II Reliving The Mahabharat Moments II - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
It's after seeing the old epis that u realise how much growth the characters have gone through...for example the gandhari who was afraid of lamps going of in her first scene n the gandhari cursing krishna in d last epi r poles apart!!!!
the same can't said to her eldest son though, he had the same thing on his mind, "KILL PANDAVAS" since childhood.
may i plz come in ma'm
thankiu Mina...thsi was much needed one...love u for this๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Shriya95

Is it only me or โญ๏ธAmba looked way younger than โญ๏ธAmbika n ambalika๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nah it for me too...๐Ÿ˜†
agree Shriya...every actorr has improved a lot...although it was SB...thn too the actors did marvelously
Originally posted by Arijit007

the same can't said to her eldest son though, he had the same thing on his mind, "KILL PANDAVAS" since childhood.
even Shakuni mama also improved a lot from the beginning to the end...he becam more funny actually..๐Ÿคฃ...the best part of Ydhi n Shakuni was the last one "Samrat ab prasanna hue"๐Ÿคฃ

but if you ask me about progress in acting skill it has to be Pooja...when she entered I didn't thought she will be able to play Draupadi so well...but she proved me wrong during the Dyut Sabha track...๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

nah it for me too...๐Ÿ˜†
kaash mene epi miss na kiya hota to evn i cud three u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ...sandhureet..

kaash mene epi miss na kiya hota to evn i cud three u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
to jake dekh lo na Star tv pe...๐Ÿ˜†
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baaPmN_F1gk

The very first promo of the show I think. Has some awesome graphics to boot. 

Especially the part where Shakuni is glowering in front of a pyre.
Edited by Ashwini_D - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Shani-

You're not going to let go of it, are you?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Minakshi, what do I do? 
Huge public demand for my SPMB glossary!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Apologize for spamming, but here it is - 

Here is a guide of all the terminology used by forum members (with necessary additions after the later episodes) -

Divyaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ how much u wrote๐Ÿ˜ฒ it must had surely took lots of time but still i praise u for ur hardwork ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ nowonder that's why ur biggest fan of Mahabharat ๐Ÿ˜ƒ