II Reliving The Mahabharat Moments II - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by angeala95

Divya i guess there was a draupadi montage too frm her birth!! No??
Was there?
I mean, I just checked the episodes on YT. Pandava-Panchali wedding was on the 14th of Feb (what a Valentine's day!!). 
And even for the epi on 13th of Feb, we still had the MB logo montage...

Okay...just checked the Drau birth episodes. No Drau montage. 
Just MB logo montage - followed by Pandava-Panchali montage from the wedding onwards...
Edited by -Shani- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Shani-

During the show, I loved how various montages were used for different tracks -
1. Mahabharat logo montage (from the first episode to GoLi pre-wedding talk the night before)
2. Pandava-Panchali montage (this was shown from the wedding to the rajsuya yagya)
3. Drau's red vastra montage (invitation for dice game to beginning of Gita)
4. Gita montage (Krishna-Arjun)
5. War montage (Krishna and Arjun on rath)
my favourite montage was krishna and arjun on kapidhwaja, it was awesome.
agree divya that change according to track was awesome!

Divya

More words for your glossary from Drau AT

Drauholics - Draupadi fans
Poojari and Poocha - fans of Pooja male and female respectively ( the only Poojari we have now is Shyam and Poocha means cat ranging all the way up to lioness/tigress)Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shriya95

Reet u mentioned sehdev n forgot nakul😲😲
oh😲how can i forget anjna's HH😆😆
Thank You so much Meenaxi for this Beautiful & Much needed Thread!!
Can we have this as a Sticky & Use it to discuss all the Episodes once the current EDT completes 150 pages?
@Divya:
Kudos on the Effort you've put in to compile all the Abbrevations used by all of us members, for the Show!! Great Work!!

Waise..please do add the most commonly used ⭐️Bharat & Recently added Curse Bharat to the List..
lol chandrika...its already a sticky one..:)
LOLS!! Oh Yeah..didn't Notice!
anyone has link to the 1st promo. the one with only graphics.. the graphics done with the mor pankh were awesome👍🏼. i rem watching tht n thinking oh mahabharats coming. was very impressed with tht promo. 
And i remember watching mahadev around tht time n thinking maybe lord vishnu here should play the role of krishna. 😳 i dint know then he was already playing it. maybe even before vishnu was offered to him.
Also the 1st promo with krishna. it was good. i was like oh hes actually playing it. And i liked all the seekh he gave in the promos too. aroused my interest. i liked the way they approached with the seekh👏 
Also the gandhari blindfolding herself promo was wonderful. the way suddenly but slowly everything changes to dark👏👏👏. 

was there a different montage during the geeta track. i loved the Parth saarthi montage. i was like ha ab war hai to arjun krishna are more important than other characters. but war me to arjun se kuch karvaya hi nhi cvs ne
Edited by naq5 - 9 years ago