Arakshi SS : Just Trust Me...*removed* - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome pt
felt bad for both but mainly fr sakshi
thanx fr pm
update soon..
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update but have few confusion will ask abt them 1'st then will continue with comment
where were they was it not suppose to be award function toh how rish kissed him and jab
arjun tried to find sakshi comm.said she went to her room means what πŸ˜• does he live with
comm.
why did arjun not tell rishika abt sakshi and vice versa is he still in love with rishi .does he not love sakshi enough to tell her abt his past πŸ€”
but he wanted his sakshi and when he didn't find her he got frantic and when he found her in room he wanted to know why she left without telling him
did he made love to sakshi coz he wanted to escape from the present reality
sakshi knew abt arjun and rishi but she did'nt ask him she wanted him to say by himself
what now arjun did say though that just trust me
thanks for pm

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

nice update but have few confusion will ask abt them 1'st then will continue with comment
where were they was it not suppose to be award function toh how rish kissed him and jab
arjun tried to find sakshi comm.said she went to her room means what πŸ˜• does he live with
comm.
why did arjun not tell rishika abt sakshi and vice versa is he still in love with rishi .does he not love sakshi enough to tell her abt his past πŸ€”
but he wanted his sakshi and when he didn't find her he got frantic and when he found her in room he wanted to know why she left without telling him
did he made love to sakshi coz he wanted to escape from the present reality
sakshi knew abt arjun and rishi but she did'nt ask him she wanted him to say by himself
what now arjun did say though that just trust me
thanks for pm

Haan okay... 

1) Rish is commissioner sir's niece... and she was there in the function too... 
2) After meeting everyone went to their own business so only Rish n Arjun were there... 
3) Well Sakshi too had left... but told Commissioner sir that in case Arjun asks for her then she is in her and RJ's room..
4) Arjun just tried to run away... wait for the next ch...
5) Well... will show a flashback as to how rj n sakku got married... that would cover one half of the questions... 
6) Arjun wanted Sakshi to be at calm... hence he just said to trust him... to just cool himself and her...
7) Why Arjun made love to his wife... that was written... he wanted to feel comforted... protected.. and keep his love... his Sakshi as a part of him... 

I hope I answered all the questions... :)
SeharishFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update di Edited by SeharishFatima - 9 years ago
AamnaKhalid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
God!, I love the description of your story.. It's seriously damn Amaizng.. And it's obvious that am gonna love the story as well... Nice chapters really very Amaizng ones..
Waiting eagerly for the next ones.,
sairam175 thumbnail
awesome part
loved the way u writing
arjun is restless 
con soon
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Rishika😑😑😑
poor Sakshi
Arjun ko usse sab bata dena chahiye tha
waiting for the next part
continue soon
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey still one thing is not clear why did sakshi said her room instead of her and rj's home they do live in seperate home and not with comm. right πŸ€”
baki sab clear ho gaya
and ya nice banner one of my fav scene of arakshi from the serial jab sakshi ko muskarate dekh arjun bhadka nahi tha πŸ˜ƒ
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
cont soon.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amzing update 
Truely a blast from past 
Rishika is too annoying 
Arjuna said it write he is not a toy when she bore she throw it. N after few minutes she again handle that toy 
N the hell girl 

WNt to kill her feeling bAd for sakshi 
So. Many confusion there please sort out dear 
Ps please don't give me so much intimate moments of rishi n Arjuna 
Cont soon