but he should have  to tell the truth
feeling bad for sakshi
interesting precape
loved it 
cont soon

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Areesha566

arma di plz update

dear bohot saara kaam main phasi hui hoon.. after 25th all updates and pending comments...
Hey Guys... hope you like this chapter... I don't like dragging stuff so this chapter might get over in few more chapters :)

Chapter 3 - Trust

Arjun walked towards the corridor... how could he tell her anything when he knew her life was at stake!

Till he got security around his room and her he wouldn't let Sakshi meet or even know about her!

He recalled the threat she threw on having killed Sakshi the minute she sees her.. and she meant it... but the issue was that he couldn't take any action because he didn't have any proof and moreover she was the Commissioner's niece!

Their relationship had been a secret and she duped him for a career... 

He rubbed his nose when something hit him... his nerves chilled... today wasn't the day when her Nanu had died... why was Sakshi crying?

Arjun ran back towards the room sending a quick message to Rishika that he would meet her at the dead of night - 3 o'clock... so as to no one suspects.. he knew she would be too happy... 

In the room... 

Sakshi cried till she felt warm hands slipping around her waist... she hugged him tight and latched herself on him... 

He soothed her and left to get her some water that she caught his hands... "Please Arjun mat jao..." she whispered and clung on to him... 

"Nahi... main kahi nahi javunga baby... I love you jaan... I love you... ssshh... you are my heart... my life... my everything..." Arjun whispered gently and hugged her tight... planting soft yet hard kisses on her plump lips... 

He cradled her onto his arms and devoured her... fiercely... making himself a part of her... soothing his mind... yet making sure that he doesn't hurt her... having her soft form against him... and dozing off near his heart... he sighed a content smile... 

------------------------------------

At 3 o'clock... 

"Rishika.. wait... what's wrong.." he muttered seeing her crawl on the floor with a knife in her hand... 

"Main kitni buri hoon... I deserve to die!" she cried and tried to cut herself as Arjun stopped her... 

She smiled wickedly remembering her call with Sakshi... 

"Arjun baby kab aa rahe ho tum jaan... mujhe neend nahi aati tumhare beghair!" Rishika spoke huskily..

Sakshi's nerves chilled... Arjun was not beside her.. he had left... "RJ babe... when are you coming at the terrace... don't worry... tumhari biwi ko kuch pata nahi chalega... love you jaan..." Rishika said and cut the call... smiling at her victory... 

Rishika complained of herself and Arjun shook his head and made her stand up... using this opportunity she hugged him and pushed her lips to catch his... 

In the room...

Sakshi put on a robe over her nighty and ran through the corridor towards the terrace... the conversation... no way... it was false... it was false!

As she reached the terrace every fear of hers realized as she saw her lips glued to his...

"ARJUN!" Sakshi shouted and both of them sprang apart...

Rishika smiled evilly as Arjun approached her... his palm on his head.. he was about to say something that she raised her hand... 

She walked towards them and raised her hand... 

Rishika smiled... she knew Arjun was going to get slapped... hence their relation would break... hah.. relation these days and before she knew it Sakshi slapped her!

Rishika looked at Sakshi in disbelief while Arjun looked at Sakshi with amazement.. 

Sakshi grabbed her collars and shook her "Tumhe kya lagta hai... ek cheesy call aur mere pati ke aas paas mandraake tum mujhe yeh vishwaas dilaoge ki mera pati is having an affair with you!" Sakshi glared at the woman... 

"Listen we were kissing..." Rishika said when Sakshi slapped her again..

"Please... body language mujhe mat sikhao... your problem was that I reached here before you glued yourself to him... and then I screamed at the right moment! Tadaa! You bl***y female... teri aisi ki..." Sakshi glared while Rishika snapped back... 

"Dare you speak to me like that... I swear I would kill you!" Rishika held the knife high... "RJ sirf mera hai... get that.. I divorced my husband... left everything just for my RJ... tum hat jao mere raaste se!" Rishika screamed while Arjun tried to come in when Sakshi stopped him... 

Another tight slap and Rishika was on the floor... she skillfully tackled Rishika and took up the knife... "My dear... yeh ghatiya chudail waali dialogues kisi aur ko dena... mujhe nahi... at least be a classy villain!" Sakshi said icily... 

"Tum bas ek ACP ki biwi ho... dekho main Commissioner uncle ko kya bolti hoon - phir main dekhoon RJ ACP kaise rehta hai!" Rishika glared... 

Arjun tugged Sakshi to his side and shouted at Rishika "Toh mujhe ACP nahi banna... I care a sh*t about the title if it changes so easily..." 

Sakshi left Arjun and smiled at Rishika " You know what Rishika... tumhari research bohot kharaab hai.. for the past 4 years I am his wife... but along with that I am a Crime Reporter... woh bhi awarded... along with that an ETF officer - where I am an Investigative Reporter - aksar main media ko help karti hoon..." she said icily... 

Clutching her jaw Sakshi completed "Mujhe ek ghanta bhi nahi lagega tumhari life ki ghanti bajane ke liye... tum Commissioner se baat karlo main Home Minister se baat karke Commissioner ko hi badla doongi..." she said coldly... 

Rishika's eyes popped out on hearing that... "Tt.. tt.. tum yeh nahi kar sakte!" Rishika said.. .

"Main kar sakti hoon... but then nahi karoongi... phir tum main aur mujhe main kya farak hai! The thing is that mera pati mujhse kuch nahi chupata... in fact he is a good guy jiska fayda tumne liya hai.. proof nahi tha isliye tumhari shakal ki topography sahi hai... tumhe kya laga 4 minute main 5 saal ka rishta toot jayega?" Sakshi flared at her...

"Tumhe sab pata..." Rishika said...

"Umm... not exactly par kaise yeh tumhe kyun bolun... now hatt te ho ya phir kuch aur kayeda dikhaaun hataane ke liye..." Sakshi glared... 

Rishika stood on her feet... helpless as her plan failed... his wife was too smart in fact!

"Chodungi nahi tumhe!" Rishika said... 

Sakshi turned back "Beta pehle pakad toh le!" She snapped at her... 

Arjun looked at his wife in wonderment... "Maine tumhe kuch nahi bataya..." he whispered out but Sakshi just stormed towards their room... 

Arjun ran behind her to their room.. 

Sakshi just propped up her pillows while Arjun hugged her from behind... "Love you Sakshi..." he whispered... 

"That is not enough..." she said curtly... 

Arjun sighed...

Sakshi turned to face Arjun.. "kyun.. kyun kuch nahi bataya ha?" she asked... 

Arjun looked down and shuffled his feet... "Woh main... woh tumhe maar deti.." he said.. 

Sakshi crossed her arms and looked at Arjun... "Really... Arjun Rawte... you are an Assistant Commissioner of Police, I am an Investigative Office - from Emergency Task Force, main akele main hi 5 bandon - trained bandon ko handle kar sakti hoon yeh toh bandi thi... now tell me clearly ... why didn't you tell me!" Sakshi glared!

Arjun caught her hand and sighed... "I was afraid... kahi tum mujhe shaq na karo..." he whispered... 

"I trust with you my everything... tumhe humare pyaar pe bas itna trust hai?" Sakshi asked... tears filling her eyes... she pushed Arjun away... 

"Arjun... why couldn't you just trust me!" Sakshi cried and hugged her pillow...

Precap : Let's see now what does Arjun say to Sakshi... put in your views too :)

* This content is only meant to be posted in India Forums - that too by me... if there is anyone found to be plagiarizing or copying any of my works (banners/stories), it won't be taken lightly - thank you.
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
Beautifully written story..
Sakshi saw Arjun with another woman, her reactions, her trust..then Arjun's concern for Sakshi, his guilt everything was well described..
Rishika..😡what to say..!
But loved the way Sakshi tackled Rishika..
sorry for small comment..
superb...each emotion nicely described...
PM me all your stories...

continue soon
love the small moment of emotions between Arjun n sakshi...
rishika is dead..
Plzz sakshi n Arjun ko milado
Bravo! way to go girl. Gave a fitting reply to Rishika.  Arjun's dilemma and concern for Sakshi's safety was very well written so was Sakshi's faith and love for him.  Please continue soon.
Awesome update.
Loved it soo soo much.
Haww that bloody Rashika.
Main usse mar doom??
Totally loved the way Sakshi handled everything.
I loved the way you portrayed Arjun's inner battle.
Con soon..
No thanx for PM..😆

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
finally an update

thank you arma di

update was awesome

wow that bloody witch rishika's plan back fired

kia jawaab diya mrs rawte ne

awww poor arjun

hahahaha

hmmm mr.ACP ko bohot mehnat (not 'woh' wali mehnat, gutter minded people) karni pare gi mrs.ACP ko manane ke liye

update soon arma di