II Reliving The Mahabharat Moments II - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shriya95

They really should hv shown some more promos during war
yup, espescialy at the time of dushi duri's death.
the actors which really impressed me by his role(since it was the character I never really liked neither they held much importance in my perspective earlier) are rohit, dhrit, ashwi and few others whose name I will add later. I was skeptical abt srj since krishna is my most fav character and since I have never watched srj in other shows. but now since mb is over now I will say srj played krishna with the naughtiness which we always knew but also with aura of a god. earlier krishna was really a genius person for me(I meant I visualised him like that in my mind) but star krishna did appear a god or may b I grasped lessons from him too much. I liked the calmness on krishna face most, it was like smooth wind passing on a beach. srj grew most for me as actor because when u have ur fav character ur expectations are too high. I remember his entry scene as narrator before in mb track (which btw didn't really impress me). he looked so young! though messages were my fav. at that time I had some problem regarding his makeup(since many times too much pink was there). but his smile was so endearing it made me forget everything. I am missing u krishna badly! plz come back
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

to jake dekh lo na Star tv pe...😆
😆😆problem ich problem debz😆😆...net problem server prblem...thats y i cant evn get the sbs n sbb vedio serfing😭
Originally posted by Shriya95

i ws seeing gandhari- blindy marriage track...I must say both of them have totally changed their mannerisms n all...truely Mann the cast is awesome!!!!👏👏
agree Shriya😳...evn mamashree shakuni went thru a huge change...
but afsos😆😆my dear bheemasena was all like the same😆😆last epi tk muje smj ni aya k vo hs rha hai ya ro rha hai😆😆
hmm, well saurabh raj jain is my favoroite onscreen krishna, and my other fav actors are shaheer, saurav gurjar( his improvement was commendeble), puja sharma, rohit( he redeffined dharmaraaj). special mension, praneet bhat (he made us hate shakuni even more). is also a class actor.
During the show, I loved how various montages were used for different tracks - 
1. Mahabharat logo montage (from the first episode to GoLi pre-wedding talk the night before)
2. Pandava-Panchali montage (this was shown from the wedding to the rajsuya yagya)
3. Drau's red vastra montage (invitation for dice game to beginning of Gita)
4. Gita montage (Krishna-Arjun)
5. War montage (Krishna and Arjun on rath)
@shristi the reason I liked yudi is cos rohit played it!!...⭐️Yudi is sooo different frm epic yudi...he dint play the second game, he wanted to kill jayadrath, he dint turn a blind eye to keechak incident...so it's safe to like him😆...
Plus hez hot😳
Originally posted by Arijit007

hmm, well saurabh raj jain is my favoroite onscreen krishna, and my other fav actors are shaheer, saurav gurjar( his improvement was commendeble), puja sharma, rohit( he redeffined dharmaraaj). special mension, praneet bhat (he made us hate shakuni even more). is also a class actor.
dada saurav improved a lot but his xpressions of cryin n smiling alwayz confused me😆
n ma fav were UVK😳n will alwayz b😃
shah as arjuna😛
aham as karna😃
pandu too😉
drau😃,rohit😃he was mind blowing at his dharm skills😃
shaku mamu😃
n dushy's black silky hair😆
subhi too did fab,n apras too😳
well all did fab...all were amazing evn sleepdev too😆
Originally posted by -Shani-

During the show, I loved how various montages were used for different tracks -
1. Mahabharat logo montage (from the first episode to GoLi pre-wedding talk the night before)
2. Pandava-Panchali montage (this was shown from the wedding to the rajsuya yagya)
3. Drau's red vastra montage (invitation for dice game to beginning of Gita)
4. Gita montage (Krishna-Arjun)
5. War montage (Krishna and Arjun on rath)

Divya i guess there was a draupadi montage too frm her birth!! No??
Reet u mentioned sehdev n forgot nakul😲😲