Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kidsname

i thought i was the only one who finded the background song for daniel and sera reunion to be weird . brw who plays you be my wife line when siblings are talking. but glad to know most othe viewers felt the same when i reas the comments in other sites

Hi5..I thought the same too..😆 In fact..They always play "Be The One" song for Daniel scenes..But it was too weird with SeRa.. Especially the 1st stanza of the song!!! 
poo_j thumbnail

i still cant deal with the fact that my fav show of 2014 was over . so know afyer watching the finale for countless times . i come to my top 3 moments i wished to see in the show but was disappointed that they never showed it .

1) kedongie come on they talked so much about him even after he went very far away like gun used to say but in the final two episode it would have been great if they visit the accident spot together and said mom and dad are getting back together and we will always treasure you as our first child or something . the total no mention of kedongie hurt a little. they could have incorporated him . like mayb they hanged his picture on their room or something . eventhough he never was shown it was a character by itself so it hurts that he was not mentuoned in the last two epissides.

2) Lee Gun holding his babies after they were born . come on as an epilogue they could have shown few happy couples pics like an epilogue or something . from mi young pregnant pics , followed by gun abd mi young holdung the new born babies , to some cute stuffs.

3) Lee Gun back in his office and yes i thought he took months break not three years . towards the end i felt like he was jobless and mi young was the working one. i know it is hard to incorporate a office scene but at leaat him mentioning he has to go to offce too or something would have been acceptable.

usually i would have million disappointments after a show finale since i want them to be perfect but fated was so perfect that i just had 3 disappointments .

Agree..They totally forgot abt  kedongie..
BlurredLines thumbnail
poo i also noticed that they play Be the one for daniel when we all no there is not 1% chance for daniel to get mi young marry him.

forgetting kedongie was an unpardonable thing but i am going to look past that since i love the show so much.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Just read all the comments about the show from other sites most people felt they dragged the show from 13 to 17 . but due to my love for the show i thought it was not that bad since every show needs a plot to move further but after watching all the cutesy stuff from ep 6 to 10 . i wish they dragged the storyline preleap then after leap.

they could have had the heartbreaking episode that is 12 th two episodes later bythat i mean they could have given the story of preleap till episode 12 th episode then we would not have felt too much burdened by the sad parts if it was covered in 3 episodes instead of 5 .

how to that just delete all of daniel pitt scenes hehe. just the show would jave been much welcomed if they didnt drag it but my love for this show is unconditional .
poo_j thumbnail

Just read all the comments about the show from other sites most people felt they dragged the show from 13 to 17 . but due to my love for the show i thought it was not that bad since every show needs a plot to move further but after watching all the cutesy stuff from ep 6 to 10 . i wish they dragged the storyline preleap then after leap.

they could have had the heartbreaking episode that is 12 th two episodes later bythat i mean they could have given the story of preleap till episode 12 th episode then we would not have felt too much burdened by the sad parts if it was covered in 3 episodes instead of 5 .

how to that just delete all of daniel pitt scenes hehe. just the show would jave been much welcomed if they didnt drag it but my love for this show is unconditional .

Agree to an extend on dragging.. But my main complaint is tht they turned it into melodrama from epi 11..😡 On Daniel..I liked him and his char.. Never hated him even in a single scene..😊 He had only few scenes more over..So no complaint on tht front..
BlurredLines thumbnail

This was how i felt when FTLY was ongoing

And now its over i miss it so much more ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

But still will treasure it for its epicness
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
just watched the the end credits of episode 14 . they showed a clipping of a possible deleted scene from episode 9 . i really wish i saw the scene it looked great ..
Aisha_Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I able to bare with this drama till ep 10. then I dropped it. Too silly for my liking.