Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-MGYlove

I don't want this show to end... just two more epi...gahhh😭

I too dont want this show to end too. Wow will miss it terribly . 😭 😭 just hoping the last episodes are filled with OTP .
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Really loving this show...but feel for some reason the writing (or rather creativity) kind of went downhill after episode 11. Although they handle the amnesia track very easily and simply, its just the continual suffering from both leads are just too much. Rom-com are not suppose to be filled with this much sadness and suffering i would expect this much nonsense from a melodrama, a regular drama, tragedy or etc. Either way im going to miss this drama loved both lead actors, they were completely fantastic and makes me want to watch their original drama together as the chemistry btwn the two and the kiss scenes...WOW😲😲😲😲😲😲
Completely blew out my lists of great kisses...
Daniel Pitt...I loved him and Gun interactions but aside from that...nothing much except for his perculiar fashion...but now...its becoming annoying and i don't feel an ounce of pity 
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-najialuv88

Really loving this show...but feel for some reason the writing (or rather creativity) kind of went downhill after episode 11. Although they handle the amnesia track very easily and simply, its just the continual suffering from both leads are just too much. Rom-com are not suppose to be filled with this much sadness and suffering i would expect this much nonsense from a melodrama, a regular drama, tragedy or etc. Either way im going to miss this drama loved both lead actors, they were completely fantastic and makes me want to watch their original drama together as the chemistry btwn the two and the kiss scenes...WOW😲

Daniel Pitt...I loved him and Gun interactions but aside from that...nothing much except for his perculiar fashion...but now...its becoming annoying and i don't feel an ounce of pity

i agree completely. They dragged the story after episode 11 but have to say i was so invested that i didnt mind the wait but now i want it to be over . No more melodrama stuff just pure rom com.

The chemistry really was so great . They are so far the best i have seen . Will miss them both. This has to be my first show where i love the female lead as much as i love the male lead. But lee Gun wins by a small margin hehe.

There is no second lead i watched who annoyed me like daniel pitt . come on this guy makes everything about him. I am best designer, i am so nice, come on who say they are great by themselves let someone else praise you daniel .

Daniel character annoys me to no end. I understand sera being mean because she loved gun for 6 years but daniel met mi young after gun . Three years he was with her . Got it but that doesnt automatically make him her boyfriend. I need to see a bare minimum of him in the last two episodes.
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-najialuv88

Really loving this show...but feel for some reason the writing (or rather creativity) kind of went downhill after episode 11. Although they handle the amnesia track very easily and simply, its just the continual suffering from both leads are just too much. Rom-com are not suppose to be filled with this much sadness and suffering i would expect this much nonsense from a melodrama, a regular drama, tragedy or etc. Either way im going to miss this drama loved both lead actors, they were completely fantastic and makes me want to watch their original drama together as the chemistry btwn the two and the kiss scenes...WOW😲

Agree on the dragging and rom-com part..The melodrama was heart-wrenching..😭 Had tears just by watching Lee Gun's expressions..Wish in last two epi they bring back the rom-com flavor!
Edited by poo_j - 9 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kidsname

i agree completely. They dragged the story after episode 11 but have to say i was so invested that i didnt mind the wait but now i want it to be over . No more melodrama stuff just pure rom com.

The chemistry really was so great . They are so far the best i have seen . Will miss them both. This has to be my first show where i love the female lead as much as i love the male lead. But lee gum wins by a small margin hehe.

Daniel pitt there is no second lead i watched who annoyed me like daniel pitt . Vome on this guy makes everything about him. I am best designer, i am so nice, come on who say they are great by themselves let someone else praise you daniel .

Daniel character annoys me to no end. I understand sera being mean because she loved gun for 6 years but daniel met mi young after gun . Three years he was with her . Got it but that doesnt automatically make him her boyfriend. I need to see a bare minimum of him in the last two episodes.

I didn't hate Daniel Pitt char..😆 Who wont fall for MiYoung? 😉 But it was weird as he called her sis initially..
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-poo_j

Agree on the dragging and rom-com part..The melodrama was heart-wrenching..😭 Had tears just by watching Lee Gun's expressions..Wish in last two epi they bring back the rom-com flavor!

usually noble idiocy is done by female lead and i used to hate them for running away to a deserted island for some noble years.😡. if i just read the story on paper probably i would have hated Lee Gun too but man his acting saved his character. i want to be angry at him but the expressions really made me feel bad for Him. I got to say that is one hell of a acting by Jang Hyuk👏
BlurredLines thumbnail
@poo_j
i agree who wouldnt like mi young but normally i would hate a guy like daniel pitt. He is so not my type on a perfect boyfriend.
poo_j thumbnail

usually noble idiocy is done by female lead and i used to hate them for running away to a deserted island for some noble years.😡. if i just read the story on paper probably i would have hated Lee Gun too but man his acting saved his character. i want to be angry at him but the expressions really made me feel bad for Him. I got to say that is one hell of a acting by Jang Hyuk👏

Jang Hyuk acting is brilliant!!! 👏 And agree..I didn't get angry on Lee Gun for pushing MiYoung away only felt bad for him..😭
poo_j thumbnail

@poo_j

i agree who wouldnt like mi young but normally i would hate a guy like daniel pitt. He is so not my type on a perfect boyfriend.

Awww..😊