II Reliving The Mahabharat Moments II - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...sandhureet..

agree Shriya...every actorr has improved a lot...although it was SB...thn too the actors did marvelously
i ws seeing gandhari- blindy marriage track...I must say both of them have totally changed their mannerisms n all...truely Mann the cast is awesome!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
the first promo of mb is classic in my pov, the part of draupadi still gives me goosebumps.
Nice thread Meena and it will help us to rekindle all those sweet memories of our mb...its very hard point out some episodes...from everyones entry to end its beautiful..some of its are krishna's entry which made goosebumps,brihannala entry which made me like woh its arjun,swayamar scene esp karna part i really felt bad for Karna in that scene excellent acting by Aham,Drau marriage from where i started liking pooja sharma,DS and VH was excellently potrayed every1 nailed it and Rohit was excellent as yudhi in that scene whenever he staked his bros and wife from this scene i started liking rohit..i like every actor and they have improved a lot...i should mention young pandavas and Kauravas scene also those kids were awesome...this mb hit only becoz of actors,music and graphics effects...will miss this people very much...
Gandhari's promo in which she blindfolds herself was truly beautiful - 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_F02U_38qk[/YOUTUBE]

And the lyrics to this promo - 
"Chakshu chakit,
Mati vismit,
Katha saagar,
Jag stitmit,
Buddhi bhramit..."

Took me ages to find these lyrics actually...😊
Edited by -Shani- - 9 years ago
Thanks divya..I remember I was desperately trying to find out who is playing gandhari after seeing this promo...n wen Riya entered I couldn't beleive she's d same person in the promoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Firstly thanks for a fabulous thread meenaxi..
Regarding the pomos the one I liked the most was Draupadi's he BGm Vivastra vivastra pati dharma still gives me goose bumps...
besides that blindy's natron se veehen hun par drishti se nahin...
Also when it was Devratha's evntry the Bhishma BGM was completely out of world...
Not to forget the MB introduction of central characters is one the best promos...😳😳
I expected so much out of this show but never the less it gave us memories to cherish...😊😊
Originally posted by frappie

Firstly thanks for a fabulous thread meenaxi..
Regarding the pomos the one I liked the most was Draupadi's he BGm Vivastra vivastra pati dharma still gives me goose bumps...
besides that blindy's natron se veehen hun par drishti se nahin...
Also when it was Devratha's evntry the Bhishma BGM was completely out of world...
Not to forget the MB introduction of central characters is one the best promos...😳😳
I expected so much out of this show but never the less it gave us memories to cherish...😊😊
actually frapps the central character promo missed out many important ones...like kunti bheem yudi...so during that time I ws quite sad...but now I love that oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
N yaa bhishma BG is awesome!!! I love the slower version, with bhishma bhishma in the background!!!
N remember that gunnasampan promo??😳😳
Thank u Minaxi for the thread... so we can discuss the wonderful mahabharat memories now!!
nandini and brishti, hello there, yup the promos kept the interest up.
They really should hv shown some more promos during war