herself lifted in familiar arms... "Aur agar driver hi pati ho toh?" a voice whispered to her...

She opened her eyes as he settled themselves on the stony river bank... he gently wiped her tears with his thumb... she hugged him tightly... then hit him... then looked at him in shock...

"Mere baby aur biwi ko lekar jaa rahi ho Saki... this is not fair na... I love you... ghalti ho gayi... punishment do mujhe... par... mujhse alag mat karo tumse... chahe andar baby hai bhi ya nahi... jis din tum chali gayi... that day I would die..." his words stopped as she kept her fingers on his lips...

~*~

Flashback...

Arjun stared at the pregnancy strip... his eyes swelled with unexplainable tears...

"Main ek papa... am a dad..." he muttered...

"Saki... main aaya..." he thought and threw his clothes in a bag and followed...

Speaking with the manager and got to book a car for themselves... and yes... even asked him to let his wife sit in this car without her knowing... a surprise! The manager was too happy to comply!

"Genius! Aur issi waqt pe maine apne Saki ko hurt kiya! Sh*t... am a fool..." he muttered while driving the car...

~*~

After explaining the way he came Sakshi just looked at him and bit her lips... pouting a little she was still sitting comfortably in his lap... playing with his shirt buttons... her cheeks were puffy now...

"Par maine kaha tha mat rokne ke liye!" she pouted... 

"Toh maine kaha roka jaan... main toh piche piche aaya... bas..." he reasoned with her... 

She fluffed her cheeks and stared at him... "Not fair..." she mumbled and pouted harder... and gave her total concentration to the button of his shirt... as if she would tear it off... she opened the button... then again closed it... then opened... again closed... she kept on doing this... 

Arjun adored his cute wife in his arms... the way that she tried to ignore him... yet be comfortably settled with him... seeing her fluffy cheeks he couldn't resist but bite her cheek... she yelped a little... more in shock and he sucked her cheek gently... his hand calming her back...

She tried to push him off but he kept his hold tight... flashing his rare smiles he cupped her cheeks... "Sakshi... mujhse phir se shaadi karogi? I promise ki kabhi tumse kuch bhi nahi chupavunga... I promise to be the best husband for you..." then placing his palm on her soft stomach... "And the best papa for our chutku..." he rubbed his nose with hers...

Sakshi started to cry in happiness... well... you can blame half of them to her hormones! He gently carried her to their room in the resort and filled her parting with the auspicious sindoor...

Settled on a couch he hugged his wife tightly... who was comfortably sitting on his lap... telling stories of her likes and dislikes... what all she wants to eat... speaking and laughing all the way long... while he gently played with her hair... laughing at her cute jokes... and pinching her nose sometimes...

Sakshi was just amazed to see a different Arjun in front of her... as the sun set she noticed him glancing at her differently... with his intense eyes locked with hers... making her turn crimson...

He gently carried her towards the bed and kissed her soft tummy... "Thank you Sakshi..." he whispered as she hugged him tightly...

She nodded slightly... their hands interlocked as they discovered their talisman of love within themselves...

Holding her soft body towards him... his palms stroking gently where their child lay... he knew he had committed mistakes... he knew he was insecure.. he knew he was an idiot...

But now he won't repeat any of that mistakes ever... problems are never created by the third person... it's by the trust between the couple... when one understands that... the marriage lasts till their death... and their love lasts for eternity...

Sighing contently he noticed his dear wife glowing in the joy of motherhood... and now he knew... the small baby breathing in her... was a sign of her trust in him... and he would never let her down...

He closed his eyes... planning to make her life full of every color... imagining his baby... whether it would be a he or a she... how cute it would be... the little footsteps... while his wife opened her eyes... smiling as she saw his face glow in fatherhood...

Throwing her arms across his neck both of them passed the only hurdle in their loving relationship...

With a cutie pie coming soon.. they had a beautiful life to look out for...

~*~

Thus I come to the end of this story... I really hope you all loved this short story... no epilogue for this story... I guess it's enough... thank you guys for this beautiful story... sach main... a tight hug... 🤗

Lots of luv,

~Armagadon

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago