Fated to Love You ( K version)

Posted: 9 years ago

after watching a lot of rom coms at a fast track i lost interst in the genre due to seeing the repeated cliches everywhere. so i just stopped watching rom com altogether and only watch a K drama if there are some supernatural theme attached to it. 

the recent k drama which made me completely fell in love with it was GOD's Gift and only to be given a huge heartbreak in the end by the writers😡. still i have to say it had such a great story but a crappy ending.

so once i stumbled upon fated to love you . i had no expectations whatsoever but have to say of all the rom coms i watched so far this tops them all. such a great story and casting. i love the leads equally which is very rare for me since the other k drama where i liked both the leads equally is queen in hyun man. the rest of the show i am very partial to male leads😆

i still no how the remaining 6 episodes will shape up but this is the first time i am eagerly waiting for thursday so  i can watch a new episode of FTLY. 

the one thing i hate about in this wonderful story is the character daniel pitt, i love choi jin hyuk but cant stand his character. the irony is i wanted to give this show a try due to choi jin hyuk because i never watched the leads previous works before . 

share your views about this show

Helllosss!! Im soo glad somebody made a topic on my current fav! Although atm Im getting sick of Mi Young! Shes not given the poor guy a chancee!! I must admit at first I found the male lead a creep!! Thank Lord he fixed his hair that was eye burning!! LOL
Andd Daniel Pitt your so right I just dislike his character! I never warmed towards him even at the beginning of the show! Always seemed to be butting in! He acts like he owns the woman!! I get that "Personal Property" vibe of him! :/
Im yet to watch last nights episode but I hope Lee Gun sees a ray of hope and is not left heartbroken again!!
Originally posted by llMinHoll

Helllosss!! Im soo glad somebody made a topic on my current fav! Although atm Im getting sick of Mi Young! Shes not given the poor guy a chancee!! I must admit at first I found the male lead a creep!! Thank Lord he fixed his hair that was eye burning!! LOL
Andd Daniel Pitt your so right I just dislike his character! I never warmed towards him even at the beginning of the show! Always seemed to be butting in! He acts like he owns the woman!! I get that "Personal Property" vibe of him! :/
Im yet to watch last nights episode but I hope Lee Gun sees a ray of hope and is not left heartbroken again!!

well hi and thanks for sharing your pov. i have been really wanting talk to someone about my fav show.

yes it was hard to see mi young constantly hurting lee gun but i dont blame her a lot . after the way lee gun rejected her in episode 12 after the death of dog poop. i xant but sympthasise with her a tiny bit.

daniel pitt dont even let me start my rant on him. he is always butting in . his obsessiom with mi young is make me annoyed. he was obsessed with her when she was someone wife and now just because she is single he think it automatically makes him the boyfriend . wow the way he keeps on pursuing her is driving me crazy.

watch the last episode and share your views .

p.s i love lee gun character to the max so i want him getting his happy ending asap.
Is Kim Mi Young not sister of Daniel Pitt??? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by poo_j

<font color="#ff0066">Is Kim Mi Young not sister of Daniel Pitt???😕</font>

no kim mi young is not his sister . The sister and the lead share the same name thats it. I think her sister will be reveled this week . Eventhough were lot of indicators on who it is in the past episodes.
Originally posted by kidsname

no kim mi young is not his sister . The sister and the lead share the same name thats it. I think her sister will be reveled this week . Eventhough were lot of indicators on who it is in the past episodes.

Oh.. Me watching 7th epi..

The sister is that other weird girl LOL Lee Guns ex! ;)
Thats what I gathered till now!

well hi and thanks for sharing your pov. i have been really wanting talk to someone about my fav show.

yes it was hard to see mi young constantly hurting lee gun but i dont blame her a lot . after the way lee gun rejected her in episode 12 after the death of dog poop. i xant but sympthasise with her a tiny bit.

daniel pitt dont even let me start my rant on him. he is always butting in . his obsessiom with mi young is make me annoyed. he was obsessed with her when she was someone wife and now just because she is single he think it automatically makes him the boyfriend . wow the way he keeps on pursuing her is driving me crazy.

watch the last episode and share your views .

p.s i love lee gun character to the max so i want him getting his happy ending asap.

Helloss again!! Although I forgot major parts of the epi I'll try and jot down some pointers!!!
I thought the whole episodes was just a filler! :$ Nothing major happened Lee Guns stalking her in the garden was funny! Trust him to do that.. He made me chuckle no doubt hes my fav character amongst all of them! Daniel per usual following her around and pissing me off LOL annnd hes found somebody elses business to poke his nose into! I have a feeling shes the sister hes been looking for! I can remember when they showed she had a scar on the shoulder! :/
The saddest part was when Lee Gun was talking to the portrait of Dog Poppie (W*F) about sending him with Mi Young!! My heart wrenched at that scene!!
Overall I did think it wasnt all that but I suppose they need to do this to build up the story!! Im looking forward to Wednesday!!!
@IIminhoII
  thanks for sharing your pov. each wednesday i expect the story to move forward only to be disappointed in the end.

yes daniel pitt should stick to his sister,  sera is her sister . i am sure of that, they are trying to give them a happy ending on their own. but frankly i dont care what happens to them.

daniel pitt always annoys me and just the one line sera had in the 16 th episode made me think sister and brother are same . when it comes to butting in other people life.

lets hope next week the story moves forward and we get a happy min young and lee gun. seeing them in their depressing mood for weeks makes me depressed. i need the happy family back.
I adore Choi Jin Hyuk but my reasons for watching the show was CJH and also the main male lead. His name is slipping my mind right now but he is an excellent actor. I've seen his previously works in Chuno Slave Hunters and he was fab in that show.
Gave this show a try and its a pretty sweet show. It was so cute/ funny how they call their baby fetus as 'khe toongi'. Will say its a sweet show. Plus its songs are cute too!