Arjun

Arakshi SS : Just Trust Me...*removed* - Page 5

Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sakshi saw Rishika kissing him and still she was with Arjun when he needed her love and support.  She is perfect for Arjun and he should trust his love enought to tell her everything.  His fear and insecurity showed in his harshness wtih her still she loved him back, despite her hurt and pain.. Please update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

hey still one thing is not clear why did sakshi said her room instead of her and rj's home they do live in seperate home and not with comm. right 🤔
baki sab clear ho gaya
and ya nice banner one of my fav scene of arakshi from the serial jab sakshi ko muskarate dekh arjun bhadka nahi tha 😃

oh forgot to mention... they are up in a hotel... 
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
continue soon
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Devi maiyya
awesome start 👏
so arjun had loved rushika before but wht made rush break their love 😕
rush had nw entered his life & says she still loves him 😕 😕
sakshi had already seen rush in that folder...poor sakshi 
arjun must have told her abt his past 
awww...he finds solace only in sakshi's arms... 
thanks for pm & cont soon 🤗
yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Update

Arjun giving rishika taste of her own medicine

Does Arjun still love Rish? If not why is he affected by her presence

Saakshi's care dor Arjun is amazing

Continue Soon
Needhi_naughty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the 1 part of the stories...
continue ...
And wanna know who is rishika...
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good going story dear
Arjun past comes in front of him
Sakshi see that girl kissing Arjun
And well known of Arjun restless condition
And his rough style making love
Hhhmmm
Now what Arjun go back to his past love
Or keep sakshi with him
It's very difficult for any wife to see her husband
With any other woman
But sakshi wait wait for Arjun to tell
Everything by it self which is really
Nice and sensible thing
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohhooo...new one ***dancinggg****
its wonderfull start with arakshi moment ...
then what is this arjun past girl...
you twist queen!!!!!
how dare she???😡😡😡
feeling sad for both as sakku also see him wih girl...
hope he tell truth soonnn...
nd everything will be fine as i trust uuu...
con.sooonnn...
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Thanks a ton guys for the support... 

Fairy : Thanks a ton re for loving the story so much dear! Yup Sakshi saw everything...

Areesha : Yup dear... stay tuned

Deepti : Thanks dear

Scarlet : Yup she is the perfect wife.. stay tuned...

Doll : *me still pout* Still... thanks for beautiful comment... 😳 Yup that girl deserves a good beating from Mr & Mrs. Rawte... 

Nikita : Thanks for awesomeee comment!

Shurtiekta : Glad u luvd it dear!

Miss Sassy : Thank u so much dear!

AamnaKhalid  : Thank you so much dear for loving my stories so so so much!

Sairaim : Thanks dear... I am glad u luv the way I write :)

Skrafty : Don't worry for Sakshi dear... she will emerge as victorious... but for now wait and watch!

Shefu : Already responded :) Waise haan... glad u liked the banner!

Sweetpari : Glad u luvd it :)

Shivi : Glad u liked the title.. yep that Rishika is just 😡 Don't worry dear... no more intimate moments of past... and agar woh dekhayi... toh there is always compensation of Arakshi scene na! ;)

Devangana : Absolutely... Sakshi is the perfect wife for Arjun... he has his reason to not let Sakshi know anything... it will be shown soon...

Anitasharma: Thanks dear

Bhakt ji : Yup... they both luvd each other... what made them break up... it would be revealed soon... really soon... am glad u luvd it so far! Yup for Arjun it is only and only his Sakshi with whom he finds peace. 😳

Yams : Thank you dear... no he does not.. but he had loved her immensely... so that factor remains... but stay tuned...

Needhi : Thanks dear... stay tuned.

Rehana : Thanks dear for loving this story! Yup his past comes in front making him restless and wild towards Sakshi... Yes it is intolerable for a wife to see this... but since he has proven himself to be an excellent husband... Sakshi is sure there is a back story... 

Princy : Hihi... itna nacho mat Princy... table se dhakka lag jayega! Hihi... twist queen... Yup... beta keep ur trust on me... just see how Sakku handles the situation.. 

Scroll down for chapter
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Point one : They are in Delhi for the event... and are staying in the same hotel the event is being held on... 

Chapter 2 - Pretense

Arjun moved slightly in his bed... he moved his hand around to find her soft warmth against him... every day for the past 4 years she had always snuggled up to him... and he loved waking up by breathing her feminine fragrance... 

Upon her absence he frowned and opened his eyes... the place next to him was empty... and the blanket was carefully tucked in... 

He rubbed his eyes and relaxed his shoulders... "Sakshi.." he called... when he noticed a broken bangle on the bed... he frowned... wait... even though every night and morning they've had passionate moments... he never broke anything.. was he... rough?

Combing his hands through his disheveled hair he grabbed up his pants and looked for her in the washroom... 

He knocked on the door... "Sakshi?" he called... 

"Ji... Arjun... bas ek minute... main kapde pehenke nikalti hoon..." Sakshi replied and came out wearing a soft home dress... her hair was wet... her skin cheeks slightly pink... hmm maybe from a hot water shower... 

She smiled briefly at Arjun and slowly walked towards the bed... her hips still ached... she kept her hands on her hips on groaned slightly... she wish she could have remained in the hot tub... 

Arjun was slightly disturbed by her feeble look... he quickly brushed and washed his face... then he saw that she had used the tub and he heard her groaning in pain...

She gently held the edge of the bed and before she could sit on the bed she felt scooped up... 

Arjun gently sat on the bed taking her in his arms... "Sakshi... kya hu.." his voice trailed as he saw the marks on her neck... he opened the zip of her dress and saw some marks and bites on her back... her soft muscles too had slight bites...Sakshi just closed her eyes and snuggled in his embrace... 

His jaws were clenched and he closed his eyes in guilt... "Oh God... I am so sorry.." he said cupping her cheeks.. "Ek baar bolna chahiye tha agar dard ho raha hai... sh*t..." he cursed himself relentlessly... 

"No... it's fin.." her words were stopped as Arjun put his fingers on her lips... "It's not jaan... are you crazy... I have been so rough... main itna... I shouldn't have been so careless.. why did I get so affected..." he murmured and kissed her forehead softly... 

Sakshi melted into his arms and patted his bare chest... "Arjun... maine kaha na.. wait... affected... by what?" Sakshi looked into his eyes... 

"Nothing... chalo I'll just go for a meeting... phir waapas aa javunga ok..." Arjun said and deviated the topic... 

Sakshi just nodded and went towards the chair.. she pulled her zipper back and combed her hair... 

Somewhere she felt something was terribly wrong.. 

Arjun came in the evening... 

"Nahi... aaj main nahi avunga... kal zaroor..." Arjun answered... 

"Kya baat hai Arjun?" Sakshi replied... 

"WOh Commissioner sir puch rahe the ki aaj raat hum unke saath dinner main jayenge ya nahi... maine kaha kal jayenge... aaj raat main sirf tumhare saath rehna chahta hoon..." Arjun flashed his rare smile... 

Sakshi smiled back and gently adjusted the dories of her soft dress... but her heart was thudding... 

As she was going to tie the mangalsutra she felt his hands stopping her... she asked him why... Kuch der baad waise hi kholna padega... toh socha ki pehne kyun?" Arjun whispered near her ears... she felt tingles up her spine... 

"Sakshi.. suno yeh ek bohot achcha cream hai... issme na saare dard khatam ho jayenge!" Arjun said and shifted her hair away and gently applied the cream... her eyes closed as he gently massaged the bites... his eyes swelled slightly... he gave soft feathery kisses on her spine and neck and soft skin... 

As he turned her towards himself and tried to pull the top off so as to he can apply the cream in front... Sakshi stopped him.. "Nahi... Arjun... woh... main laga doongi..." she blushed... 

"Arrey mujhse kya sharmaana Sakshi..." he said naughtily... and slid off one shoulder...

"Arjun!" she gasped and hid her face in his chest... he smiled and kept the cream away... 

"Don't worry Sakshi... waise aaj kya kiya tumne?" he asked... playing with her hair... 

"Bas zyaada kuch nahi... tum... meeting kaisi rahi?" Sakshi asked... struggling to pull the zipper up... 

"Ssh.. no need to pull it up..." he said and traced his finger along her jaw... Sakshi felt scared for the first time... Arjun was never so expressive... he used to often sit in the bed and just signal her to come close to him and hug her... these things he never did before... and that frightened the hell out of her...

He slowly pushed her lower on the bed and planted kisses on her eyes, cheeks, lips... 

As his hands played with the straps she smelt something... a feminine fragrance!

"Arjun... wait... stop..." Sakshi said to a baffled Arjun... "Your shirt... it smells of perfume Arjun... not yours or mine... or not of any guys'..." Sakshi said...  

Arjun's face stiffened... "Matlab kya Sakshi..." he asked... 

"Kuch nahi Arjun... did you see anyone?" Sakshi asked... 

"No.." he replied... looking away... 

"Jhoot... tum terrace pe kya kar rahe the?" Sakshi asked curtly... 

Arjun looked at her shocked... she couldn't have seen him.. right?

"Main pooch rahi thi kisiko ki tum kaha the aur kisine bataye ke tum terrace pe the... terrace main toh Commissioner sahab nahi the... woh toh reception pe the na.." Sakshi crossed her arms across his chest... 

"Sakshi... trust me... I was just wondering aimlessly on the terrace meeting khatm hone ke baad..." Arjun said... 

"Arjun... tell me about your past... please... I know you have one..." Sakshi's mind told Arjun... but she herself had said... once that she doesn't want to hear anything about his past because it won't make a difference in the future... 

"Good night Arjun..." Sakshi said and slipped into her nighty... 

"Sakshi dinner..." Arjun said... 

"Bhook nahi lagi... I had ordered a sandwich and am fine with that..." She said when her stomach grr in protest... 

"Dikh raha hai kitni bhook nahi hai... wait... I'll order something..." Arjun said... 

Sakshi nodded and sat on the edge of the bed... reading a magazine... 

Arjun removed his shirt pant and slipped into a trouser and... he sat next to Sakshi and closed her book... it was clear that Sakshi was annoyed... 

He placed his finger under her chin.. and kissed her lips slightly... she immediately turned aside... just as he was going to proceed further did the bell ring... "Abhi aana tha.." he muttered and got the food... 

They had a silent dinner... 

Sakshi quietly slipped under the blanket and went to sleep.. Arjun sighed... she was upset... he tried to deviate her mind with his love... but she seemed adamant... 

He switched off the light and looked at his wife... quietly slipping next to her he hugged her tight... 

SHe gasped on feeling his warm skin... she immediately turned around and hugged him tight... tears were falling down... he was shocked as he felt the wetness on his chest... 

"Sakshi.. kya hua?" he asked gently...

"Woh Nanu ka death anniversary na..." she said softly...

Thank God! Arjun prayed and closed his eyes.. he feared something else... 

He softly planted a kiss on her forehead... and hugged her tighter... 

She wept for some more time and kissed his heart softly... "Arjun... mujhe kabhi mat chodna..." she said softly... 

Arjun's eyes widened in shock.. "Sakshi.. kabhi nahi..." he captured her lips slowly and wrapped her tiny frame against his large one... then slowly she drifted to sleep...

"Sakshi.. please trust me.. main joh bhi kar raha hoon humare ek hone ke liye... I don't want that female to come into our lives... main sirf tumhara tha, hoon aur rahoonga..." Arjun said gently to a sleeping Sakshi and crushed her soft form against his hard one... she snuggled further into him as he kept his head on the crook of her neck... 

Sakshi slowly opened her eyes... she knew that it's true that Arjun wouldn't leave her...

But how could she take the fact when she saw her hugging and clinging on to Arjun at the terrace? And why did he hide it!

Arjun gently caressed Sakshi... assuring her... till she loosened up and wrapped herself around Arjun... her nose rubbed against his neck and he smiled feeling her climbing on to him in her sleep... till an extent that she slept on him...

Arjun kissed her forehead and caressed her back... his phone suddenly rung... Sakshi got up to get his phone but Arjun took it before her... he picked it up and heard it for a second... he cancelled the call and almost threw his phone away...

"Kya hua..." Sakshi mumbled... 

"Kuch nahi Sakshi... main abhi aa raha hoon..." Arjun said and walked towards the door...

"Arjun raat ke 11 baje..." Sakshi sat on the bed and straightened her dress...

"Woh kaam hai Sakshi..." Arjun shuffled his feet and looked away...  

Sakshi got up and stood next to him... "Kisse milne jaa rahe ho tum?" she asked angrily...

Arjun looked at her shocked... he cupped her cheeks.. "Baby main..." Sakshi moved away... 

"Trust me.. please..." he said softly... Sakshi nodded... "Maine aisa kuch nahi kaha ki jaha pe iss rishte ko kamzor bana de... just that Arjun... I don't like you leaving me at night..." Sakshi said softly... "Tumhare bina nahi so sakti main..."

Arjun pulled her forward and rested her against his chest... "Ssh... will come soon..." he kissed her and tucked her in the bed.. 

As he walked towards the terrace again he recalled the previous conversation with that Rish... which made him even more adamant to not make Sakshi know anything... 

"Shut up! I am married and happy... you get that... aur main apne biwi se bohot bohot pyaar karta hoon.. itna ki uske liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon!" He glared at the woman in front...

"RJ... impossible... yaad nahi... hum jo raat ek saath bitaye... ha..." she said... hugging him..

He pushed her off him... "Tum itne ghatiya kaise ho sakti ho... raat bitane se mohabbat nahi hoti... Sakshi and I didn't even kiss before marriage... yet she is the most wonderful woman in this planet..." he glared at her... 

"Par main tumhara pehla pyaar..." she said...

"Aur Sakshi meri akhri mohabbat... get that!" he screamed at her... 

"Kya tumne kabhi pyaar nahi kiya tumne? Was your love fake for me..." she clung on to Arjun... 

Arjun's eyes moistened as he remembered their soft moments...

"Pyaar kiya tha... bohot... sachcha pyaar..." his voice cracked... 

"I love you too Arjun..." she said... 

Sakshi hugged her knees near her chest as recalled the moments she saw when she went near the terrace... 

She had seen them just the moment... just when that woman hugged Arjun and asked him if he had loved her... and hugged him... and he replied yes... 

Sakshi couldn't stand there anymore further... she came back to her room running...

If she only stayed back more she would have seen Arjun shoving the female off her... and glaring at her...

She clutched a pillow tight and cried softly.. but then she composed herself... she knew she truly loved him... and maybe he too... 

She trusted him... and she would.. no matter what... 

Before anything she would herself look into the matter... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap : Sakshi caught his shoulders.. "Arjun..." she whispered and held him tightly... her eyes were filled with tears... "Sakshi..." Arjun answered helplessly... "Sshh..." he caught her in his arms and cradled her gently till she dozed off... 

His blood boiled on thinking about Rish... how could he let Sakshi know anything when he knew his wife's life was at stake!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakshi ran up towards the terrace... the conversation... it was false... but her fears came true the minute she saw them standing... and.. her lips were glued to his...

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago