Posted: 9 years ago
1)  i n bus and outside, bhides tension was 10000000000000 % justified.
i suport his sadness and quest fully
sickos educated like babes and haathi were also un-tensed ...and then roaming around

ofcourse one needs to relax and hv hope we will get passports- true but ONE CANNOT BE SO FULLY CAREFREE
Bhides expressions in that LAUNDA TOURIST BUS was JUSTIFIED FULLY.

2) was that barbie makeup also sponsored 😆 by Disney group for Sonu... cmeone bhide fukatchandzs hope u paid somewhere atleeeast..

3) Also sight seeing of full hongkong beyond DISNEYLAND was also sponsred.
they must show some reality of exchange moneye etc what rubbish
they were roaming scott free in that Launda tourist coach and tour to TOOTH RELIC TEMPLE BRANCH MONASTERY-  😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I could hardly understood what you meant but here are my points
1. The fundamental rule of foreign travel is to carry your passport where ever you go.There was no good reason why Jetha collected all of them and why everyone let him do it. I am equally confused about the bag of passports handed over Asit Modi thereafter ?

2. Bhide was right to show his anxiety. I just want to know if everyone else in the grop are  literates or not ?

Overseas travel at least during the K- days was a big deal . Therefore showing nonsense didn't matter at all. These days its no more a big deal. As such showing such nonsense sounds so ridiculous.

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Rohit_

Paposhon 😉

How do you know ?😆😆
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

How do you know ?😆😆

bus guess kiya... the way its written , its paposhon style ... 😆
ON topic :- kuch samjh me nahi aaya ... 😆
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Rohit_

bus guess kiya... the way its written , its paposhon style ... 😆
ON topic :- kuch samjh me nahi aaya ... 😆

ACP paddu style," Kuch to gadbad hai"🤣
Originally posted by: dey.bh

I could hardly understood what you meant but here are my points

1. The fundamental rule of foreign travel is to carry your passport where ever you go.There was no good reason why Jetha collected all of them and why everyone let him do it. I am equally confused about the bag of passports handed over Asit Modi thereafter ?

2. Bhide was right to show his anxiety. I just want to know if everyone else in the grop are  literates or not ?

Overseas travel at least during the K- days was a big deal . Therefore showing nonsense didn't matter at all. These days its no more a big deal. As such showing such nonsense sounds so ridiculous.

passports  should  have to be with individual families. pata nahin why all on jethiya and asit modi they gave

anyways...lot of freebie enjoyed by mostly bhide and family-no shopping also kanjus did b for others in society  - i am not saying squander like jethiya andday for baawri etc...but atleast some guesture madhvi could hve thought of taking for anjali ..(fukatchand papdacharwaaleys ..)

khair disney track will be over by max tues or wed.

next what...?😉
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Now u called them sickos.Shall we report it? 😉 😆 Just joking.
Originally posted by: subha2601

Now u called them sickos.Shall we report it? 😉 😆 Just joking.

yeah fine go ahead  - report
i hv said on movement
not physical form or face etc