Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

missed their talk... jald hi doongiπŸ˜‰

chalo kamse kam tumko to doubt nahi hua arakshi ko lekarπŸ˜•
FLOREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAP 19

SAME N8: DINNER TIMEπŸ˜›

The door bell rang. Riya opened the door and was little surprised to see shree. She happily greeted him but she entered with a faint smile and hugged chotu sideways and greeted saks too who was preparing the table for dinner.

"ShreeπŸ˜•...?" riya questioned at his uninformed dinner time arrival.

"WO... riya... sorry I forgot 2 inform u dat shree will b coming 2n8 for dinner..." Chotu answered sipping water from the glass ... sitting on his chair.

"Rathore sir was also coming ... but he had a meeting with comm. Sir  ... so he cancelled the plan.." shree informed saks rather.

"ohh..." riya said to herself and went back to kitchen after closing the door.

Saks: shree..

"yes!"

"I need ur help"

"ya tell..."

"isse pehle aish aur liz aa jaaye.. n tum liz me kho jaao..."

"SAKSHII.."

"ok ok! C na mere lappy se file transfer nahi ho raha hai.. can u help... imp hai... Mere room hai laptop ... chalo na"

"let's go then" shree sad leaving and followed saks.

Shree entered the room and then saks entered closing the door form behind.

Shree turned startled...

"relax!... u r safe... I know tum liza ke ho... To mein tumhe ya tumhare izzat ko kuch nahi karunga... chill.." saks calmed him.

"u can never change" shree said disbelievingly.

"but u ve" she said in a serious tone.

"hun :I"

"riya was ur frnd na.."

"she IS my frnd.." he retorted.

"den y r u talking so cold wdh her>>>"

"I didn't talked only... Wdh her..." He defended

"exactly!"

He looked down in realization

"u r still angry on her..." she restarted

"no... I m not... I was just disappointed..."

"shree try to understand... 1st answer me... u ve forgiven her na... atleast almost"

"already when I saw every1"

"den behave normally wdh her na... tumne dejkha wo kitni udaas hai... u know mein jab tak riya ke saath rahi na ... wo ya to tumhare ya phir arjun ke baare mein baat karti thi.."she said and gradually her smile turned wicked.

Shree also smiled naughtily..."yeah I know.."

They were disturbed by aisha's loud voice from the hall... " tum log jaldi aao .. chotu ne start bhi kar diya.."

SAREE *🀣* left fro dinner and headed directly 2 their seats ASAP before chotu cud gobble from their plates.

"so.. ur laptop is ok now.." riya asked serving her daal.

"ya mein tha thik to hona hi tha..." Shree instead replied... Enthusiastically.

Riya smiled which reached her eyes.

"ri tu bhi baith na ... hamare saath hi khana  khaa" shree offered.

Her eyes beamed with moist, she gladly accepted it and sat on the vacant chair. Riya blinked her eyes conveying a thank u'  to saks. Saks passed her a wide grin. All were having the supper happily when shree apologized " sorry riya... for behaving so rude" and continued "I was just taken over by emotion.. may b my little brain was not able to handle so much shock"

"ots ok shree... sayad agar mein tumhare jagah hoti to usi tarah react karti... it wasn't ur fault... ha bas thappar thoda jor ka tha.." she said and placed her palm over her cheek at the end.

"OMG... specky u slapped riya.." liz asked shocked  and chotu, aish & saks also opened their mouths in shock😲...

"sorryyy..." shree apologized sheepishly this time and they all continued their dinner.

Liz: but shree u behave rude

Liz restarted the topic

Ri: are liza chodo na..

Ai: no riya... he was behaving khadoos.

"Khadoos se yaad aaya... kyun na hum ek dinner plan kare wdh arjun... and also his present team... a little celebration... what say?" saks jumped wdh her idea

"Nice idea... saath me rathore sir bhi aayenge..." Aisha told

"obviously" shree said as a matter of fact.

Ri: wo... sakshi... khadoos se yaaad aaya... arjun sir:-I

Saks: ask me arjun kitna vulnerable hai

Ri: ya I know arjun sir thode (choree & salisha *πŸ˜†πŸ˜†*looked at her with diff expressions, the common being - really!' ) ... okay thode JYADA strict hai... but he is not vulnerable!

Saks: kya tumhara  gala kabhi kisi ne gotha (dabaya ) hai

Ri: what ? matlab πŸ˜•

Saks: that is what I ve experienced... tumhare thode zyada strict arjun sir ne ek baar apne dono bereham haato (hands) se mera gala gotha tha ... puchoo inse ( choree nodded🀒)... poor me use daant bhi nahi paayi...😭

And then what they got their new topic to talk about. Due to their nonstop chatting they finished the dinner in 47 mins!

The small dinner party  was decided the day after the nex day. Saks took the most imp responsibility of inviting arjun! Shree left for his house happily this time. Raree again shifted to their old accommodations and they were too happy as they will again join ETF, MUMBAI and the rest eill join after few days except sakshi as they need rest and riya will also join later as some procedures r left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Riya received  a call from rathore at 9 pm

"yes sir"

"riya u need to b present here in HQ wdh proofs now" sam informed

"proofs?"

"all dat u ve gathered against HIM &..."

"I ll b there"

"riya.." sam called before she hung uo

"yes.."

"how is aisha"

"aisha, chotu n liza all r okπŸ˜•" she replied wondering at the mention of HER name only.

Sam  bit his tongue slightly.

"thnks for taking care of THEM"         and the call went dead.

Riya was waiting downstairs for a cab but remembered that hardly any cab passes through her house. So she decided to travel till main road. Before she cud close the main door a jeep halted and she missed a breath seeing the person inside the jeep.

"is waqt..?" arjun asked looking at her from top to bottom.

She don't know y was she scared to reply the simple question passed to her. Was it coz the person who asked so? She somehow replied " meeting... headquarter... Urgent... rathore sir.."

"cmmon ... ill drop.." he tried not to b rude seeing her so nervous.

"hmmm" she agreed but backed off suddenly..." sir 2 mins.. ill just come... I forgot something"  saying so she ran inside the house. She came after a min and hurriedly sat on the passenger seat. He started the jeep the next sec.

"aap waha kyun aaye the..." Riya asked trying to start a convo.

"KYUN... ab mujhe tumhari permission lagegi..." he mocked , but felt bad when her face expressed hurt' and he continued, softly this time "milne aaya tha ... sabse"

"oh" she released realizing she is not included  in sabse'... may b..?

Riya suddenly started searching something  in bag... and in the process many things n small packets came out from her bag. Arjun noticed it but kept mum.  Finally she took out a mirror and put cajole on her eyes. She kept the mirror back along with some stuffs from the seats which she threw out a min ago. They reached the place. Before she cud thanks him he left from the place and she looked at the retreating jeep. She sadly entered the building. Arjun left. Coz he knew rathore wd drop her safely at home at n8, he don't want to show his concern to her. So he too left sadly ignoring his heart who wanted to wait for her.

Arjun reached riya's house again and met with trio, talked wdh them. He was VERY happy.

"don't want to meet me!" saks poked arjun when he was in the mid of the hall.

"nah... thought of saving my life.." he mocked turning back.

"mmm... not too easy πŸ˜‰" saks said stepping forwards and sat on the sofa... signaled him to sit. He accepted with non-chalant face. had it been any other day, he wud ve gladly rejected but he too ve missed the bak-bak... so he accepted the offer gladly.

"what cheers?" saks started

"better now.." he answered pondering at the sudden turn in his life.

Saks had no clear idea about his feeling for her(ri) so she tried her way to know..." I saw tumne riya ko kuch der pehle lift diya... issliye kush the na... itne din baad usse mile the. I must say she's a brave girl... what a plan..."

"plan? No it was a plot... She was behind the scene and used us... as a puppet. She played wdh my feeling. Hum uske liye bas ek mohra the if she don't care about my feelings  den even i..😑. " he vented but as interrupted.

"hum mohre ki khabar to nahi rakhte hai na.." saks calmly asked. He gave a question look.

"wait a min.." saks said and brought a file... opened it n showed numerous cuttings to him.." c . riya ne wo saare cases ki cutting rakhi hai jo tumne solve ki hai... usne mujhe bola tha aisa karne ke liye. So u ve any idea what she ve gone through. I saw her maintaining 2 lives.. 1 wdh us n the other wdh the goons... is bich bhi wo tunhari khabar rakhti thi... Tum agar bas ek mohra hote to.. sayad itna kuch nahi karti na..." saks tried her way to defend her.

"exactly! Meri khabar rakhi... to make sure I never comes in her way, and she succeeded " he tried to reason himself wdh his lie. He know what he said was totally wrong but he cant loose  in any thing, in any discussion. Duh.

"U r impossible arjun" saks said unvelievingly.

"I know " he said irritating her.

She exhaled once to calm herself then asked " answer me arjun one thing... u forgave sameer and shree..?"

"yesπŸ˜•" he answered not understanding her POV for asking so.

"u forgave me too.. instead of knowing I knew the post - blast part "

"yaπŸ₯± " he shrugged.

"then y not riya?" she questioned seriously with calm face.

for a sec he was quiet n was balnk. How cud he say her that the main reason for not forgiving riya is that coz he trusted her' THE MOST and had not expected her to hide something from him, never such big thing... He had expected her to include him in every part , every secret of her life.. for a reason unknown to him a time long before. He cudnt forgive her ... Coz he still cant forget how broken he was from inside when he found riya dead ... coz... coz he loved her.

"gr8! Arjun rawte don't have any answer.." saks taunted.

This brought him back from his introspection  and he lied to hide his reasons .." coz u all too were the victims of her plan... so I forgave u all.." saying so he started walking 2wards the exit but stopped when he heard a thoughtful  line directed to him "sayad hum unse hi sabse jyada naraz  hote hai, jinhe hum sabse jyada chahte hai"

He resumed his walk and left. He cudnt let his secret' t b disclosed in front of the most immature girl he ever remembered and  Who ve suddenly started acting mature. Weird.

Saks got her answer. Had it been not so he wud ve answered her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Arjun reached the garage... Was unbuckling his seat belt when his eyes fell on a small packet on passenger seat, may b riya forgot to keep it back in her purse.. a thought came. He checked the thing inside it and found some chips. On checking it he found that 1 has encrypted codes and other 2 had already decoded programs containing information about si... sikander. Arjun didn't knew that riya hvnt forgot it. When arjun offered her the lift .. she immediately got an idea and went back to home to bring the duplicate copied proofs which she somehow managed to make for arjun and purposefully done the drama of taking out mirror from bag. She don't want him to think that she is doing a favor and in return wants everything 2 b forgotten. So she did it in a way that he will get the proofs and will also think it as a happening accident... her carelessness. Or does he knows?            

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2100+

LONG chap... as a advance compensation. Coz as I said my pyara lappy ll not go wdh me in hostel at least for a month. And If I somehow manage to b present on IF... plz xcuse if I give short comment... I ll again b active after getting my lappy back. Till then I miss u

N HA ek baar arjun se najariya se dekhiyaga.. jarur

Edited by FLOREY - 9 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What yaar itna kuch kiya riya ne sab ke liye lekin phir bhi sab log usase naraj hai kun   
 Kya koi galati ki jo desh ke liye an identity chupai or badal di...

Kisiko uske efforts nazar nahi aate kya

FLOREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

What yaar itna kuch kiya riya ne sab ke liye lekin phir bhi sab log usase naraj hai kun   

Kya koi galati ki jo desh ke liye an identity chupai or badal di...

Kisiko uske efforts nazar nahi aate kya

sab ne to maaf kar diya.. shree n bhiπŸ˜•

bas arjun hi to baaki hai
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
feeling really bad for riya πŸ’” πŸ’”
she did everything just to save her friends
but still she is getting cold rude behave 😑 😭
but sakshi talk to shree for his behavior
finally shree forgave riya & talk her nicely πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
all got shocked to know that shree slaped riya 😲 😲