#3 ariya shriza sasha :behind the scene (cv must read) completed - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by cuteangel32923

Fabulous update
chalo sakshi ne specky sen mein kuch akal to dali
sakshi n shree ran to dining to dining table or chotu will not leave even a morsel for them 😆
Arjun gave riya lift
sakshi interrogating arjun
n making him understand riya's condition in that situation n his love for her
riya left parcel of sikander's information in arjun's jeep intentionally
continue soon

thnks😳 for the comment
awesome superb
loved it
thnx 4 pm
cont soon

whoaa back to back update😛

enjoy (i know u ll not😆)

CHAP 20

Rathore stepped out from the SUV and entered garage greeting kasim.

Sam: karan & simran.. u both r invited for the dinner party 2morrw.

Sim : we :-I

Sa: riya wants to thanks both of u personally... Coz u 2 were support for arjun when he actually needed it during the dark phase of our lives. Waise to sakshi aane waali thi.. wo sayad aor a6e se invite karti but kal se wo ETF join karne waali hai and uske pehle use bhi kuch formalities poori kari padega.. coz wo bhi kuch had tak riya ke 7th thi... and ya ur little anjali is also invited.

Karan : par huM?

Sa: plz mana mat karna... we all want all of u 3 2 b der wdh us in the small celebration

Finally they agreed.

Sam entered arjun's room.

"aaj yaha?" arjun asked at his morning visit.

"ha  etf office  jaa raha tha Socha tuse jo kam hai pejle wo poora kar loo" sam answered

Arjun signaled him 2 say for what he is here for

"kal raat ek chota sa  dinner party hai... riya ke ghar pe... karan, siran and anjali bhi aayenge... tumhe bhi aana hai.."

Sam paused for his answer. He thought ay b he will say a no but arjun didn't said anything so he repeated "arjun tumhe bhi aana hai" but again no reply.

"so bas yahi kehna tha.." he finished.

"r u sure? Bas yahi baat hai.." arju spoke confidently... sensing sam had something else also to say for he is hesitating. Sam knew he cant lie in front of him so without much ado he spoke " comm. Sir wants u 2 join ETF again.."

Arjun turned other side preventing sam  from witnessing his expression.

"ek baar thande  dimaag se sochna... we all need u arjun... Our nation needs u... aur ab to tum bhi jaante ho ki ye sab pre-planned tha... dept ki koi galti nahi..."

"galti to riya ne ki thi... sahi kaha..." arjun spatted turning back.

This was not wjat sam wanted. Sam now shifted his focus on reasoning riya's acton.

"arjun, try 2 understand usne jo bhi kiya was due to situation... hum sab ne use maaf kar diya hai...'

"wow ! gr8.. to meri maafi ki to koi jarurat hi nahi hai..."

"ye tumbhi jaante ho ki tumhaari maafi ki sabse jyada jarirat hai... Riya ko.." sam  said truth.

After a pause he called " arjun.."

"u ol must b thinking dat Im so  rude to her... bina matlab ka gussa kar raha hoon..." {as many of y readers r  thinking...lol}

"ar..."

"u r r8... lekin ek baar.. bas ek baar meri jagah aakar dekho... raat ko jab sapne mein n8mares aate the.. mein har baar darr jaata tha. ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE sone se darta tha (he derided).. huh.. kaise itni jaldi sab... SAB bhool jaaun.."

"but riya had no other options.." sam tried again

"options the sam... wo kaise samjhegi ki mein kaisa feel kar raha tha... roz isi guilt ke 7th jeeta tha ki meine sabko maara hai.. I m murderer of my own family. I killed them. I m happy... may b happiest to see them back... lekin sach bolu mein jab bhi unhe dekhta hoon na... WO scene mere aakho ke saamne aa jaata hai. Mujhe bhanak bhi nahi lagi ki riya waha thi... usne dekha hoga na ya suna  to hoga ki mein ro raha tha.. mein cheeka (cream) tha... Lekin usne sab ignore kiya... mujhe mere haal pe chodd diya... mujhe (his were again moist by the time n tear fell) pata bhi nahi chala ki mein jis haath (hand) ke tukde ko dekh kar sehem gaya tha... wo insaan ka nahi... PUTLA ka tha! Roz marta tha... roz. Is bich ek baar to kabhi mujhe hint de sakti thi na wo.. ya phir.

Sam ek baar meri jagah aakar dekho.. tab bolna kya tum k pal mein sab kuch bhool kar us insaan ko maaf kar paoge jispe tumne sayad kabhi sabse jyada trust kiya ho lekin usne tumhara trust toda.. usne tumhare feelings... I agree kuch hadd tak mein galat hoon.. but I too have my own reasons.. n fear..." arjun cried.

Sam knows may b this is not the r8 time 2 make him realize what he already know but the sooner the better.

"sahi kaha arjun... options the... wo agar chahta to secretly dept se help le sakti thi ... lekin uske baad sayad wo tumhare liye kuch nahi kar paati.."

"what so u mean.." he asked even after knowing a part of the meaning.

"wo out of rule jaakar tumhare liye profs collect kar rahi thi... riya chahti to bahut pehle wapas aa sakti thi... She had enough proofs to declare her mission as successful but that was not sufficient for her... for u. wo wapas aa sakti thi... but uske baad wo saare proofs ke soft copies nahi bana paati jo usne secretly kiya hoga. Hume to riya ne encrypted proofs diye hai... but I m sure usne tumhare liye use decode kiya hoga. I don't know abhi tak usne proofs tumhe diye hai ya nahi... but I m sure again wo jald hi aisa karegi... selflessly." Sam ended confidently. In his anger and remorse arjun didn't bothered to think this way or he didn't want to think in that way. It wud ve been easier and less risky for her... if she wished but,...

"she had options... but she didn't chose for..." Sam finished and left it incomplete.

For me arjun completed unknown to any1 else.

"and y do U expected HER to confide EVERYTHING to u" sam asked but he didn't replied.

"do u feel for her?" sam bluntly asked startling him

"no...no..." arjun stammered lying to him.

"u sure?" sam asked confidently which was not liked by arjun.

"y r u asking so and on what basis?"

"ok! Agar tum kuch feel nahi karte ho... den plz answer me , riya ki photo tumhare paas kyun  aur kaise, aur tum uski tariff pe tariff kyun kar rahe the kasimli se?! plz don't waste ur time in thinking how o I know. saddam' case ke dauraan shree ne anjali ke bag me ek microchip daal diya tha... bas humne tabhi sun liya tha sab kuch... and don't lie or think  for any other xcuse..." sam smirked at his victory.

First that sakshi and now this RATHORE .. both r just bend to make him speechless and dig his secret'.

Sam started intently "I don't need ur answer... but remember 1 thing... Intentionally or unintentionally u r hurting riya and in return u r hurting urself! U know what is the  worse part?"

"what"

"u know it too" sam answered.

On looking at his face it seems that his anger was diminishing. He is not just hearing him but was listening him. Only few words more and then may b he ll start listening to his heart again and ll leave the anger and betrayal feeling behind.

Sam: riya ve suffered enough arjun... it wasn't easy at all... she seeks ur forgiveness.. she deserves it"

"and me?" arjun asked

"u deserve her" he answered smilingly

"all is upto u... and I ll wait for ur answer...bye ..tc.." sam boded praying he will act accordingly and also wishing his answer 2 b yes'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

So THE 2nd Q ... the most imp 1 : SHOULD HE JOIN ETF AGAIN. YES OR NO!

VERY IMP: I WANT THE ANSWER FROM U GUYS. PLZ ANSWER IT IN UR COMMENT OR PM OR SCRAP EITHER.  I LL UPDATE ONLY AFTER GETTING RESPONSE FROM U ALL.. OTHERWISE I MAY JUS END IT IN A BAD WAY. I LL FOLLOW UR ANSWER N I VENOT  DECIDED A BIT OF IT. ALL IS UPTO U GUYS.

COMMENT WITHOUT ANSWER WILL DISAPPOINT ME.

Edited by FLOREY - 9 years ago
Arjun aur etf alag hona my kabhi nahi sahsakthi HE is belongs to ETF and ETF means Arjun and rathore

please my answer is YES BIG YES
yes I want Arjun to join in ETF again

nd coming to update Sameer made Arjun speechless

nd eagerly waiting to read forward

pls continue soon nd thanks fr pm dear
Yes he should join ETF again
lovely... kab tak sach chupa donge Arjun????

and ys ny an is ys...
awsum update.!
nd yes he should join
awesome.. Loved it.. Specially samjun's convo.. Thanks for pm..
A BIG YES
very nice part
post soon
thanks for d pm