Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
it was nice but plz don't copy others update 2-3 line hav been already  wrote by some other writer u hav grt writing skills plz use them !
Alyna098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter:24
They both were walking and walking and walking suddenly Baldev's eye caught something
Baldev:ae vekh Veera ek pind
Veera:Haan oye aage chal kar vekhte hain
They both went near the source and saw ladies with 'matkas' on their heads as it was the speciality of the village Veeba went everyone were starring at Veera with lustful eyes Baldev noticed it and pushed Veera behind him and said
Baldev:praaji humein thori din ae the rehne mil sakta hai ki...?
The man while looking at Veera said yes(actually they came to the 'chaudhary's house and the man was the servant who Veera will later on call Ramesh bhaiyya so relax)
He invited both Veeba inside while Veera was busy looking at the antics of others so she took out her camera started clicking selfies(lolx)with it and by mistake she entered the 'mardon ka kaksh' now this thing was actually over here husband and wife cannot live together and got scolded by the chaudhary himself
C:ae larki tu athe kya kar rahi hai(screeming)
Veera:oho uncle aap bhi na Maine parha hai ki gussa karne se Baal sefed honjaye hain
While Baldev came running
Baldev:ae lo ji iss kudi be toh chaudary bhi Nahin chadha
Alyna098 thumbnail
Chapter:25

He murmured under his breath and came to rescue Veera
Veera:sachi uncle aur waise bhi aapke din hi kitne reh gai kam se kam uss mein toh logon ko mat daanto Before the Chaudhary could say anything Baldev pulled Veera out and said
Baldev:tera dimaag theek hai?kab Kya baat karni hoti hai tainu pata hai ki nahi tu
Was cut off by Veera in mid sentence
Veera said in a very playful yet innocent voice
Veera:toh tu sikhade
Baldev: tu...tu kucch bhi mat Bol aur Soch samajh ke baat karo
Veera:lekin...akru unromantic koi nahi mere naal rehega toh romantic bana dungi mere Baldev nu
and went but the Chaudaraain caught Veera and told her to wear ghagra choli not short dresses she thought about it and said yes at night there was a party and the naachne waali had also come and Baldev starring at her made Veera jealous (actually he was seeing Veera in her) they danced on dhupchik hori se(from fugly I don't know the correct pronunciaction of it so sorry)Veera came running down and started dancing(here the women are not supposed to dance so they were standing upstairs)   

Pre cap:the Chaudhary scolding Veera and telling Veeba to get out
niksk thumbnail
nicee continue this & other one ff too 👍🏼
Alyna098 thumbnail

[COLOR=red]Note:Sorry updating this crap after a long time do give ur feedback
                             ~chapter 26~
After the chaudhary started screaming at poor Veera she became a bit scared
And seeing this Baldev was boiling too
C:tujhe nahi pata chokari ke larkiyaan rotiyaan banati hain
Mardon ki barabari nahi
Veera:toh ki larkiyon ko haq nahi hai apni zindagi jeena ka
She walked towards the women of the house and said
Veera:aap bataye Kya appki maza karne da koi haq nahi bataye mainu
C:ae chori mere ghar mein meri hi buraai
Kar rahi hai
Veera:please aap in se in ka haq na cheeno Rabji ne toh
Hum sab nu ek samaan banaya hai
Na phir hum Farq karne waale kOn hote hain
This brought tears in his eyes and he gave
All women their rights and Baldev & Veera had to leave
Pre-cap:veeba seperation
Alyna098 thumbnail

~chapter:27~

Both of them were returning back while Veera was having a one sided conversation with Baldev she was saying about her college life that all boys were chipku etc etc
Baldev alert the word "BOYS" was ringing in his mind suddenly he screeched the jeep to a Halt got off the drivers seat and striding towards the passenger seat he pulled her roughly causing her to hold his broad chest for support when he pushed her to the nearby tree trunk and
Pinned her
Baldev: Haan shehri mundey de waaste tu mainu chodna chati hai videsh jaana chahati hai
He was heartbroken was he yes Baldev Singh was heartbroken over his childhood-foe Veera
Veera:Baldev tu galat
She tried to pacify him but before he could say anything further he left her...he left her in the strange place driving his jeep with full speed not caring the consequence his Veera would face
After about an hour after reaching the boundary of the village he realized what she wore a pink backless dress only covering her upper thighs with high heels and the second though what if she is in any trouble he tried to pacify himself
On the other hand a jeep of drunkard men arrived starring at Veera which made her uncomfortable though she used to go to late night parties with her boyfriends but never thought of crossing her boundaries her thoughts broke up with their voices
Person:look god had been so greatful to us that he sent an angel tonight
After seeing no hope of Baldev returning and rescuing her from this situation she began to run after 5 minutes she fell on a rock and became unconscious but a lone figure rescued her after fighting the goons
In the morning she woke up and frowned she was in a cottage and a man no no Baldev...Baldev she exclaimed she ran and gave him a tight back hug and cried
Veera:tu kithe chala Gaya tha mainu chadh ke bol

Pre-cap:Veera heartbroken after Veeba separation
Alyna098 thumbnail
Note:sorry for such a long gap here u go if needed pm buddy me

Part:28
Baldev jerked her away,she lost her balance and fell on the bed he leaned close to her Baldev:Jo kiya woh iss waaste kiya ki tu meri pind di kudi hai aur main Tera...
Veera:Tera?
Baldev:dushanbe samjhi
Veera:samajh gai Veera said mischievously
Veera:ki tu meri fikar karta hai
Baldev:oye nai nai.kis ne kaha aur Haan kucch dhang ke kaprey khareed le apne Waaste
Veera:changa jaisa tu kahe
Baldev felt uncomfortable if She would purpose try to seduce
ce her how would he let her go from his life after all she was his she had stolen his soul.body and heart after her he wouldn't let any female touch him in a wifely way it was her his Veera's right who no body would snatch not even his dear mother He gave her a traditional punjabi suit which he bought from a near by shop they were very far From PP and when Veera came out his jaw dropped she was looking dead gorgeous in that red choori daar she wore it fashionably he went and made her wear like a typical punjaban They left the hut like house and it started raining and Baldev seeing Veera wet he just couldn't control his haywire emotions strode towards Veera picked her in his arms to mark her his to forget every restrictions keeping him away from him now,not now when his body had heated up before he even went to touch her after laying her on a wooden cot he got up apologized and went to another room Rain stopped veeba reached PP but in different direction that day Veera was crying and crying and crying
mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update quick!!! I never read this until today and read all parts in one go right now... Too good! Plz update quick and thanks for pm :)
Alyna098 thumbnail
Note:hope u guys still remember this story of mine..sorry for the long gap I was bz with mid terms and 2nd term which is scheduled next week...well guys this story has a long way to go I will also include nira love story later on but now my focus is veeba than ranjan...and iam thinking of starting a horror fanfic on veeba if u guys want it...enought of blabbering i just talk too much...anyways buddy me for pm

Part:29
Baldev reached his house when Bansuri stopped him to ask question why the hell was he so angry and where is Veera did she provoke him or is it because of her if so then she won't...her thoughts were interrupted by the door.
baldev went up to his room shut his door and what was he trying to do????
After a few minutes of silence he came up with 3 suitcase one for makeup two for clothes three for portfolios and photo shoots
Bansuri:Baldev puttar ae ki kar raha hai tu???
that was all an totally confused Bansuri could ask before her dear son stormed out of the house heading
towards Veera's house
Veera had locked herself in the room glancing over the divorce papers he had handed her...
.[ankhiyon se hoti hain baatein..(female version)]started playing
Downstairs Baldev came threw her stuff and left the house like anything..
everyone was dead confused with this act and they felt like something seriously happened she decided to sign the divorce papers as he wants her to leave him forever and off course why not!he too deserves to be happy to fulfill his satisfaction...
why had god always been unfair with me why do I have a painful past which I can never get over so soon I need to tell Baldev about it but I cannot he too needs to be happy Veera thought so without a second thought she picked up the pen and signed the papers and kept it aside so that the bitter truth shall be subsided,at least for a few moments and not forever

Precap:family court verdict...Veera dreadful past
mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar itni der baad update kia aur wo bhi itna chota update!! 😔 plz make update longer next time... And I think the horror fanfic idea sounds great!! 😉