Fated to Love You ( K version) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by llMinHoll

The sister is that other weird girl LOL Lee Guns ex! ;)
Thats what I gathered till now!

Yes..Looks like Se Ra is Daniel's sis..πŸ˜†
Epi 12 was so heartbreaking..😭😭😭
Originally posted by -AquaMermaiden-

I adore Choi Jin Hyuk but my reasons for watching the show was CJH and also the main male lead. His name is slipping my mind right now but he is an excellent actor. I've seen his previously works in Chuno Slave Hunters and he was fab in that show.
Gave this show a try and its a pretty sweet show. It was so cute/ funny how they call their baby fetus as 'khe toongi'. Will say its a sweet show. Plus its songs are cute too!

it is jang hyuk πŸ˜Š. i watched it for CJH too but now Jang Hyuk is my favourite actor among these two.
it is a great show so far. i just want two episode long happy ending not a few minutes of reunion in the last 10 minutes of the finale. i will miss this show once it finsihed it run😭
Originally posted by poo_j

Epi 12 was so heartbreaking..😭😭😭

yep it is the one episode where i cant go back and watch anytime soon. it was heart breaking. having not watched the taiwanese version before i didnt expect the scenario in the least. poor Kedongiee😭😭😭
I am back after watching this week episodes. So happy the cute is back and i am falling in love this show all over again . It will be my favourite of all time . Just hoping the finale week doesnt disappoint me . Give me the happy ending pretty please show.

@ poo_j

lovinh your dp . Wow gosh i am going to miss lee gun and kim mi young after next week.
Originally posted by kidsname

I am back after watching this week episodes. So happy the cute is back and i am falling in love this show all over again . It will be my favourite of all time . Just hoping the finale week doesnt disappoint me . Give me the happy ending pretty please show.

Yes..Hope the last two epi bring back the fun moments..From epi 11 to 17 it was heartbreaking..😭 Now Lee Gun and Mi Young are back..πŸ₯³

@ poo_j

lovinh your dp . Wow gosh i am going to miss lee gun and kim mi young after next week.

Thank you..😳 Love Lee Gun/Jang Hyuk!!! ❀️ He acts brilliantly!!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by poo_j

Yes..Hope the last two epi bring back the fun moments..From epi 11 to 17 it was heartbreaking..😭 Now Lee Gun and Mi Young are back..πŸ₯³

i just want the last two episodes to be filled with pure fan service( our snail couple ) for the torture we endured during ep 11 to 17. no angst, no unnecessary MU, just happy times between lee gun and mi young.

one wish keep the side stories with minimum screen time. daniel and sera reunion or the corporate issues or even yong and ji yun love line . come on i love yong but i need the last two episodes to be filled with the OTP. dont want or care about anyother characters.

i just want the last two episodes to be filled with pure fan service( our snail couple ) for the torture we endured during ep 11 to 17. no angst, no unnecessary MU, just happy times between lee gun and mi young.

one wish keep the side stories with minimum screen time. daniel and sera reunion or the corporate issues or even yong and ji yun love line . come on i love yong but i need the last two episodes to be filled with the OTP. dont want or care about anyother characters.

Agree..